July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks girls. I'm at the hospital getting seen again. Will let you know how it goes xx

Dan-o your bump is looking so much bigger than it was a few weeks ago!

Ooh, serial posting! Does anyone have a bump that uis bigger on one side? Baby seems to be a bit bigger on the right, does this mean mine is not head down yet?

I can't feel anything in my ribs, so guessing baby is transverse still?

My belly sometimes gets a bit lopsided when the baby is more on one side than the other. Maybe that's whats going on. My little guy has also been transverse this whole time, and I can tell when he goes head down (when hes rotating from head on the right to head on the left) because I get an extreme amount of pressure down between my legs. I do feel movements pretty much everywhere though, whereas before it was only in the small space between the bottom of my rib cage and the top of my pelvis on the side. I guess I'm saying it is possible that your little one could still be transverse, which is fine for a little while still.

Thanks girls. I'm at the hospital getting seen again. Will let you know how it goes xx

fingers crossed for you. Let us know how it goes.

Also thinking of you tasha - hope everything is ok

Thinking of you tasha :hugs:

Had my baby shower today. It was so fantastic. My aunts are so creative! This is what the punch bowl looked like!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 15
And this was the fruit bowl :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
Thinking of you tasha!

Livvy- you have some creative aunts! Fruit bowl looks so yummy too :)

Afm- anyone know if I can take anything for hay fever? Have a really itchy nose and scratchy throat.

Livvy that is ace.

Sammy you can have antihistamines Hun.

Tonight was so eventful. First we rang and the mw said well the ctg was fine yesterday and basically said don't come in. DH told them we are coming in regardless. Got there and the mw was still rude, she did handover to another mw and Dr. Thankfully they were amazing. Dr took me straight for a proper scan, that was awful though as machine wasn't fab and it took her ages to find the hb :( neither DH or I could see it either. Turns out it was round my side between my hip and ribs :wacko: she checked baby for a bit but didn't move during ten minute scan so she got me ice and water, stuck me on ctg. We had a long ctg trace and it was better than yesterday. Looks like the lack of movements is a mix of baby being curled up and it leaning on the cord. They've made me promise I'll come back if things worry me. They said now is a snap shot in time and can't predict the future from what we are seeing right now. But I've only got until Wednesday to have a full growth scan and see my professor so I hopefully will be okay until then.

Thank you for the support girls xx

What's the earliest they'll deliver the baby, Tasha? Like how worried do they have to be? Everything seems so up in the air, it would drive me nuts. :hugs:

Hang in there Tasha. At least you know that you can go in anytime you feel like you need to. And it's awesome that you are over 30 weeks already. Like livvy said, when is they earliest they would deliver?

I've got a lopsided bump most of the time too. . With ds it was his bum.. but i feel like this might be head.. ALL of the kicks are way down low and in awkward places..it's making me crazy and needs to change! This baby needs to change position so nervous about him being breech.

Anyone else do craxy weird nesting things? Totally not a gardener but havr this urge to make my gardens perfect this year. Apparently I'm nesting outside lol. Totally overdid it though and am feeling pretty sore tonight.

:hugs: Tasha. I'm glad you have so much support from the hospital. It really all does sound up in the air. That would make me crazy. At least all seems good for now.

Tasha - I'm glad that they changed you to a different doc who was able to more put your mind at ease.

Country blonde - every time I go to the bathroom I sit and scrub the grout on the tub. I don't know how much whiter it can get but I am obsessed with the grout lol

Glad your appointment went ok Tasha and you eventually got a nice midwife and Dr who gave you reassurance.

I'm glad your bleeding has stopped now Dan-o and you can have a normal pregnancy here on in - your baby bump is so cute!

I can't believe I'm nearly 30 weeks! In some ways 11 weeks till due date seems far off but in other ways, I think it might fly past. We are sooooo going to be busy over the next two months, what with getting prepared for the baby coming, doing the school runs, after school clubs, working, our 8th wedding anniversary, big friends and family bbq and we have just booked a few days in Inverness to take the kids to the loch to spot Nessie!!!!

I have just got my GD test results and total blood count back and both were normal thankfully. I was a bit worried about getting the GD results back as I have to get up to pee about three/four times a night and worried it might be symptoms of GD (even though I was the same when pregnant with my boys and things were fine), so am glad the results were fine.

How many of you have not started organising for the baby coming yet? I haven't bought one thing yet or taken down the old baby stuff from the loft to sort out. I am not sure when to order the buggy and Snuzpod - I suppose I don't want to leave things too late as they might take a while to deliver. I guess the reason I haven't ordered stuff till now is just me being a bit cautious but I need to start doing it over the next few weeks!

Hahaha countryblonde, nesting outside made me really laugh!!

Jrepp, I loooove clean grout too :haha:

Poppy that sounds like lots to keep you busy. I've got the car seat but nothing else and have nothing from previous babies either. It's hard to get organised.

Thank you so much girls. I'm so glad I have you all. I'm not sure what is the earliest they'll deliver, I need to ask my professor on Wednesday and get a date to work towards.

How are you all doing?

Thinking of you tasha!

Livvy- you have some creative aunts! Fruit bowl looks so yummy too :)

Afm- anyone know if I can take anything for hay fever? Have a really itchy nose and scratchy throat.

The pharmacist said I couldn't buy anything over the counter except the barrier stuff (the wax you line under your nose to catch the pollen). if you want antihistamines you'll have to ask your dr :(

sorry. (edit: tasha says you can have antihistamines, she has more experience than me so I would go with her?)

Tasha- so glad you got a good trace and that everything is looking ok.

Livvy - AHHHHHHHH...i'm dying of cuteness.

Jrepp, countryblonde - I have no desire to be neat/organised and clean but yesterday things kicked up a notch. So we have been to the tip, taken a whole load of stuff to the charity shop and generally started to have our house not look like it only houses 2 busy adults. We have a dining room full of baby things, 2 car seats, pram, cot/bed, moses basket, toys, baby bath, teething things (some of my friends are very optimistic!) and a baby wrap. Its mental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->