July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

69 days until my C-section :D can't wait for 10 more days so its less than 2 months. My showers tomorrow I'm so excited :) my sister shipped a gift for the shower because she's out of state I can't wait to open it because its special being from her!

Afm- I feel knackered, I'm not sleeping well the pain with my hips is horrendous! Safe to say I waddle like a penguin :haha: I'm going out with a friend from work today for lunch, feels like it's the first outing I've had since being on leave so looking forward to it.

I've already asked this in the c- section bit but does anyone know if a low lying placenta can cause issues for a csection? When I had my last scan 3weeks ago they told me mine was low lying right next to the birth canal and wondered if it hadn't moved up by my next scan in 3weeks if it could cause complications, I haven't had a chance to talk to my midwife of consultant yet.

sounds like symphysis pubis dysfunction... (SPD)... i had that with all 3 pregnancies. last week the SPD started so i guess it was just in due time. look up SPD, you can thank the pregnancy hormones for that :haha:

I'm not doing a birth plan really other than to say I want delayed cord clamping. My last labour was less than 15 minutes (before that one hour, before that 45 minutes, 90 minutes and 27 hours) so only the first was long enough for a plan really.

:hugs: babyvaughan. I've always found exercise helps my energy. We have Costco in the UK, I might have a look what they have.

I'm having a baby next month :dance:

woohoo for a baby next month :dance:

----

had my one hour glucose test yesterday. i did get the result of my hemoglobin level and it's 11 when standard range is 12-16 ... ive been bad with taking prenatals (due to morning sickness adn nausea)... :blush: so i will start that now. as for the gtt, no result yet...I passed in my last 2 pregnancies and don't see why i wouldn't pass this time around. if they don't call it means i passed, usually. but if i do pass, im sure i will get the results either online or via mail confirming that i passed. my fundal height is measuring on time - 28 weeks. baby's heartbeat was 158. all is normal. i start my biweekly appointments now. :thumbup:

The only requests I have for the birth are epidural/pain meds, no episiotomy unless absolutely medically necessary, and immediate skin to skin with breastfeeding ASAP.

Tasha yay!!! What an exciting thing to be able to say! :dance:

YAY I am 27 weeks! Wahoo!

I have diagnosed myself and I believe I do have vulvar varicose veins :( I am going to ask my doctor to check on Tuesday at my appointment but I am pretty sure that's what it is. I am so embarrassed I have horrible varicose veins on the back of my legs and I am going to Hawaii in a few weeks. I hate it! :( It's hard to wear shorts when your legs are hideous :(

Also another weird symptom - Has anyone had like a knuckle on their finger swell and hurt a little? Mine does it off and on. It's strange.

Do any of your babies vibrate your stomach, its not kicks it literally like my belly's vibrating its new thing I googled it and seems common but know one has a clue what it is that's happening!

Do any of your babies vibrate your stomach, its not kicks it literally like my belly's vibrating its new thing I googled it and seems common but know one has a clue what it is that's happening!

OMG! Yes my baby has been doing that too! Like shaking really fast?

22 week bump on Left vs 27 week bump (taken today) on Right :)

Attachments

• IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
Yeah baby girl, several of them said its like babies having s siezure which is a freaky way of describing it. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one makes me feel better! Someone else said it's there stuck and shaking free I was like uhhh wish I wouldn't have read that!

Yeah baby girl, several of them said its like babies having s siezure which is a freaky way of describing it. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one makes me feel better! Someone else said it's there stuck and shaking free I was like uhhh wish I wouldn't have read that!

Gosh I hope not!!! :nope:

I will ask my OB what it may be? Cuz it has happened multiple times to me and I heard someone else on here mention something about feeling their baby shaking

Yes, my baby does that too.

Babyvaughan- I get that vibrating feeling too it's like baby has the shivers! Closest thing I have to describe it. Not sure what it is had it with DS and DD.

DD was a prickly when I picked her up from nursery earlier and ran a cross the car park so I had no choice but to run after her as it was straight across the entrance and a car could have been coming..my stomach is now sore and crampy:( hoping I've not caused anything nasty but I was so worried about DD that I didn't think I just ran as fast as I could to grab her.

Cute bump babygirl

Babyvaughan ive had the vibrating feeling a few times also. It feels weird.

Super excited to be going to see Marvels avengers tonight! Im a total super hero movie geek. Lol superhero sunday on fx is my fave time. :blush:

Babyv I used to get the vibrating feeling earlier on, like between 12-17 weeks, but I haven't since then. I have heard that it's common though. I wonder what it is?

I haven't felt the vibrating feeling since early on!

I have what I wouldn't necessarily consider vibrating as its not quite that fast but it feels like baby is having a seizure, just like shaking around in there like crazy and it doesn't last long.

Well if it's happen to so many of us it has to be a normal thing lol that's reassuring!

Past few days my body's has been so wore out, I accomplished the bare necessities but not much else! My future MIL bday so I got her gift, cupcakes, and were going out to dinner. Maybe I'll sleep well tonight since I haven't the last 3!

YAY I am 27 weeks! Wahoo!

I have diagnosed myself and I believe I do have vulvar varicose veins :( I am going to ask my doctor to check on Tuesday at my appointment but I am pretty sure that's what it is. I am so embarrassed I have horrible varicose veins on the back of my legs and I am going to Hawaii in a few weeks. I hate it! :( It's hard to wear shorts when your legs are hideous :(

Also another weird symptom - Has anyone had like a knuckle on their finger swell and hurt a little? Mine does it off and on. It's strange.

Have you seen the Sally hensen leg makeup? It's pretty good at hiding the veins on legs but isn't waterproof. Maybe you could take that to Hawaii.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago. I have t figured out what it is yet either but it seemed like it hapoens a lot from doing a Google search.

22 week bump on Left vs 27 week bump (taken today) on Right :)

Looking great!

Gosh I hope not!!! :nope:

I will ask my OB what it may be? Cuz it has happened multiple times to me and I heard someone else on here mention something about feeling their baby shaking

I read that scary bit about it being seizures too, and that an arm or leg got wrapped in the umbilical cord and baby is just shaking it off. One lady said its just a really good stretch. If you find out what it is let me know. I've been having this every so often for weeks.

Babyvaughan- I get that vibrating feeling too it's like baby has the shivers! Closest thing I have to describe it. Not sure what it is had it with DS and DD.

DD was a prickly when I picked her up from nursery earlier and ran a cross the car park so I had no choice but to run after her as it was straight across the entrance and a car could have been coming..my stomach is now sore and crampy:( hoping I've not caused anything nasty but I was so worried about DD that I didn't think I just ran as fast as I could to grab her.

I hope everything is ok! Try to take it easy tonight and get some rest!

J-repp - I also read that it was the baby sitting on a nerve, causing the nerve to make it feel as though its vibrating? Who knows, but I will let you know when I find out from my OB - if she even knows lol :)

:hugs: khatif and Rose. Back pain must be hard.

I just realised that Tonya is having her babies THIS month. Wahoooo Tonya. Excited for you sweetie. I know it will be quite the journey even after they're born but we are all here every step of the way :hugs:

Tasha you are right!! May 22 is still our planned c-section date. Yikes!!
The babies will be 32w3d.

This week baby A was 2lb 8oz, baby B was 2lbs 5oz, I'm hoping they will be at least 3.5lbs at delivery.

I have been in the hospital for 20 days now...20 more days to go!

I have low amniotic fluid, and have been having a lot of Braxton hicks, I hope we make it to our scheduled date.

Tasha you are right!! May 22 is still our planned c-section date. Yikes!!
The babies will be 32w3d.

This week baby A was 2lb 8oz, baby B was 2lbs 5oz, I'm hoping they will be at least 3.5lbs at delivery.

I have been in the hospital for 20 days now...20 more days to go!

I have low amniotic fluid, and have been having a lot of Braxton hicks, I hope we make it to our scheduled date.
Oh, you are half-way done your hospital stay! Or at least the stay before the babies are born. :) Here's hoping both babies grow nice and big in the next 20 days! :flow:

Super excited to be going to see Marvels avengers tonight! Im a total super hero movie geek. Lol superhero sunday on fx is my fave time. :blush:
We are going tomorrow! SO EXCITED!!! We love, love, love The Flash tv show and Marvel's Agents of Shield! (We don't get FX on our cable, so not sure what Superhero Sunday is, but it sounds awesome. :) ) My oldest is 3.5 and we've been watching a lot of Justice League Unlimited on dvd. He's been running around wearing a blanket cape pretending to be a hero for the last... oh, probably about a year! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->