July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I haven't been leaking yet, is this a bad sign? I really want to breastfeed this time xx

Sammy, I started leaking a week ago! It happened once, then nothing again until yesterday and a little last night as well!

Glad I'm not the only one, I panic a little as hubby gets freaked out by things like that :haha: I worry I wake up in the night with a wet tshirt perhaps I should get a couple sleep bras incase!

I haven't been leaking yet, is this a bad sign? I really want to breastfeed this time xx

I wouldn't worry at all. I didn't leak with my daughter AT ALL and I breastfed her until she was 18 months old. With this baby I haven't leaked either, dunno if I will:shrug: but i'm positive it won't hinder my chances of breastfeeding. Please do not worry lol!! It's normal.

I've never leaked before, not sure if I will this time.

Milk spills out everywhere afterwards tho, I sleep on a towel and have a supply of terry nappies to press on one side while feeding from the other. Once it calms down, breast pads do the job for me. My milk goes crazy for a week or two once it comes in tho :haha:

Sammy I've always wanted the cot too, kinda wish I'd got it for DS1, as we'd have had our money's worth out of it! I got this one in the outlet shop so it was cheaper than you'd think.

This has to be our last baby... I can see him getting rather spoiled as a result! :haha:

Jrepp - That is interesting that your body still goes through motions of your period! Crazy!

Bubbles - WOW! baby is gonna be strong and athletic !! :thumbup:

Khatif - Have you tried drinking cold water and laying on your back for a few moments (if its not too uncomfortable) ? Whenever I lay on my back, my baby boy ALWAYS moves. If it continues I would definitely call your OB or Midwife ?

AFM- 25 weeks today! I am technically in the double digits now since I am having a C-section a week before my actual due date! :) 98 days!I keep thinking , Just in 10 weeks Ill be 35 weeks! That is so crazy and I know the weeks just have been flying by! :cloud9:

We have been having amazing weather here in beautiful Oregon! It's supposed to be 72 degrees today and tomorrow as well. Then on Sunday it is supposed to reach 77 degrees! Yay! I will definitely be outside tanning :)

Hope you all are doing well. Happy Friday!!:happydance:

I'm in Oregon as well and so far its been GORGEOUS all day! Already 72!! It supposed to hit 78 this weekend! LOVE THIS:happydance:

So I'm at work and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, my throat starts burning and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. My pulse sped up too. I think it's heartburn but I haven't had any up till this point and so I'm just worried something's wrong. Thoughts? My throat's still burning now but I feel a little better.

Livvy, that sounds like heartburn. Get some antiacids down you.

Mine have been pretty chronic at the moment. I think baby is shifting from transverse (where there is a bit more space as I'm quite wide) and trying to move head up/down (where there is definitely less space!!!)

Dan-o, GTT is on 23 April. I'll probably fail as I'm on the beta-blockers for hypertension.
Consultants appointment 11 May.

I haven't been leaking but sometimes my nipples have a funny crusty fluff around them (lol)

I've never leaked and I always have a huge supply once my milk comes in. I've even been able to tandem feed each time. :)

No leaking here either and I had a crazy over supply for like 6 months with ds.. wouldn't worry too much..

I know I'm a little behind I never find time to post even thiugh I read all the time. Thanks for all your input on the name Jesse!

And soooo loving the bump pics! I need to post mine..I believe I'm at 100 days tomorrow(ticker is off) so crazy! And so many in the 3rd tri.. we are all getting so close to babies : D : D

Had some crazy pelvic pain going on for awhile.. really trying to determine if it spd or something else.. either way it sucks.. Especially if I do too much the day before.. they joy of baby number two I guess everything is a little looser

Hope those of you who failed you gtt can manage okay my sil is diabetic so I know hiw challenging that can make a pregnancy. Hang in there!

I'm sure I'm missing tones!

Baby dreams I may have missed it but why couldn't you last time? I couldn't either and it crushed me. Hoping for better luck this time too .

Is it against forum rules to post a link from gofundme? Two of my old coworkers (the mom and dad) had their baby on Easter and he wasn't due until June 17th. The mom developed HELLP and though the baby is progressing well in the NICU, they are looking at a mountain of hospital bills. I don't know if anyone would be interested in donating, as I know that none of you know them, but I figure if I'm going to speak of it anywhere except my Facebook, this would be the place.

26w bump pic :cloud9:

OH and I are still debating on getting a 3D scan, some I've seen look adorable and very realistic where as others look super lumpy and odd, for those that have had them done were you happy with the outcome?

Attachments

• 11138112_10204174870307726_3579887063493368005_n.jpg
    11138112_10204174870307726_3579887063493368005_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 11
Dan-o: I have a high risk ob appointment on May 14th and the 3D scan on May 19th

Medzi, my little girl had an upper lip tie which doctors didn't discover. We bf for 9 weeks but she lost considerable amounts of weight and in the end both she and I were miserable. I dried up because she wouldn't feed enough and didn't have any support from professionals. After she went on formula is when I noticed the tie but she didn't get it cut until 6 months. I'm hoping this time will be a lot easier but I worry that maybe i don't get a good supply? I did pump with my duaghter but only used to get 1-2oz after pumping for ages so it does scare me xx

Medzi, my little girl had an upper lip tie which doctors didn't discover. We bf for 9 weeks but she lost considerable amounts of weight and in the end both she and I were miserable. I dried up because she wouldn't feed enough and didn't have any support from professionals. After she went on formula is when I noticed the tie but she didn't get it cut until 6 months. I'm hoping this time will be a lot easier but I worry that maybe i don't get a good supply? I did pump with my duaghter but only used to get 1-2oz after pumping for ages so it does scare me xx

There are a lot of ways of increasing your milk supply. I took fenugreek pills and that helped me out a lot when I needed to pump milk. Also following a certain diet can increase your milk supply too. I know oatmeal helps a lot. I heard that drinking a beer increases milk production as well.

Hopefully updated all your appts last night while waiting for the dog to have its puppies! I've had two hours sleep, sooooo tired!!! Our breed needs help getting breech or large shouldered puppies out, and her first one was breech and very stuck, poor thing! Anyway she has two puppies and it's doing really well for a FTM.

I won't be doing a 3d/4d scan unless medically required, although they do a 3d glimpse on the standard private 2d scans here. I got a peek at 17w.

Anyway, here my 27 week bump, never thought I'd make it this far a few weeks ago! :cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/A7A8989A-2461-449F-B443-D80EE5A99B0F.jpg

Beautiful round bump lumi! Mine is the polar opposite in comparison :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->