July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

28 week bump pic (right before I burned my belly on the stove)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
Happy 30 weeks bubbles!

Dan-o- I've been leaking for the last weeks on/off sometimes loads.

Lovely bump jrepp!

Afm- I thought I had hay fever but it appears not I have a nasty viral infection. Snotty nose, extremely sore throat, sore chest. Nasty cough and ultimately feel like death :( I have the midwife tomorrow I'm not really looking forward to it feeling this crap, been in my pjs all day.

Here's the 30 week bump!

Jrepp nice bump! Sorry about you burning your belly on the stove!

Attachments

• photo (24).jpg
    photo (24).jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Tasha- So sorry about the scare - Hope you are doing well today.

Tonya- Halfway done! Praying babies stay in as long as possible :)

Jrepp- Ouch! Hope you bump is ok!

Cute bumps ladies! And congrats on hitting 30 weeks!! only 10 more left! (maybe less?)

AFM- I have had a busy weekend and Monday I was out of the office for work related stuff. I had my GTT done today and received a whooping cough vaccine. (I got poked and prauded!) My arm is sore already! Fundal height is 25 cm and I'm 27W4D, My OB said that was normal :) Heart rate was 155 - normal :) Baby is pretty active. My back is aching today :-/ I had my babyshower on Sunday and it was so great! I will post pics later :) We got a lot of very nice gifts! Hudson definitely got spoiled :) We also finished majority of the nursery , just need a few more items :) I will post a pic of that later as well!

I asked my OB about the pressure I was feeling in my vagina and the protrusion I had a while ago and she looked at me and could see a few varicose veins on my vulva and she also thinks I have some pelvic floor relaxation. So nothing I can do really until baby is born. She approved for me to fly at 30 weeks to Hawaii! :) So excited!

Will start seeing her every 2 weeks now.

Dan-o next OB appointments are :

June 8th

June 22

Hope you all are doing well! We will all be done sooner than we know it! And our aches and lovely pains of pregnancy will soon disappear! :)

Does anyone know anything about airport scanners while pregnant? Like security ones. Safe?

Livvy, they are totally safe for pregnant women. They don't use x-rays. They can't even see inside of your body as far as I know. I looked this up recently because I flew last month. I even asked the security guy and he says 100% safe.

I flew a bit while pregnant and it was never an issue :)

Babygirl - I forget&#8230; where in Hawaii are you going again?

Medzi- I am going to Maui on May 23rd!! Coming up ! :) So stoked!

Livvy - That is a great question! I didn't even think about that, but those just detect metal? isn't that right?

Livvy, i think they are safe, they dont use the same as Xrays so no worries :)

just came back from Midwife appt, babyy is still breech :( she said she will wait until i'm 36-37 weeks then try to turn him, but its very painful. Send some positive spinning baby waves my way!

The swing arrives tomorrow and we are set for baby to come all we have to do is wash everything and assemble but were waiting until first week of June to do that! I finally got a good nights sleep and it felt amazing I had a good day to because of it! Except I got a coffee which I rarely do and I forgot to say decaf, so I got major caffeine jitters and I dont like it but I didn't realize I hadn't until my drink was pretty much gone! Felt really bad for baby :(

So today I did my usual 30 minute power walk (indoors). Felt tired afterwards as usual, but then went outside to go check the mailbox. I drove over to it and felt super faint, weak, and shaky. Came back and it felt like my ankles and legs were sweating (a weird feeling :wacko:). Went back up the stairs and felt like I could barely make it. Sat down and was really shaky. It felt like really, really low blood sugar so I had some Sprite and then some dinner. Felt much better after eating and drinking. During the episode though, before I felt better, baby wasn't moving like crazy, but she was pretty active. As soon as I felt better though she calmed down. Could low blood sugar irritate her? I am just hoping it wasn't anything serious. I've had low blood sugar many times before in my life (I think I'm hypoglycemic but have never been tested...many of the women on mom's side have low blood sugar spells like this too) and this just felt like a major low blood sugar episode. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this? Baby seems just fine now and is moving like normal. I just want to make sure it wasn't something more serious like a placental abruption or something (I may be jumping to conclusions here but I don't know what to think).

Bubbles I had this happen alot with my last pregnancy. Make sure your not dehydrated as well. It could be blood sugar but i find I have a similar reaction if I am very dehydrated. Try drinking coconut water every one and awhile. Full of natural electrolytes, sometimes plain old water isn't enough

Thanks counrtyblonde! It may have been a combo of both. It is REALLY hot out today and I had just finished some exercise (though the exercise was indoors). I always try to keep a huge cup or bottle of water handy, but I don't think I had had enough water before my walk.

Never tried coconut water, can you just get it at a normal grocery store like Kroger?

Heres my 30 week bump from Sunday :) and a comparison shot. 5 weeks makes such a huge difference!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430690478260.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430690478260.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
  • PhotoGrid_1430690307936.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430690307936.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Adorable shower decorations ladies!

Bubbles ive experienced that quite a few times (I know what you mean about the sweaty ankles feeling, it is weird!), but havent experienced it too often so far this pregnancy. Id say keep hydrated and maybe snack on some nuts or other protein before your walks to keep your sugar up :)

We're getting so close ladies! Hope we can all find some relief in the sleeping department before theres no chance of it.

Bubbles I'm not sure where you can buy coconut water. I'm in canada we can buy it in most grocery or convince stores

Gotcha. I'm sure they will have it here. We are going to the store tomorrow so I can check. :)

Since I never ever remember to post them.. here's a little bump update.. 19 weeks 24 weeks 26 weeks and 28 weeks.. I'm feeling big lol

Attachments

• 452015224511.jpg
    452015224511.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g