July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

How's everyone this morning?

Yamaha - just saw your avatar!! Hilarious!

I am exhausted!! Anyone else??

I don't know if I'm still getting over the bug I had or if this is settling in for the rest of third tri.

Cdex I can just tell by kicks and feeling.

Mrs Elizabeth, the before and after makes me think strep b. Don't google and don't panic. The penicillin will sort it.

I'm tired too K4th and bubbles. :hugs:

I've got dinner out and a concert with dh tonight, might fall asleep instead :haha:

I am EXHAUSTED. Coming back from the babymoon to work was a cruel joke! I'm working this weekend too. :(

Ladies that have been pregnant before moving at 33 weeks with the help of family (I'd still put everything away just not over lift) do you think I can handle it? We planned to live in our 1br until baby was 3 months then move. A place came up in the area we want that's a 2br but it would require me moving at 33 weeks!

I am very tired and feel blah today. It's maybe the weather.

I am 27 weeks today and two more days to go to see my baby. I cannot wait until then . I hardly felt her today again, for hours there is nothing...I tried to make her awake but it did not work.
Why am I full with worries? Why cannot I relax just for day? I have still 3 month left and I want to enjoy it.
I think my friend's case is freaking me out. All the things happened to her baby makes me extra alert for everything..

This is a horrible thing to ask but I've noticed my knickers are drenched constantly and have been for a few weeks now. Noticeably wet even after I've got an empty bladder.

After wearing white underwear a couple of times I've noticed they are getting stained yellow.

I really really don't think it's urine as my pelvic floor muscles are pretty strong still - I can do longer holds than most.

Not the nicest topic but is it more likely to be discharge or amniotic fluid?

I've got a consultant clinic appointment and a growth scan tomorrow so I'll ask then but wanted to know people's opinions - I don't want it shrugged off if it's something that needs to be checked out

This is a horrible thing to ask but I've noticed my knickers are drenched constantly and have been for a few weeks now. Noticeably wet even after I've got an empty bladder.

After wearing white underwear a couple of times I've noticed they are getting stained yellow.

I really really don't think it's urine as my pelvic floor muscles are pretty strong still - I can do longer holds than most.

I've got a consultant clinic appointment and a growth scan tomorrow so I'll ask then but wanted to know people's opinions - I don't want it shrugged off if it's something that needs to be checked out

I'm glad you asked this, as I've been slowly leaking something as well ever since I was having contractions the other day. Only mine is clear not yellow. If you find out let me know

Mine gets a yellow tinge to it also, my doctor swabbed me many times in first tri because it freaked me out but it always came back nothing, before pregnancy it never was yellow tinged but first tri it was sometimes even YELLOW it freaked me out so much but it never became anything. I've been getting it every so often in the last two weeks but very light tinge. It wouldn't hurt to be swabbed at your next appt but usually if its an infection they say you would have cramping or odor!

Lucy I have the yellow tinge too a lot. I can't remember when it started. I think it's pretty normal, but if you're worried I'd get it checked. Let us know how it goes if you do!

Ladies that have been pregnant before moving at 33 weeks with the help of family (I'd still put everything away just not over lift) do you think I can handle it? We planned to live in our 1br until baby was 3 months then move. A place came up in the area we want that's a 2br but it would require me moving at 33 weeks!

Not me but a very close friend move a 3 bed house with dogs and toddlers at 36 weeks. She got movers and just helped supervise and watch the pets and children. Her hubby did do a lot of the work but it's very possible. Just do what you can and try to pay others to do what you can't.

I am sure you can. Just get enough help, even hire them it you can effort. It may require more planning and organising but you should able to make it.

We've helped family/friends move soooo many times so I'm going to ask them because I know they will be more than willing to help! My brother offered to come down and him & my fiances do it. I just don't want to go into labor to early lol

My discharge is also yellow tinged and light stains my undies.. same colour and texture ad last time probably not anything to worry about. I constantly worn a panty liner last time to stay dry as well probably close to those days again ..

On another note 3rd trimester for me! Yey can't believe how fast this is going. Congrats to the others who are joining me!

I can't believe I'm down to single digit weeks remaining .. Hopefully these 9 weeks and change fly by

It seems as if everyone is having some sort of yellow discharge, but what does clear mean?

I've had clear jrepp, it can just be watery discharge, in my case I know it as my regular cervix scans have shown no rupture of membranes plus they swab me with this thing that changes colour of your waters are broken. If you're worried though tell your Dr and they'll check you x

We moved when our baby was almost 4 months old and I can say without a doubt that I would have found it easier to move when I was pregnant than with the baby. With a baby we had to schedule everything around him, we had to make sure his cot and bedding was moved first so he could have proper sleeps when needed. He was breastfeeding every two hours, so I had to go off and feed him in the midst of everything on a regular basis. He also hated to be put down at that age and would scream the house down and therefore I was next to useless with helping to do anything as I was spending 100% of my time looking after the baby and not unpacking at the other end. Luckily we had lots of help from family, so we got there in the end, but it would have been worlds simpler moving when I was 33 weeks pregnant than with a baby. Sure, you won't be able t lift anything heavy, but you will be able to sit and unpack stuff without having to constantly stop and care for a little human.

Just my take!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"