July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

:haha: erm I was winding wobbles up and that's the result but I rather like it :rofl:

Yay a little less than eleven weeks :dance:

Tasha - that picture and name change is way too funny!

Baby vaughan - how exciting!! That's a week earlier than your actual due date right?

AFM: I don't know how many of you know this, but I have been blogging about our journey into parenthood since my second miscarriage. This week (well the 19th-25th) is national infertility awareness week. I wrote a post chronicling my husband and my journey from two people who fell in love through three miscarriages and where we are now. If you are interested in reading it and finding out what it took for us to get here, the link to my blog is in my signature.

Jrepp yes its at 39 weeks, they said they will take him at 37 or 38 if I get uncomfortable or have issues rise with my health but I really want him to grow as long as possible! Not excited for the epidural but he will make me forget it all once I hold him lol

It's where they put two things on your tummy, one that follows the babies heartbeat and puts it on paper (so they can see if there is anything wrong) and one to check if you're contracting.
Haha! Love the name change. I thought we had a troll but then I realized it can't be because they are an admin! lol Anyway, just wanted to say, I think you are describing what they call an NST (Non Stress Test) here.

I got my C-section date :) July 9th :)
Wooo! Must be exciting to know the absolute last possible day you will be pregnant!

:hugs: jrepp, it must of been hard but therapeutic to write that. I'll read it later.

That's good they're flexible babuvaughan.

Harley, sort of. The actual machine is called a ctg, the NST is if you click that button thing. :)

Babyvaughan- so jealous! I might be lucky if I get my csection date at my 34 weeks appointment :( I just wanna know!!!! :)

Hi ladies :)

Funny name change Tasha lol!!

Must be nice to have a date babyvaughn xx

I'm 30+1 today... yikes!

Hahhah... Love the name change tasha.

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been in a bit of a slump. I officially have gestational diabetes!

So now I have appointments with a whole team of people as I have double complications. It starts on Monday with diabetes clinic where I get a home monitoring kit and advice on my diet. Then I get a dietitian and consultant. And then more scans. Am just a little bit sick of this. This is probably my only pregnancy so I would like to enjoy it!!

Nice to have a date babyv.

I hope you do Sammy, it's not long until 34 weeks.

Baby dreams, it's gone ridiculously fast hasn't it?

:hugs: time for a baby, could you make some lovely plans to creat beautiful memories from this pregnancy?

Thanks girls.

My ctg went well. We did thirty minutes of trace and didn't lose it once which they said is unusual at this gestation because they're still fairly small and wiggle away. It's because there isn't any movements, so it wasn't in my head like the Dr tried to make out. It was a good trace though, lots of accelerations and decels :) The mw was fabulous, she runs the DAU but she said she won't make an appointment for me because she just wants me to come in any time I'm worried or anxious whether that be once a week, fortnightly or every day :)

Lol Tasha, you made me laugh! First I did not get it's you but it is funny.
I'm glad your CTG went well. Do you feel better now?

3 days to go until our 3D and I cannot wait. I am so curious :)

Ladies, I am so anxious for my baby shower to get here! It isn't until May 30th, but I feel behind on getting baby stuff. I am afraid to buy too much because I know people will get us stuff at the shower! Ack. :wacko:

Ladies, I am so anxious for my baby shower to get here! It isn't until May 30th, but I feel behind on getting baby stuff. I am afraid to buy too much because I know people will get us stuff at the shower! Ack. :wacko:

I'm having the same problem. I want to buy stuff but I'm waiting for my shower which is May 23rd. I have a lot of stuff that's been given to me but it's all clothes and stuff.

Tasha love the name change hahaha

Does anyone know if there's a way to tell what position baby is in? I thought my little guy was head down but now I'm nearly positive he's transverse, I just don't know how to tell.

Cdex, glad I'm not the only one! And I have been wondering that too, how to tell what position baby is in. Sometimes I think she's head down because I feel her in my ribs, but other times I don't so I'm not sure.

Dr called and I missed it! Voice mail said urine sample came back. I have an infection. She called in penicillin. I'm to take it now and again after I deliver. I'm so freaking out. I can't wait till Monday to call! Anyone have any thoughts?

Ms Elizabeth I'm thinking it would be like common infection because if it wasn't they would express concern for you to be seen not just call in meds!? Just a guess!

Good news we got our new mattress set our old one was just a year old all memory foam and we hated it our backs always hurt and it didn't breathe. We went a size up to more room for baby to snuggle with us! :)

That's what I am thinking too. But to go from never having any symptoms or issues to....needing antibiotics. :shrug: I'm thinking uti....but my only symptom i have is to pee every 2 hours, what pregnant lady doesnt!

Ms Elizabeth- I took that in my previous pregnancy and was fine! :hugs:

Thx holly....I've been so good about taking nothing for anything for 9 months....freaks me to take anything. Thanks for the reassurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->