July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o my next appointments I know of are:
6th May - Scan
20th May - Consultant
27th May - Cardiac Scan

Thanks ladies, I'll give the insurance company a ring after the bank holiday and see what they say. Finger crossed! I also lost hubby's bank card same day, dull or what lol :dohh:

Poppy all seems fine at the mo, no more bleeding, just feel like a normal pregnant lady for once! Its a novelty complianing about the trivial things :haha:
How about you? :flower:

Anyone's baby stopped kicking and jabbing for the most part now? Mine just rolls and wriggles, then has a stretch out. (and gets hiccups!) I had a foot hanging out of my side this morning and when I laid my hand on it he snatched it away quickly, too cute!

Oh I had a major turnaround on the buggy front! I got my baby jogger versa and hated it, so sent it back!!! It was so heavy and plasticky.
I've since found out my baby jogger city mini GT can be used as a frame only, and it's quite light and compact when folded, so I'm getting the car seat clips for it and just using that in and out of the car! Will post a pic when the clips come.
I will use the trusty old Phil and teds navigator for longer trips requiring the tandem. :)

Not baby related, but I lost the solitaire diamond out of my engagement ring yesterday :hissy: (still wore it alongside my wedding ring) gutted or what??? Lol. Hoping its insured!

Welcome back Dano! We missed you! Oh, what a shame about your ring! I hope it was insured!

Afm - went out for a lovely italian meal with dd & oh last night. It was soooo good! But the after finishing all three courses ( :blush: ) I felt that horrible, stuffed, over full, bloated, "no more room" feeling that can only truely come from being in the third tri. And it lasted for hours :( Back to little & often then!

I know the feeling. Almost doesn't matter how much I ate in the evening I have this feeling. I don't know what shall we do about it.

Tony's, not long left to go.

Babyvaughan, that's so cute.

Dano I'm so sorry about the ring. I hope it's insured. Glad you figured you didn't like the pushchair though.

My appointments are 6th May -growth scan and professor, 18th May cervix scan and prem clinic and 20th growth scan and professor.

I'm really struggling atm. Went to triage yesterday and ended up there for three hours. The first five minutes they couldn't find a hb, it was horrific, I thought our baby had died again, so did DH. They got a bed scanner and hb was there. They did a speculum examination to check my waters hadn't broken. Then I had a long trace because they couldn't decide if they were happy or not, I wasn't but eventually they were. I spent most of the night awake and worried so might go back again later.

Oh Tasha that sounds awful. I would deffo go back if your even slightly not happy Hun :hugs: is baby still not moving much?

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Sorry to hear that some of you are having a worrying time atm. I will pop on to the computer later so I can reply properly as I am on my phone atm and it's rubbish for trying to catch up properly.
Afm, baby was measuring a few weeks ahead at my 28week app so I am seeing midwife again in 2 weeks just to check. I have physio on the 12th for the spd but I am pretty sure it's not going to help much so I have given in and booked an appointment with the osteopath for the 19th. I can't wait. Might finally get a real picture as to the state of my pelvis/hips. This is the 4th pregnancy with it but it is worse this time and don't think I can do another 12 wks like this. Xxx

Dan-o- my little man doesn't really kick anymore it's mainly pushes and rolls and he loves sticking his bum out so end up with a hard protruding bump:)

Tasha- that sounds awful! If your not happy go back they're there to reassure you!

Here's my bump now! <3
Grown loads in the last 2-3 weeks and baby feels huge now, my ribs are definitely getting in his way lol!!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/58A7E947-11AD-4CBE-8195-5CE4F488AC2F.jpg

Oh Tasha that had to be horrible. That happened to me with DD and it was the longest 5 mins of them tryin to find the heartbeat ever. I was sobbing so loud the nurse got an attitude and said "your not making it easy with all that crying" I had to grab my mom because I knew she would slap her lol. Glad they did find it but if your not happy def go back in.

Tonya - good luck for the next 20 days and can't wait to see photos of your twins

Tasha - oh no!! I hope you are feeling a little bit calmer today and things are slowly improving.

Dan-o - sorry to hear about the ring, hope it is insured and you can get a replacement. Cute bump!

Bubbles - nice progression.

Jeep- I haven't done a birth plan as everything is up in the air at the moment.

Khatif - good to hear placenta has moved out of the way

As for me, one week on a low carb diet plan and it's ok. I am mostly good and managing my numbers but getting some crazy spikes for breakfast (will post in the complications board). I am just done with more complications so can't wait for this to be over!

I've been getting some serious leg cramps so am upping bananas and assortment of nuts, crossing fingers too.

I have midwife on 6 May, consultant in 11 May and another consultant on the same day I think. But the hospital hasn't figured out how to schedule them yet so I will give them a ring next week.

Ooh, serial posting! Does anyone have a bump that uis bigger on one side? Baby seems to be a bit bigger on the right, does this mean mine is not head down yet?

I can't feel anything in my ribs, so guessing baby is transverse still?

Dan-o, my baby mostly jabs and rolls right now too. And some little hiccups here and there!

Tasha-Definitely go back in if you are still worried. I am really hoping nothing is wrong and all is well. It's better to get it checked if you're unsure, as you know all too well.

AFM, went to bed super early last night. Of course was still waking constantly, and this pain in my lower left back, the sciatica, is killer. It's getting worse. It's the worst at night when I get up to pee (walking sets it off), or when I roll over in bed. Idk what can really be done about it tbh, I guess I just have to push through it.

Oh, Dan-o I have appts on

July 1
July 6
July 16 (if I go overdue!)

Dano my next appt is may 20th, reg ob checkup. And yes mostly rolls, stretches and flips now, still get the occasional kick/punch too. Got kicked in the ribs for the first time last night. Didnt hurt thankfully, felt more like when the dr hits uour knee to check your reflexes, made me jump/twitch.

One of my apps said baby will now put on about 1/2 lb per week now! I cant wait to meet my little soon to be chubberkins!

30 weeks for me today!!! 3/4 of the way done. Cant believe how fast its flown by. Baby shower is in 2 weeks! Ill post a bump pic later

tidying the house and found a letter from the hospital. I have 2 obs appt on the same day! So happy I can get them both out of the way

Dano Im getting pushes and rolls now mostely but sometimes I get a big kick that hurts and like baby is trying to break free!

Tasha that would have been so so scary :( Glad a HB was found for sure... I agree, go back if you need to!

:hugs:

Sorry ladies, I haven't had a chance to read back so I hope everyone is doing OK!

Hope you're ok today tasha

Timeforababy - my bump is often bigger on one side. Last time my midwife saw it she said baby's back was on that side of the bump, with his/her head down. So it didn't mean transverse for me that day, but this baby flips a lot.

Dan-o - I'm still getting a few kicks to the ribs. Getting a lot more pushes that travel though - feels like an elbow or heel pushing out & then moving along bump. Baby is getting strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->