July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o, I've had a change in one of my appts. My June 3rd is now June 1st. Also have appts set for July 1st, July 6th, and July 16th (if I go overdue at all). :)

Happy 32 weeks Srrme!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!
Here is my 30w bump taken yesterday.
I have 2w2d left :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
32 weeks here! (happy 32 weeks too Srrme!)

Love all the baby bumps :cloud9:

Tasha, how have you been doing?

Babygirl, we were in Maui last April, it is lovely!

Tonya not long now! That is crazy! Can't wait for your twins to make their arrival! Hope all is going ok in the hospital! Not much longer :hugs:

Tonya you'll have to post lots of pics once they get here!!

Livvy, they are totally safe for pregnant women. They don't use x-rays. They can't even see inside of your body as far as I know. I looked this up recently because I flew last month. I even asked the security guy and he says 100% safe.

Are you talking about the metal detectors or the actual body scanners? Because isn't there both?

there are both of them but the body scanner is the main thing that you go through, the metal stick detector is just there for those who can't pass through it without something beeping.

totally safe. i went through it 4 times this pregnancy (once when i was around 8w and second when i was 13w).

Sorry I e been MIA ladies thus twin pregnancy has kicked my butt!!! I just wanted to update that we are expecting identical boys. Scheduled c-section is June 12th. Now 31w1d.

I don't post much, but I thought I'd share my 30w bump pic. :thumbup:

IMG_0733.jpg

So found out what happened to me yesterday. I asked my dr about it at the appt and she said it sounded like low blood pressure. I need to try to take it easier. I may have to cut some time off my power walks. But luckily it wasn't anything major. She said her main concern would have been if I had passed out and fallen on my belly.

The rest of the appt went well. My belly is measuring a couple cms ahead but she said that's fine. Also heart rate is 135 and she's happy with that. All in all a good appt. :)

there are both of them but the body scanner is the main thing that you go through, the metal stick detector is just there for those who can't pass through it without something beeping.

totally safe. i went through it 4 times this pregnancy (once when i was around 8w and second when i was 13w).

Is the body scanner a x-ray though? a very mild one?

Jdmommy- Wow! Identical twin boys! How special :) So exciting! Good luck!

Luvallmy- Great bump pics!

Babygirl it isn't an X-ray. I forgot what it's called though. Some kind of bio feedback thing.

30 week bump!

Attachments

• 11204995_10153451901592150_5233104746258956259_n.jpg
    11204995_10153451901592150_5233104746258956259_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
Glad everything is okay bubbles.. did they recommend anything for the low blood pressure. Or just something you have to live with.

Nice to hear from you jd- sp exciting about identical twins!

Lovely pics from everyone,bumps are beautiful!!

Afm- I have come down with another cold!! Blegh... I hope it doesn't last long my life is way too busy right now for more sickness

Countryblonde all she said was to take it easy and drink plenty of water. She said the cause is from the baby's head pushing on major blood vessels and arteries and such down in my pelvis. It was probably triggered by me exercising, and then immediately going down three flights of stairs.

jd Exciting about the twinsies! Congrats!!!

Nice bumps, Oreo, Tonya and Luv!

Lovely bumps all.

Had my midwife yesterday and slightly elevated blood pressure (135/90) so back to hospital tomorrow. Sigh.

Also, she recommended colostrum harvesting in case baby needed it. I tried last night and I managed to express some! Which shocked me so much that I forgot to save it.
Has anyone done it and is it ok to start at 31 weeks as it may start contractions? But I've had the small dried flecks on my boobs for a few weeks now.

Gorgeous bumps ladies :cloud9:

Heaveneats, hope that little rascal turns soon!! Deffo try spinning babies!

Timeforababy, sorry about your bp Hun. Hope it lowers a little again now. Just curious, why are they saying you need to express colostrum?

Bubbles I didn't get a chance to reply before but I've had the same thing. For me it's a combo of low blood pressure and low blood sugar, plus having an off day all at once. Usually having plenty to drink, some fruit and a sit down sorts it!

Jd mommy congrats on double team blue!! Wow not long left at all then!!!!!

Country blonde, ugh to the cold :( my youngest has just come down with similar, so it looks like the rest of us will have it by the weekend lol :dohh:

I'm also curious about the expressing&#8230; I've never heard of anyone doing it before baby!

Things here are ok, but busy. My bp meds have been increased again and on them I'm averaging 145/90. Boo. There is still room to adjust them though and I see it happening over the next week weeks. I'm having regular blood work and see OB weekly for extra monitoring. I also check from home and if it is consistently up around 150/95 (as in, if I get a high reading, rest for 20 minutes, and it is still high) I need to go in right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->