July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay for double digits K4th. 7 x 14 is 98 though xx

Hahahaha. Not at all. You can put that down to baby brain :haha:

Had the worst Charlie horse ever when I woke up this morning... My leg is still sore. Ugh.

Before this thread I've never heard of a charley horse, I assume it's cramp? If so they suck :hugs:

Yes Tasha it's a really bad calf cramp usually :/ I've heard it's normal for second and third tri to get them? This is my first but wow. Hope it doesn't happen often.

28 week bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Had the worst Charlie horse ever when I woke up this morning... My leg is still sore. Ugh.

ME TOO!! 3rd morning in a row same leg! Its got to be a pregnancy thing,this mornings one hurt the worst!

Beautiful bump, Livvy!

3rd tri today!!! Can hardly believe it. I'm in the home stretch! :dance:

ME TOO!! 3rd morning in a row same leg! Its got to be a pregnancy thing,this mornings one hurt the worst!

I had them last pregnancy around this time. I was hoping they wouldn't happen this time, but they are! I hate them! :nope:

Hey you beautiful ladies!! I haven't commented much in awhile thanks to school! But I am 27 weeks today and wanted to share my big belly!

Attachments

• 11148923_10103099391516625_501636696_n.jpg
    11148923_10103099391516625_501636696_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
Looking back and comparing last weeks bump to this weeks bump I exclaimed "geez I'm massive". Noticeable difference this week!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks girls. I hope the baby will be happy. I think that is the most important to be happy, that is my only wish for my children.

Happy 3rd trimester ladies :)

Livvy and Jrepp - Such cute bumps! How perfect <3

I forgot to mention over the weekend - My hubby was playing in his alumni basketball tournament and he sprained his ankle pretty badly - So I have been taking care of him while getting over this horrible cold/congestion. And meanwhile on the weekend my daughter got food poisoning. I was terrible! But we still all had a great time.

I cant believe some of you are 28 weeks and almost 29 weeks! It is so crazy! Time is just flying with these pregnancies.

My baby shower is in 2.5 weeks! So excited! <3

First 3rd tri bump shot. Posted from my iPad so it's sideways, but oh well. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks babyv, babygirl and bubbles! Congrats on third tri bubbles! Cute bump! :happydance:

awww...cute bumps everyone!

I had my glucose test today and a final blood test (well, I hope so). And I passed my BP and urine check. I have no monitoring for 2 weeks!!! woo hoo.

Hope everyone is well. work is totally insanely manic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->