July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Also baby has been moving NONSTOP for 3 days. I know it's probably fine, but then I read things about too much movement meaning baby is on distress and I get freaked out!

Happy 3rd tri, Harley!

Just got home late last night/early this morning from our trip. It was great, but it is good to be home too. I can only stand so much of my parents, lol. We did have fun with them though. Not to mention it's so beautiful out there.

Last day of week 27 for me. I'm loving these slimming dresses

Attachments

• 2015-04-16 10.09.16.jpg
    2015-04-16 10.09.16.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Yay! Finally hit third trimester :D my little guy was moving his legs up by my ribs and I could feel the shape of them it was so cool!

Ugh I was just going to post on here about groin/vagina pain. It is terrible, especially on my left. Just laying here right now it hurts. I never had this with my first but he was always higher and I had stronger muscles. It is getting really bad :( Glad to hear it is normal though... I guess ;)

Puffin has been moving a ton lately too Livvy. I didn't realize that could be bad! Maybe something I'll bring up to my Dr on Tuesday.

Livvy I read somewhere that baby's movement increases around this time. Could possibly be that? But if you're concerned give your Dr. or midwife a call and they can give you better info than google I'm sure. lol

Girls, it's normal at this gestation. When it is distress it last for a few hours, so like what happened with me with my first stillbirth was the night before she died she suddenly started moving a lot, huge movements that made me feel sick, totally out of character for 36+5 especially as there were no waters but I didn't realise a lot of movements could be a sign of something bad. So it's not a lot of movements over days but a sudden dramatic increase usually following or being followed by a reduction in movements.

I hope that reassures a bit :hugs:

Hey ladies! Got some potentially good news today at my OB appointment. I actually got to see both the attending and the higher up in charge of my case. First off Luke was moving around too much for them to get a read on the Doppler but she said that its perfectly fine because he's moving around and kicking and whatnot in there. I am measuring at 24cm fundal height which is also good! i had the glucose test and will hear back later today if something is wrong.

The good news though......they are going to review my records and talk to anastesiology about whether or not I am able to have an epidural or not. Previously I was told there would be no way, but now it might be possible. I of course am really hoping that I can do this naturally but in the event of a c-section it would at least prevent me from having to be completely put under. The other good news is that they are looking into pain medications that are not demoral based due to an allergy I have. Oh.....and I may not need the ddavp afterall due to the difference in labor bleeding vs. regular bleeding.

Oh ladies I'm so glad it's not just me with this pain. Seems to be better today but man...not enjoyable. My little guy has been moving a TON the past few days too. I love it but when I'm trying to sleep I could do with less ;)

I get vaginal pain too - It aches pretty bad -especially when I am on my feet for a while - I just figured it was from my last delivery and the 4th degree tears I received from the forceps - But maybe not?

This is kinda TMI also but after having sex, my vagina gets really painful and irritated - Does anyone else get that at all?

Yes baby girl, it doesn't happen every time but probably half the time especially if I get up and am moving around or go somewhere after I thought about asking my doctor what it could be but figured she wont really know either!

Also our babies been super active and his movements are powerful like I shared eariler this morning I could feel the shape of some part of his leg he was moving so roughly! When I'm going to bed he goes crazy moving lol I love it!

Mine swells really bad after sex. I asked the doc about it 3 weeks ago and she said its due to extra friction and increased blood flow leading to engorgement. Her suggestion was to try to achieve orgasm which will help and ice the area afterward

Mine swells really bad after sex. I asked the doc about it 3 weeks ago and she said its due to extra friction and increased blood flow leading to engorgement. Her suggestion was to try to achieve orgasm which will help and ice the area afterward

Mine swells too!

Thanks for the reassurance about movement!

Wish I could contribute to the sex discussion - but to my dismay there hasn't been any for 2 months :nope: Sorry it hasn't been that comfortable!

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? I've been lazy and only read back one page:haha:

Baby girl: I have the same issues sometimes was told it's because of increase blood flow.

Afm- I had my glucose test yesterday. Got a feeling I failed, I'll find out in the morning. I slipped and fell on my bed yesterday bumping my stomach it got me panicking but baby seems ok. Also had my whooping cough jab today was picking it was going to really hurt but it was practically painless :)

Wow, it sounds like a lot of people are having vaginal pain. I've been having vaginal pain for months and months! I finally bought "It's you babe V2 supporter" and it works wonders! I am on my feet most of the day too and it was becoming unbearable. I have painful varicose veins down there too :( I had them with my daughter but they had no pain that went along with them, probably because I was always sitting down. In addition to these lovely varicose veins, I have also been having pain on the mons pubis and its swollen and I think it might be relate to the veins but midwife had said something about a hernia :nope::growl mad: when I was pregnant with my daughter, it was a breeze! I was also unhealthy…this pregnancy I am much healthier and its not being very nice to me:cry:

Wow, it sounds like a lot of people are having vaginal pain. I've been having vaginal pain for months and months! I finally bought "It's you babe V2 supporter" and it works wonders! I am on my feet most of the day too and it was becoming unbearable. I have painful varicose veins down there too :( I had them with my daughter but they had no pain that went along with them, probably because I was always sitting down. In addition to these lovely varicose veins, I have also been having pain on the mons pubis and its swollen and I think it might be relate to the veins but midwife had said something about a hernia :nope::growl mad: when I was pregnant with my daughter, it was a breeze! I was also unhealthy…this pregnancy I am much healthier and its not being very nice to me:cry:

I am so sorry its been a rough pregnancy for you!

I have varicose veins on the back of my legs on my hamstrings and they are hideous :( And they are worse right now -Slightly tender - I got them when I was pregnant with my daughter , and now its really embarrassing to wear shorts or anything because they bulge. I need to purchase some compression hose or something :-/

Sorry for all those experiencing lady parts pain. I unfortunately am in the same boat as medzi, no lovins for the past 8 weeks due to drs orders. But on the up side, im not having pain down there...

Been feeling a little under the weather the last couple days, sore throat, dry eyes and really tired. Hopefully it goes away quick, supposed to be 70 and sunny the next two days! :happydance:

Heres my 1st 3rd trimester pic from a few days ago that ive been too lazy to post. :blush: and a comparison shot.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429226850571.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429226850571.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
  • PhotoGrid_1429226450958.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429226450958.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics