July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ladies...tsa pre check rocks! !! I just skipped the line with no scan. Little boy doesn't want more scans. Lol

Happy early mother's day!

How did you do that? I am flying soon - And I honestly don't feel comfortable going through the body scans - There is not enough research to determine how much radiation it puts off.

What do they do exactly?

Babygirl....I'm cleared because of work....but you can go on the tsa website and sign up for tsa pre check.

They literally just pat you down. Lol. I wore a dress so not much to hide. They go thru your bag...nothing abnormal

Tonya - So exciting you have about 2 weeks left! Praying all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!

I am 28 weeks today! Yay!!!:happydance:

11 weeks left! Wahoo! Yesterday baby kicked me soo hard that I literally almost cried. I have a sensitive area on my abdomen (I think its round ligament related) and he was pressing on it and I pressed back to make him move, and he kicked it soooo hard ! I accidentally said F*%$ out loud at work - Opps!:dohh: No one heard tho.

Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday! Cannot wait for the weekend!:happydance:

Babygirl....I'm cleared because of work....but you can go on the tsa website and sign up for tsa pre check.

They literally just pat you down. Lol. I wore a dress so not much to hide. They go thru your bag...nothing abnormal

How did you get cleared because of work? Just curious sorry!

Swing arrived Wednesday, just ordered the front pack carrier today! All that's left to buy is the changing pad cover & water proof mat then we have everything :D

I have been completely MIA, but I just finished nursing school and will graduate next week!! Maybe I will be on more now!

Jbk congrats on finishing school such a big accomplishment and right before your baby is due that's awesome!!

I had a pretty interesting day. Went to Ob screening because of the baby shaking. I was starting to get worried, they were more worried about the leaking fluid. Was put on monitors for a couple hours and they did an exam. All is well but it was quite draining,

Glad everything is ok.

The baby was shaking? and I didn't know you were leaking fluid? Was it coming from your vagina?

Yeah, he's been having these weird tremors that feel like a whole body shake for a few weeks now. At first I thought he had the heebie jeebies but it hasn't really settled down, even though it doesn't happen all the time. The fluid was coming from my vagina, but it turns out I just have really watery and abundant amounts of discharge. I will ask the doctor to check fluid levels next week at my appointment.

I've re-scheduled my appointment from tomorrow evening to Monday evening.

I'm so happy to have reached 32 weeks already. I can't wait for the next 5 weeks to go by. We've finally bought everything for baby, except for some NB cloth diapers. I still have to buy those. :dohh:

My little girl is so squirmy lately. :haha: She's definitely running out of room. I hope she's still head down. The last time I went to my MW she said she was. Does anyone know how accurate they are with this sort of thing? I keep worrying about delivering a breech baby (I'm going for a home-birth)!

I hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs: Not too long now!

What brand of cloth diapers are you going to use?

I bought a bunch of Kawaii diapers for my 1 year old. They were having a Mother's Day sale and a lot of their diapers were around $3.00. :D I've used them before, and although they are a cheaper cloth diaper, they worked fine for us. :D

I plan on ordering some 0-15 month diapers this week for my little girl from there too.

I'm still on the hunt for other brands though. :D

I have a security clearance cause of work. perk of the job....lol. they give me a code that's associated with my name so when I buy a ticket...it's automatically set to pre cleared. If that makes sense

Congratulations jbk! What a fantastic achievement.

As for me, bp was fine at the day unit but they found a trace of protein. Any headaches, dizzy spell, vision problems and I have to go straight in. But I am back at the hospital on Monday so please can we all hope for the best? Only 31 weeks so would like bump to grow until at least 37 weeks :(

Congratulations Jbk! Excellent job!

I disappeared for a bit because we are on holiday. We came to one of those holiday parks where you can rent a house and they have different kind of facilities. My husband was so tired that I was afraid that get a burn out.

How are you? Did I miss something important?

I am doing great beside I hate my anterior placenta. I can see her moving but I don't feel her. I will be 29 week tomorrow.

Congrats jbk, that's fabulous! Must feel good to be all done :flower:
I'm an LPN myself :winkwink:

We had our natural birthing class today. :) now I'm just ready for labor! These weeks are crawling by so slowly!

Anyone else getting bad reflux and feeling sick to their stomach? I had a bad tummy episode last night involving reflux and some long #2 trips to the bathroom. Didn't sleep much because of it and have been feeling on and off sick all day. Still having terrible reflux too. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->