July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi everyone! I've been silently stalking for a few days, but would love to join you. :flower:

I am cautiously expecting after a chemical pregnancy last month. My due date is July 2. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

We're due on the same day! Welcome and congrats!

I became pretty dizzy last night and anytime I rolled over in bed this morning (at 4:30 - because that's apparently when I wake up now), the room would spin. I tried to eat a banana before moving onto my typical oatmeal, but i was running to the bathroom a short time later. I just knew I was going to have morning sickness. Gah.:wacko:

Sammnashley if you've had chicken pox you should be protected!

Medzi - no not yet. If it's this bad now I'm scared for third tri if it's anything like last..... ha. so tough it out and drinking water and milk for the moment.

Mimomma - welcome and congrats :)

ktownkate - me too! I'm normally an early riser, but it's crazy. Then today went back to sleep and missed my alarm - silly Mondays.

Period is officially due today haha. Told a couple friends last night. Don't think this news is going to stay quiet for long. 251 days sounds like a long time, and then at times I think that it's not long enough :shrug:

I went in for my third beta draw this AM and should have results in a couple hours. I hope the number is a good one. These beta draws are always so stressful. I just want to know that baby is healthy! Dorking out, watching Star Trek, and trying to keep my mind off of it. Need to get out and run some errands, but just too nervous. Things should be progressing fine though with all these symptoms (mild nausea, a little out of it, odd appetite fluctuation, sensitivity to smells, stuffy nose, etc).

mimomma- Congrats, hun! :happydance: Welcome to the group! <3

Medzi- How's your day going? Have you had your doctors appointment yet?

KtownKate- That dizziness sounds awful! :hugs: ...but yay for strong symptoms?

Haha. We fall asleep to Star Trek every night :p Fingers crossed for you!

Blood work came back and hCG only went up 3. They're doing another draw on Wednesday to confirm since I'm on IVF meds, but the PA at the clinic says it's definitely a miscarriage. I'm devastated and heart broken. This is the third baby DH and I will have lost (and all since last October). There are simply no words.

Would anyone like to take over making the list of expectant moms on the front page? Medzi, you're the second post on the page, so if you want to take over, the list would stay towards the top.

I probably won't be back on here for the next couple days. Will update everyone on Wednesday.

Awe Bunyhuny I'm so sorry!! :hugs:

If Medzi doesn't want to I can - not sure where I rank on the posting though.

No bunyhuny! I am so, so sorry :hugs: I have no words&#8230; it isn't fair :(

ajarvis if you could take over that would be great - dh is going away for work for 3 weeks so between working, Nate, and commuting back into Calgary every week (we will be mostly at my mom's for the next while about 2 hours away) I'm not sure I would be very good at keeping it up. I think there is a way to still keep it at the top but I don't know how&#8230; I know someone took over a list in another group I was in...

Mimomma - welcome to the July group :wave:

As for me, I had my appointment today and it was just routine - don't do this, try and do this, and I got forms for blood work, ultrasounds, etc. I am getting an early scan and it is scheduled when I'm 8 weeks on November 19. I'm high risk so they start monitoring me pretty early. Then I have the NT scan on December 19.

Kate and sammynashley - glad you are getting symptoms! They are tough but good!

So sorry bunyhuny - I am in the same boat at the moment. Anxiously awaiting my fourth draw tomorrow. First draw at 10dpo was 9. 12 dpo was 36. 15 dpo was 94. Between the first 2, my levels quadrupled in 22 hours. From my second to third draw its taken 50 hours just to double. I am trying to stay positive but its so hard when you have had previous losses. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

Good luck detterose :hugs: How long after will you get your results?

Medzi - I will do my best :)

Detterose good luck to you! When do you get further results? Our due dates are 1 day apart :)

Thanks ladies. I work in the medical practice that our laboratory is in. The phlebotomist yesterday marked my results as urgent so they were back within 1.5hrs. I am hoping she might do the same for me tomorrow so I know where I stand.

I'm so sorry, bunyhuny. My thought are with you. :(

Good luck with your tests, detterose. Fingers crossed!

We don't get any bloods taken here in the UK nothing happens until 12 weeks scan really xx

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm not seeing my dr until Nov. 28. Going to be a long wait. My ob offered to check my hcg levels because of my previous losses, but I'm not sure if I want to. I'm trying to be very relaxed about this pregnancy, for now. I'll likely be a crazy impatient lady in about a week.

Please let me know if anyone is not on here.

I did the best I could hopefully it's close to Bunyhuny's.

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

9th