July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

So cute luv! Haven't heard from you in a while, how have things been?

Beautiful bump ladies! Good to see you back here Luv. I hope you're doing well.

Khatif, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends baby. Sending prayers that things will get better for them and they'll be able to bring her home soon.

Babygirl, that's a bummer about your husband's injury. I hope he gets better soon so you can get back to having someone take care of you!:winkwink:

Here's a pic of my 28 week bump. This little one definitely had a growth spurt over the past week. I'm feeling and seeing very prominent rolls and movements now. I love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful bumps girls. I will take one later :)

It's my angel girl, Riley Rae, 4th birthday today. It makes me sad obviously but I think back to four years ago and holding her was amazing, so tiny but perfect.

Good morning!

Tasha, I am not sure what to say to you. You are so strong and I am glad you found a happy memory.

You all looks so great and cute ladies. What different sizes bump we have. Here is my 25 weeks belly.

2015-04-12 08.53.33.jpg

Thank you khatif.

Your bump is gorgeous.

Here's my bump. Obviously not 29 weeks until tomorrow but that was an easier label.https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/CYMERA_20150414_190741_zpsixvowahz.jpg

Ahh all of your bumps are beautiful! I wish mine would get super round, I'm thinking it will in the next week or so! I'm so excited my High risk consult follow up & scan is in 13 days and my fiance requested to get out of work early to come which they approved. He was really bummed he has to miss all my appointments the last time he got to come to one was 14 weeks then our private scan at 16! He is really excited!

Everyone looks so cute! :flower:

I am 29 weeks today. :happydance: I passed the mark when I delivered my first. Now to get to 35 weeks then 37 weeks. :D

I rescheduled my appointment from this Friday to next Friday the 24th.

Gorgeous bump cdex.

Babyvaughan mines not round yet either.

Thank you so much baby dreams. Evie is a great weight!

Yay for passing that milestone srme.

So cute luv! Haven't heard from you in a while, how have things been?

Things have been busy! Dh has been traveling a lot. My body is hurting. I'm seeing a chiro 2-3x a week to try to keep it from falling apart. I think my pelvis is separating again and my si joint is shot. I'm in pain all the time. But, I knew this was going to be my reality when I decided to have another baby. It just makes it hard for me and my family. Thankfully it's just a short amount of time left in the big picture.

I am also having a ton of anxiety about birth. My last birth was my hardest and very difficult with my pelvis being separated. She was only 6lb 14oz, 18 in. This time I am having a boy and two of my boys were 9lb 7oz, 20in. I am not sure how I will possibly deliver a baby that big! I have always had totally unmedicated births & I don't want to change that. I was trying to talk to my mw about it, but she didn't really listen to me. She is unconcerned and said they would let me deliver a baby up to 11lbs! I wanted to smack her! Find me someone who wants to deliver an 11lb baby, naturally, and with a separated pelvis! I simply asked if we could do a quick scan to estimate this baby's size. She said absolutely not because they would not consider inducing early for size. I asked another ob about the issue and she said they automatically section women with pelvis issues like mine because it's too much trauma. Many women need corrective pelvic surgery in the aftermath. So comforting! I see my favorite Dr in the group Friday & I'm going to try again with my concerns.

On the plus side dh booked us a last minute vacation! We are going to the Dominican Republic for a week! We leave Saturday. We are taking extra helpers with us, so it should be a real treat for me! I guess truthfully I have anxiety about that too, but I'm doing ok.

Everything feels stressful right now! A vacation is just what I need.

I hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Everyone looks soo cute with their bumps!

Joy - You look amazing!! Such a cute round bump :) Thank you, ya I didn't realize how good I got it until my hubby got hurt. He truly does so much for me and our family <3 I need to clean the house today and show him I am trying! :)

Oh and Dan-o I have my next OB appointment on May 5th and a Glucose tolerance test.

I failed the lucozade test. The gtt is booked for next week.

I'm sorry for complaining but I'm sick of not being well!!

Had my regular ob check up yesterday and GTT. (so stressed out about how it would make me feel/taste - thankfully no probs!) Generally I'm there an hour. So I tried to be smart and drink the glucola on the drive in, figuring by the time the hour is up and im due for the blood draw I should be done with my appt. Well of course theres no one there, I get in within 5 min. Dr comes in like 5 min later, tells me my urines perfect, bp is perfect, recent labs perfect. asks if there any questions. (we had none) And she said: "no, too easy, really no problems??" haha I guess she expects more issues out of a high risk lupus patient. Baby girls heart rate is super steady at 140 ( its been that literally every visit since like 14 weeks) Anyways, I was out of my appt in less than 20 min, so we had to sit almost a half hour to get my blood drawn. :dohh: That's what I get for trying to be efficient. ah well. Since I had been trying to watch my sugar intake, after the test my hubby took me to get a steak & shake mint oreo shake to share! He's the best.

Painting the nursery today!!!! So excited. :yipee:

And I think we've decided on naming our daughter Delilah! Not sure on a middle name yet, probably still stick with Nadine. :cloud9:

Livvy - I feel you on the Charlie horse, had a terrible one Sunday, and my calf is still kinda sore today! I swear I entered 3rd trimester Sunday, and my body suddenly realized I was pregnant and has been achy since then. lol

Dan-O my next reg ob appt is 4/29 (onto every 2 week visits now! Cant believe I'm this far into pregnancy already!)

Oh what colour Rach?

This is my bump

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/Tasha_Adams/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsjkwvyc1s.jpg

Oh so cute Tasha!! :) we are going on a last minute trip too Luv! Only 3 nights in Florida but it should be super fun and I am surprising hubby with it! We leave Saturday as well. So excited!

I tried running just now and it did not go well. :( everything hurts. My ankles, my belly... I had to stop and walk after only give minutes or so. I felt so much better even a month ago, now everything aches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->