July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Happy mothers day ladies!

Beautiful bump Livvy! Congratulations on 32 weeks.

Tasha, I'm glad things are going well. I hope the Drs continue to keep a close eye on you and you get the care you need. And happy bday to you and your daughter!

I feel my baby get the hiccups every few days.

Is anyone experiencing hand pain as a pregnancy symptom? I've had some swelling in my hands and when I wake up in the morning they are so stiff I can't even bend my fingers. My dr said its water retention putting pressure on my tendons but it seems like a very odd symptom. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

I have joyofmylife. My hands are always swelling and by the time I go to bed my hands and wrists hurt so bad I can barely move them. I think it might be pregnancy induced carpal tunnel

I feel like a broken record here but I am so ready to have this baby...

Livvy, I am too! Tired of tailbone pain, reflux, peeing all the time, and sleep issues! I feel like I am going to miss being pregnant though at the same time. We plan on having more though, so hopefully will be able to enjoy it all again. :)

Hi ladies been missing for a couple days had a horrible cold that took it out of me.

Tasha- hope the birthdays went well, glad theyve put a care plan in place for you & bubs.

Beautifulrose- all my baby's have had hiccups, DD used to get them so often and so bad my whole belly would jump, this time around I feel them least twice a day.

Livvy- lovely bump!

Afm- I'm 32weeks only 7 weeks left! Also struggling with heartburn and reflux too it's the worst it's ever been, gaviscon doesn't help either I end up taking maximum dose and still end up in agony.

Had a really embarrassing moment this morning luckily hubby had already left for work, I had a coughing fit and ended up wetting myself :( never had it happen before. Think I need to keep up with the pelvic floor exercise!

Sammynashley - I've done the coughing/sneezing & peeking things a couple of times :blush: luckily they've been leaks rather than a full bladder. I can't quite bring myself to buy tena lady so I'm doing pelvic floors like there's no tomorrow! It was worse when I was ill with a cold - seems to be a bit better now I'm not coughing all the time :)

Glad I'm not the only one k4th! I've not had a full bladder accident. Just a little leak, I'm only in my 20's so refuse to buy tena lady too :)

Hiccups all the time here!
I was like that with #2 livvy, very hard 3rd tri and was glad when he came safe and sound at 38w!!!
The stress incontinence is delightful isn't it :haha:

Tasha happy birthday!! So pleased all is well, not long now, can't believe how close we are all getting to meeting our babies!

Been a bit busy here with ill kids and revolting weather! It's warmed up and stopped raining now so hopefully these germs will bugger off!! :)

Here's my 30 week baby belly :flower:

I'm actually feeling ok (aside from some achy varicose veins in unmentionable places!) although when he pops out to transverse, it's a bit uncomfortable. He's oblique or even head down today which is fine by me lol :thumbup:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/ABBF5DE3-B02E-4E27-A01D-9E275B4FEBBC.jpg

I'm hoping it just a rough week but saturday I told my fiance I think I'm done being pregnant can it be July now? Lol then later I cried because all my clothes were uncomfortable, then cried because I felt bad for complaining. Thankfully he's very supportive or I'd be a mess, I felt really sad last night for no reason I think messed up sleep, body changes, and hormones are getting the best of me!

I hate complaining about being uncomfortable during pregnancy, especially since I've had early babies and had to experience the NICU with them, but this pregnancy is kicking my butt. I feel bloated every time I eat and feel so uncomfortable all day. I can't wait to actually be able to sleep comfortably again. :nope:

Happy birthday tasha!

Lovely bump dan-o!!

Babyvaughan & srme - I'm so ready for bubs to arrive too. We ttc for two years for this bubba, so she/he really is a blessing.... But my word!! Between spd, lack of sleep, heartburn, reflux, stress incontinenxe & being high risk with a million appointments... I am ready for July.

My consultant appointments went really well today :thumbup: I finally have a plan :) I know what I can & can't do (yes to epidural if my blood counts are ok, yes to remifentomil (sp?), no to pethodine, no to either ventouse or forceps at all, yes to section with either general or spinal anaesthetic; which one depends on blood counts). I'm hoping to just use gas & air, but it's great to know which of my back up options are safe! And I can go to my local hospital - 20 mins away instead of an hour + really bad traffic :happydance:

Wow - I cant believe some of you are 32 weeks already! That is just insane !

Dan-o - I can definitely relate to you with the varicose veins in weird places!

I am pretty ready to be done too. Its hard to sit at work now because it feels my ribs are stretching and its very uncomfortable. I can't wait for my next scan on May 22nd in 11 days! And then Hawaii in 12 days!

Praying the remaining 11 weeks of pregnancy fly right on by.

I'm ready to be done too. This will be our last baby though so I'm trying reallllly hard to enjoy it but it had been tough lately!!

I want a nap...

Glad your appointments went well k4th! I'm dreading my next consultant appt, excited because I get another scan but dreading it because we'll find out if my placenta will be a issue during the csection.

Medzi- I'm ready to be done aswell but don't quite want to as I'm 98% certain this is our last and was our hardest to concieve.

Afm- my "school run friend" had her baby yesterday and I saw him today he was so cute and just made me want my baby even more! I also ended up looking at paint charts this afternoon. I've suddenly got the urge to paint and clean everything before little man comes along.

Thanks girls.

We had a good holiday. My husband is relaxed now and my son enjoyed it very much.

I am starting to experience 3rd trimester. I feel big and heavy and getting not too much fun. Although I am rather happy with the fact that even through my anterior placenta I feel her very regularly and strongish.

For us this is the last pregnancy. I cannot carry more baby since my pelvis and hip would not be able to make it through one more time. So for us this is not a choice to make.

Sammy, I know how you feel about wanting my baby more. Couple of days ago I have seen a baby in the swimming pool. It made me really want my baby right now :)

Does anyone have a sensitive area on the baby bump? I have too areas kind of upper abdomen on both sides that if I press on it, it hurts!

And oh man - little one has his feet up in my diaphragm! weird feeling - I can feel him kickin his little feet :)

Sammyandashley - I hope your appointment goes well. Just checked the front page & I know it's not for a couple of weeks yet. You'll get a plan too - either way!! Personally I think that being as prepared as possible is better than not knowing :hugs:

Khatif - this will be our second & last baby too. I am so happy to be expecting - I just don't think I could physically or mentally do another high risk pregnancy.

Babygirl - I do have sensitive areas, but it depends how baby is sitting. Mine move around a little.

My tummy certainly has some sensitive areas to it as well. I just got done telling my hubby that it feels like a really bad sunburn that you can't touch.

Dan-o -- are those maternity shorts or are you still in normal shorts?? If they are normal shorts I am so jealous! All my jean shorts are now too small. :( super cute bump by the way! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->