July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha were keepin it neutral...so tan walls with white trim.

Timeforababy I feel you. Just got the call I failed my gtt as well. Was 167, nurse said it should be under 130. Boo! And my hemoglobin is low so I have to start an iron supplement. And here I thought I could make it through this pregnancy without constipation. Dang.

Sorry you failed Rach! Are they having you take the 3hr now too double check if you have it?

Yea. My OB is sending me a packet of info. I have to schedule it at the hospital and follow a special diet for 3 days prior to the test. Im hoping and praying it ends up negative.

Both my sister in laws had to take the 3hr after failing and passed. Hoping the same for you!

Sorry you failed Rach - i failed my first glucose test too with DD i didnt know i was not suppose to drink orange juice before so my levels spiked, hope same is true for you

had a really great mid wife appt yesterday, she said ultrasound showed nothing concerning, shes worried i am so stressed at work though, if it gets too overwhelming she wants me to go back to her and talk to her, right now i think i can handle it but she seems unsure. Also she said my ultrasound showed babay is breech but he has plenty of time to move. And to top all of it off, i have a damn yeast infection i start my 7 day cream treatment today :(

A quick glimpse of my little boy.
He's still using my uterus as a pillow apparently...
He's been spending the last 8 weeks heads down and ready to come out. Doesn't help for photo opportunities!

Attachments

• 27w6d - crop.jpg
    27w6d - crop.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 27w6d (5) - crop.jpg
    27w6d (5) - crop.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
He's been spending the last 8 weeks heads down and ready to come out. Doesn't help for photo opportunities!

HE is soooooo cute Ms Elizabeth!! omg :)

Heaveneats- Sorry about the infection- Those are miserable! And I HATE the creams :( Hope it goes away fast for u! Ya stress isn't good! So try to take it as easy as you can :)

heaven! that SUCKS about the yeast infection. I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly advocate probiotics if you're not on them already... they're a bit hard to beat sometimes when you're pregnant. In my last pregnancy- I had like 4 back to back and just wouldn't go away! :cry: Probiotics will help a ton AND are great for baby too!

ms elizabeth---- oh my word- I am in LOVE with your baby!!!!! :cloud9: those are some of the best 3d pics I've ever seen-- and just total adorableness!!!

Ms Elizabeth he is so adorable!! Ahh I wanna do a 3-d so bad maybe the tech will be nice and give us a peak at high risk clinic lol

Aww thx guys. The last two anatomy scans, 19 and 23 weeks, he was hiding his face in my spine. He hasn't moved, still pushing to come out...but at least I got a glimpse from the nose down. so he's upside-down his entire life so far. Lol. Head right there...ready to poke out. Not sure why I made a belly if his living in my pelvic bone!

You guys. I'm sorry this I probably TMI but my groin and vagina hurt so bad. I feel like I was kicked with a steel toe boot. I can't describe how much it hurts.

I've been having a lot of vaginal pain too, it's like every time I stand up it hurts so bad right there. Idk what's going on it's been like that for a few weeks.

Aw, cdex, that sucks. I remember that feeling in my first pregnancy. :(

Lovely bumps, everyone!

Sorry to those ladies who failed the one-hour GTT. I hope you pass your 3-hour test. If not, feel free to ask me anything about GD! I know a little bit, at least, having it for the second time around now.

Ms. Elizabeth, your little guy is so cute!

AFM, today is 27 weeks! Third trimester! Wooo! Strangely enough, my body picked today to start having noticeable BH. I'd had a few here and there randomly up until now, but today I had more than I'd in total up until now. And unmistakable ones too.

Today also marks exactly 3 months until my due date! Pretty fun. :)

Those are amazing pics, Ms. Elizabeth. He's so precious! I love how he has his little hands up by his face. So adorable!

Happy 27 weeks Harley! Welcome to the 3rd tri. Time is going to fly by for us now.

You guys. I'm sorry this I probably TMI but my groin and vagina hurt so bad. I feel like I was kicked with a steel toe boot. I can't describe how much it hurts.

Exact same thing here! Figured it's probably overloaded blood vessels down there, I remember it from before, literally feel like I've been kicked between the legs lol x

Cdex I am so sore down there too. And as a result my thigh muscles are sore towards the top. I think it's that my pelvis is separating a bit due to the pressure-- baby must have changed position or something. Whatever it is, being on my feet 12 hours today at work is going to be a struggle :(

Omg so cute!!!!!

28 week bump!

Hey you beautiful ladies!! I haven't commented much in awhile thanks to school! But I am 27 weeks today and wanted to share my big belly!

Looking back and comparing last weeks bump to this weeks bump I exclaimed "geez I'm massive". Noticeable difference this week!

First 3rd tri bump shot. Posted from my iPad so it's sideways, but oh well. :p

Third trimester for me too ladies!
View attachment 859579

Beautiful bump ladies! Good to see you back here Luv. I hope you're doing well.

Khatif, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends baby. Sending prayers that things will get better for them and they'll be able to bring her home soon.

Babygirl, that's a bummer about your husband's injury. I hope he gets better soon so you can get back to having someone take care of you!:winkwink:

Here's a pic of my 28 week bump. This little one definitely had a growth spurt over the past week. I'm feeling and seeing very prominent rolls and movements now. I love it!

Good morning!

Tasha, I am not sure what to say to you. You are so strong and I am glad you found a happy memory.

You all looks so great and cute ladies. What different sizes bump we have. Here is my 25 weeks belly.

View attachment 859667

Here's my bump. Obviously not 29 weeks until tomorrow but that was an easier label.

Oh what colour Rach?

This is my bump

wow so many beautiful bump pics!!! Love them all :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks everybody. Little disappointed didn't get a profile pic...but he's camera shy and doesn't like the sonigram waves.

Cdex...same here...just figured it was his head burying deeper in my cervix. Ice or heat perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->