July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I had such an amazing shower Saturday but oh my did my body pay for all the excitement. My feet hurt so bad at the end of the day, babies movement was decreased until I laid down for bed. Then yesterday I was really uncomfortable getting side pains and just feeling icky. I think I just over did it being so excited! I have organized our shower stuff about 5 times over lol I just love looking at it all. Im going to start on his closet today so I can put everything where it needs to go and get our living room floor back haha! When my fiance was helping me unload all the gifts he said we need a big place now! Lol

I was told I could take benadryl for allergies. It's on my safe medication list.

Sammy, you can take some antihistamines but I was told as a rule to avoid the longer lasting ones, like the one tablet a day treatments. Clarityne (loratadine) was listed as ok by my doc as far as pills go.

Any of you having trouble sleeping I keep waiting up multiple times in the night because I'm uncomfortable. I finally went to the couch and that helped except I woke up and my hip hurt really bad! I would buy a prego pillow but I don't know how it will be helpful. Any sugguestions? I haven't sleep well for a week and half! :/

Babyv I am having trouble sleeping as well. I wake up a lot to pee and because I get leg cramps and sciatic pain. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs seems to help a little. I tried a body pillow, but it makes me too hot. :/

I sleep horribly. I'm uncomfortable no matter what I do. :nope: I haven't had a good nights sleep since before my oldest was born! :dohh:

Srrme I was thinking the same! Haven't had a good sleep since before Nate was born! Hasn't been as long as you though! One day I hope to sleep again...

Yeah same bathroom trips, calf cramps up, hip hurts, belly's tight, or acid reflex it's always something! Suppose to go get a filling today hoping they do it quick because laying in the bed is going to be really uncomfortable! Not sleeping well makes me feel sick during the day, I even was gaging while driving on Friday I havent done that since first trimester! I tried using our pillows but it just didn't do anything for me!

Any of you having trouble sleeping I keep waiting up multiple times in the night because I'm uncomfortable. I finally went to the couch and that helped except I woke up and my hip hurt really bad! I would buy a prego pillow but I don't know how it will be helpful. Any sugguestions? I haven't sleep well for a week and half! :/

MMEEEEE!!! last night i tried 3 different places to sleep, laid awake until 2 am, got up tried spare bedroom #1, then bedroom #2, then the couch then back to my own bed, i am exhausted today. I thought of trying the body pillow but i've heard mixed things, i had a friend who slep on an air mattress because it was the only comfy thing for her :(

Srrme I was thinking the same! Haven't had a good sleep since before Nate was born! Hasn't been as long as you though! One day I hope to sleep again...

Me too! I don't think it will be any time soon though! :haha:

I have been having a hard time sleeping as well. I think some of it has to do with some stuff going on that isn't pregnancy related and some of it is just third trimester insomnia.

We have our living room back I manage to fit everything it its place, It felt so much more real seeing his little clothes hanging in his closet! I sat in the living room that was overtaken with all sorts of baby stuff and I was thinking about how I never thought I'd get this chance and I'm here in the 3rd trimester just 9 weeks away from having him. I started talking to him and telling him about everything his family bought for him, and how much we all loved him. I was rubbing my belly and he pushed his body over to my hand and stayed there while I was talking :)

Oh gosh you poor things, I have no trouble sleeping, I go out like a light, my only issue is waking to pee. Sometimes I've been awake for a bit after getting up in the middle of the night, or wake up early though. I've had a lot going on recently though. Things are a bit more normal now for a few weeks, then it all goes crazy at the end of June and first two weeks of July... same time baby's due, typical :haha:

Those baby shower fruits and punch bowl are awesome!!

My colostrum has come in, anyone else? Think it came in roundabout now with my other two, maybe slightly later. Exciting!
Still struggling with names, want something similar to my other two, but I'm sooo indecisive!!

Tasha how are you and bubs this morning lovely?

Tonya thinking of you stuck in hospital, hope you and bubbbas are still cooking away nicely. (And not too bored!)

Re: antihistamines, I was told piriton (UK) (aka Chlorphenamine maleate) was ok last time. I had awful itching in that pregnancy, but screened clear for OC. I didn't take it though as I hate the drowsiness. I just scraped myself to pieces, feet legs and belly mainly. :headspin:

I had terrible sleep in my first pregnancy, then for the second time around I made my DH promise we could buy a new mattress (ours was a very cheap hand-me-down from a friend) and I bought a pregnancy pillow (a Snoogle). Oh. My. Goodness. That pillow is a lifesaver! It has saved my hips! I sleep sooooo much better with it than with any combination of separate pillows here and there. It does make me a bit hotter, but we just leave the heat off in our room and DH uses an extra blanket. Hee hee. Pregnant lady always comes first. ;)

Dan-o, naming this baby was so much harder than the other two! For some reason coming up with a *third* name that fits with the other two was much more difficult. I'm sure you'll come up with something before you have to fill out the paperwork. :)

And yes, my colostrum has come in. Just out of curiosity, I tried to express some milk in the shower the other day and what came out was actually something in between colostrum and milk. Maybe because I just stopped BF'ing DS2 like 6-7 months ago? So my milk it still in transition. But yeah, I wear breast pads just in case I leak!

it depends for me, drinking all day i will pee as usual but if i chug water before bed (which i tend to do because it gets rid of my heartburn faster than anything) then i will wake up to pee more often, if i don't chug before bed then I sleep all night. i sleep like a log during the night, my mattress and pillows are comfy.

glad to hear your appt went well, tasha, definitely keep us posted about wednesday.

you're sooo tiny, dan-o, i look nearly 8 months pergnant and you're looking like what, 3 months pregnant??!?!? :haha:

i checked my upcoming appointments and i only have 8 left - theyre biweekly and weekly appts ... and the last appointment is on my due date and i might/might not make to that. surreal to think i have only 8 appointments left before the baby is here :shock:

https://www.womenobgyn.com/obpinfo/pmlist.html

this list is what i use often to check and see what i can/cant take while pregnant... benadryal and zyrtec is def approved. claritin is def approved (it doesn't say claritin is on it but their generic name is loratadine and it is the same loratadine as the Clarinex, Alavert mentioned in the chart).

hope this helps for future reference.

afm... i had my glucose test last week and i passed. my hemoglobin is a tad low (11 when it should be between 12-16). my dr told me to just get OTC iron supplements or eat food rich in iron... but i think it's because i have been lax with taking my prenatals :blush: so i will make extra sure i take my prenatals because seeing how borderline i am on iron i think the prenatals will get me back in the standard :thumbup: that might explain why i've been tired lately and so lackluster with energy... and i also got amoxicillin cuz i have had this nasty cough for 4 weeks straight and decided to just go and get the dang thing nipped in the bud! I've lost how many pulled muscles i have from coughing so hard! :nope:

now what's next in the next few weeks... gbs swab and cervix checks? that's probably not till 36w. even tho this is my 3rd rodeo i just don't remember much on exactly what's next at appointments in later 3rd trimester.

Dan-o I sometimes leak colostrum. Not often but I'll wake up like once a week with little stains on my shirt, sometimes still wet! :haha:

AFM, 30 weeks today!!! YAY!!! :happydance: Getting down to the last little bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->