July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Morning ladies!!

How is everyone?

I've had some yellow tinged discharge aswell had a few swabs done and they've come back clear. Also had clear discharge too but not much. Tempted to wear a panty liner like countryblonde said. The lovely symptoms of pregnancy no-one tells you about :)

Afm- I'm 30weeks!! Eeek! Can't believe I only have 9 weeks left! Hoping to find out our section date Soon I'm getting so impatient and need to plan child care. I hate rushing and leaving things till last minute..so hopefully we find out at the next consultant appt.

Tasha....yeah don't Google anything. Lol
if I have to take penicillin fine....I just care more about the little guy being ok...what's the outcome etc...hopefully I can get in touch with the dr today to find out what's my issue.

So many hitting 30 weeks, congrats girls.

I hope you can get hold of the doctor, Elizabeth.

I bought our car seat today :)

Just talked to the nurse. Antibiotics are for a UTI. Course I have no symptoms which makes it annoying. I have my appt Fri so I'll ask why she recommended taking another round when I'm due. Until then. ...cranberry juice and water I guess!

Anyone have any advice on how many "newborn" outfits one needs? I like to shop for deals....but I don't want to buy too many of the wrong sizes.

I am exhausted today. I have worked 4 twelve-hour days out of the last 5 days and today I feel like crap.

Also, I've been feeling baby move less the past two days, and when it does move it's usually weaker movements. I don't know if this is normal or not... I'm debating calling the doctor and asking him if it doesn't pick up in the next 4 hours.

Awh livvy that's rough. I've noticed in this last week if I overwork my body I really notice it and pay for it. Are you able to relax today? That might help get him moving again! I was busy Saturday and his movement was much less but now that things have calmed down he's as wild as always!

Ms. Elizabeth, I'm wondering the same thing my best friend said 10-15 outfits because they throw up/leak through some ones for hot weather & also some warm stuff since summer nights are cool!

yeah i was going to say it didn't seem to be strep b as we don't get swabbed for that until at least 36-37 weeks (they like it to be closer to the due date as much as possible because strep b can come and go therefore you could test negative at 30 weeks but end up being positive at 37 weeks).

can't believe many of us are approaching single digits!!! :yipee:

as for discharge.. yup, i wear a panty liner all the time now due to that :nope: with my girls i didn't have discharge this bad but this time around it's just worse. maybe more hormonal than usual? :shrug:

I feel like we become experimental....poked, swabbed, prodded. Lol. So hard to know sometimes as I swear I'm being tested for stuff 24/7. I'd rather know...than not I guess! I read that about strep b. So many things intertwine. Strep b can cause uti...ugh. Never ending. Lol. Well, test away so little one can be healthy!

10-15 .. I can manage that!

Congrats ladies who've reached/are reaching 30 weeks and are moving into single digits! Before long, we'll all be there! So exciting!

Livvy, I feel the same about my baby as far as movements go. She's moving, but it doesn't seem as strong. The Dr. said they like to see 10 movements/hour, and last night I got worried and counted, and got more than 10 so that was reassuring. Maybe they are starting to run out of room in there? I can't remember when that starts to happen.

Glad you found a car seat, Tasha! We are hoping someone gets us the ones we have on our registries, but if not, they are affordable and we can manage. Still so anxious to get to May 30th so I can have the shower! Ahhh can't wait!

AFM, 29 weeks tomorrow. These past couple of weeks have gone by quickly! I hope that continues!

I'm feeling kicks now but they seem weak compared to normal. Is that a reason for concern or could baby have just switched position?

most likely switched positions. i don't feel too much kicks but i can definitely feel the head moving around and the limbs are "stretching" instead of kicking.

Hi ladies,

For all of you with the yellow discharge - I have had this my whole pregnancy. I think its hormonal. My OB said if I don't have any symptoms then its fine. I also notices every time I go pee, even if I feel I empty my bladder all the way, when I stand up and pull up my undies and pants, I leak a little. It's so weird!

My little one has been super active :) It's so fun to feel him moving and kicking and getting stronger each week! So far I have gained about 14-15lbs. I haven't gained that much in the last couple weeks. I hope this is ok ?

This weekend we painted the nursery! I will post a picture when we are all done! It turned out great! Just waiting on some wall décor to show up in the mail and I want to order a lamp and night stand and a gliding rocking chair with an ottoman.

Cant believe some of you already have hit the 30 week mark! So exciting! I have a few more weeks :)

This coming Sunday is my baby shower! So excited!!

Baby could of moved position livvy but a change in movements should always be checked out.

I've had a ton of discharge and i swear it constantly changes. Some days it's yellowish, some days completely clear and other days pure white.

I've also noticed my panties are ALWAYS wet but I've been sweating a lot...down there. Gross I know.

had braxton hicks last night :( not fun at all i was on all fours to try and get comfortable. I'm slowly starting to remember how bad labor was

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/IMG_20150427_180918.jpg

Feel huge and look huge... This is how I looked full term on my last ha.

keyval i was ready to fall over cuz i thought this was you at 29 weeks with one kid :haha:

keyval i was ready to fall over cuz i thought this was you at 29 weeks with one kid :haha:

Sorry I think I phrased that wrong haha this is me now ... But I looked similar to this full term with my last daughter haha I'm huge ha

Sorry I think I phrased that wrong haha this is me now ... But I looked similar to this full term with my last daughter haha I'm huge ha

wow damn, don't take me wrong but i don't think i got that big till i was at least 38 weeks with both my girls. but then i gain weight everywhere, you don't look like you're carrying weight anywhere else except in the belly so that's probably why you look so big in the belly?

wow damn, don't take me wrong but i don't think i got that big till i was at least 38 weeks with both my girls. but then i gain weight everywhere, you don't look like you're carrying weight anywhere else except in the belly so that's probably why you look so big in the belly?

Oh I know haha I can't believe how big I got this time Around. Baby is 3 weeks ahead right now aswell ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->