July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

25 week bump!

Attachments

• 20150404_142451.jpg
    20150404_142451.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
Great bump! I love your hair too x

Forgot to say before but DS's appointment went okay I guess. He was super brave as he had to have a ton of tests and it took forever. Unfortunately we did only get bad news - he has lots of little cysts on both of his kidneys which means he's in the early stages of childhood kidney disease. It sucks but sadly it's what we were expecting.

In other news, we finally chose a color for the baby's nursery! A little late but it took us quite a while to decide. :haha:

Oooh what color, Emma? We're going with blue (underwater theme) and will add mermaids if it's a girl :)

I think I'm getting sick. As I have to work two twelve-hour shifts the next two days, I'm not too thrilled. :/ Guess that's what come from having 6 extra people (and 5 new kittens!) in our little apartment over Easter!

Thanks for the support ladies <3

Tonya - wow, you'll meet your little girls so soon! Hope all goes well - being in the hospital that long would be hard, but you're right it is for the best and you have to do what you need to do!

Joy I am so sorry to hear about your mom… :(

Emma, I'm sorry the appointment for your DS didn't go great. I got kidney disease when I was 6 (though the reason for it is unknown).

My appt went fine, she said in two weeks I can booked my C-section date but she likely it will be July 9th and well move it forward if I'm not doing well when I'm close. I'm excited to schedule it! I guess the thing with my vision means my blood pressure was low. We talked about what to expect in the coming weeks she said quite a few of growth scans & non stress tests. Good news! For the first time he didn't have an irregular beat on Doppler which she said means it resolved as they expected Yay!! Taking it easy today just feeling off and my stomachs had tighten which she even noticed when doing my fundal measurement. I have all the rest of my appts besides growth scan scheduled!

OB appts:
June 3rd
June 22nd
June 30th
July 7th

Found some motivation and attempted to finish the diaper covers I started weeks ago. I only got one done as it took a lot longer than I thought it would but I like it. I might need to make the inserts as the store bought ones do not appear to fit that well. I'm going to try it out on my 10 month old nephew tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
25 week bump!

What a cute bump!

Great bump! I love your hair too x

Forgot to say before but DS's appointment went okay I guess. He was super brave as he had to have a ton of tests and it took forever. Unfortunately we did only get bad news - he has lots of little cysts on both of his kidneys which means he's in the early stages of childhood kidney disease. It sucks but sadly it's what we were expecting.

In other news, we finally chose a color for the baby's nursery! A little late but it took us quite a while to decide. :haha:

I am sorry you got bad news. I hope the disease is something you can have under control and won't make his life too difficult.

What color did you go for? We are starting to work on the nursery today :)

My appt went fine, she said in two weeks I can booked my C-section date but she likely it will be July 9th and well move it forward if I'm not doing well when I'm close. I'm excited to schedule it! I guess the thing with my vision means my blood pressure was low. We talked about what to expect in the coming weeks she said quite a few of growth scans & non stress tests. Good news! For the first time he didn't have an irregular beat on Doppler which she said means it resolved as they expected Yay!! Taking it easy today just feeling off and my stomachs had tighten which she even noticed when doing my fundal measurement. I have all the rest of my appts besides growth scan scheduled!

OB appts:
June 3rd
June 20th
June 30th
July 7th

That's a great news regarding the baby's heart. I am glad they give you all the support.

Found some motivation and attempted to finish the diaper covers I started weeks ago. I only got one done as it took a lot longer than I thought it would but I like it. I might need to make the inserts as the store bought ones do not appear to fit that well. I'm going to try it out on my 10 month old nephew tomorrow.

Wow, it looks awesome! Well done!

Tonya, that must be exciting and scary in equal measures. I'm not sure how old your LO is but organising a stash of bits to keep at the hospital is a good idea, there boring places for children, so books that you can read together, a few craft bits etc won't take up much room in your bag but will make visits more exciting.

Joy :hugs: that must be very hard especially as it doesn't sound like she has support else where.

Livvy that's very exciting :) I hope you get well soon. The theme sounds fab.

Poppy cute bump.

Emma :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that, even when you're expecting bad news there is always part of you that clings on to hope and that part hurts when the bad news comes.

Babyvaughan that's awesome news.

Jrepp, you're so talented at making things <3

Afm - scan day today, the 3d one. Tomorrow is my growth scan too and next Monday my cervix scan.

Poppy- lovely bump!

Emma- so lucky to have a nursery, we're moving not long after baby's born so until we move baby's in with us.

Livvy- hope you feel better soon!

Babyvaughan- glad you got some good news! A little jealous you get to book your section already! Don't think I can book mine until I see my consultant at 34 weeks! I'm so impatient and just want to know now :haha:

Jrepp- your so creative! I wouldn't know where to start, I'm going to attempt some dummy clips soon.

Tasha- hope little one is awake today and you get better pics, good luck for tomorrow's growth scan.

Afm- I have my scan today to check little man, they're checking growth, waters,heart and also checking for signs of hydrops. So nervous and worried I was up until 2am because I couldn't sleep! Have the midwife tomorrow too so looking for some reassurance there aswell.

Good Luck Tasha and Sammy!

I have my cervical scan this afternoon. I hope I'm still just the 1cm. We shall see.

Hope things stay the same at your scan beautiful rose, my scans in an hour and half so nervous!

Thank you ladies. The diaper cover took a lot of time (like 8 hours to make one lol). Now that I know what I'm doing though it should take less time. The most time consuming part is attaching the snaps. One down, 19 to go!

Good luck on your scans Sammy, Tasha and Rose. I hope everything goes great! Can't wait to see the updates!

Good luck ladies, hope all is perfect for all of you today!

I've been struggling to get online, hubby and kids had flu type bug and I've got it now too, ugh. Also ds2's birthday, bit of a disaster as we are poorly, but we tried lol! Hoping this is the last of the bugs now the warmer weather is here, had far far too many this winter!! :dohh:

Hope you all had a fab holiday weekend and everyone is still ticking along nicely, almost all of us past vday now!!! :flower:

Dano, I hope your family gets better soon. Take care of yourself!

I had my midwife appointment. Heart beat is perfect. My weight and blood pressure is good. She is still lying with her head up, but there is more than enough time to turn around still.
April 28 is the next appointment.

Good luck on your scans today Tasha, sammy, and Rose!

Great news, Babyv! :)

Jrepp, how cool! You made that? That's awesome!

Dan-o, hope you all feel better soon!

AFM, leaving tomorrow to see my parents out west. Will be gone for a week, but will have my iPad so should be able to update. When I get back, I'll be in the 3rd tri! Ahhhh so exciting! :happydance: I'm ready!

OMG, why does it hurt so much when i sneeze!! what little space that's left by my ribs hurts soo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->