July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh and here is my sweet boy (22 months) visiting me yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
Tonya how cool is that! You were in the right place at the right time! :D And Cute DS!!! I bet that made your day. :)

I keep getting sciatic pain in waves. I'll feel fine and won't even be moving for that matter and it will just hit me for a few seconds, then go away. This is new. Usually i just get it while walking or laying wrong but this started in bed this morning. I thought getting up and walking would help, but it didn't. It's doing it a bit now too. :/ It really needs to be July already. Just sayin!

I'm pretty sure I got heartburn at 4 am it scared me it hurt so bad I had to get out of of bed and I didn't know what to do. It didn't burn just hurt really bad top of my belly into my chest. I had really bad acid reflux all night so I'm assuming it was heartburn from all that I was propped up with 5 pillows I'm going to try some medication because I can't do another day of this!

Aww such gorgeous clothes and nurseries coming along!!

Lovely bumps khatif and tonya! Relieved to hear all is well khatif.
Very cool about the will smith film tonya and your LO is adorable!

Hi babytots, know the feeling, feet hardly touching the ground, weeks flying by so so fast!!!

Oh! I forgot to add that last night when I was laying in bed, Ashlyn kicked or punched (or kneed or elbowed) me on my bottom left side and it HURT! She hit a nerve or something because it was super, super painful! Anyone else had something like this happen? Ouch!

Had low pinching cramps all night off and on. When I got up this morning it was so wet and running down my leg (sorry TMI!). I think just lots of discharge and some plug bc it was a bit mucousy. I called health line and they said it is normal to lose bits of plug - they told me to watch for a consistent trickle (there isn't one), blood, and contractions (none of those either). So I am hoping a one off thing for now. Still feeling Puffin moving quite a bit. This did happen with my son too, and he came a week later. I hope this baby decides to stay cozy - I know neither of us are ready! Stay put Puffin!

And OF COURSE my dh just left hours before for a week long business trip :/ at least he is only a short flight away if he needs to get back.

Gosh medzi that sounds a little concerning, hopefully it's just discharge as you say. Good that you are only a few weeks off term. How did we all end up so far along so quick lol?!!

Bubbles I deffo have a trapped sciatic nerve on my right side, I get it every time from about 10w, but baby must have tapped it extra hard the other day as it made my leg jump! Hilarious!!

Babyv- I hope you get some heartburn relief. I had it so bad last pregnancy I understand. Nothing helped. Unfortunately sometimes it's just the position of the baby, puts extra pressure on tummy anf esophagus. By the end I was sleeping practically sitting up on my left side, which helped a little. Also remember small meals and try not to eat to close to lying down.. wish I had some better suggestions, but I even had awful heartburn while in labor

Gosh medzi that sounds a little concerning, hopefully it's just discharge as you say. Good that you are only a few weeks off term. How did we all end up so far along so quick lol?!!

Bubbles I deffo have a trapped sciatic nerve on my right side, I get it every time from about 10w, but baby must have tapped it extra hard the other day as it made my leg jump! Hilarious!!

So far there has been a bit more, but nothing I would consider out of the ordinary. My son came on his own at 37 weeks so I'm kinda expecting around the same this time, I hope not earlier! I have an appointment on Tuesday so will definitely bring this up, or go in if anything more happens, just to be sure.

Medzi how are you feeling today hun? My ds2 came at 37w ( by ovulation) as well (although the docs made it 38w as he was big on his 12w scan so they altered my due date by a week)

Tonya you can count your days left on one hand today... Eeek!!!!

Tasha hope all goes well with your scans and babytots with consultant! X

Here's my bump today, grown loads recently :)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/356EC23D-77FF-440B-9358-34B3B5DB449A.jpg

Nice bumps girls!

Just ordered my buggy and crib over the last view days! Super excited!!!

I ordered the Icandy Raspberry in Wisteria (purple one) and a Snuzpod in Espresso.

Lovely bumps ladies!

Babyvaughan- I'm suffering with heartburn/acid reflux too, I've taken so much gaviscon this pregnancy and it's not helping either :(

Tonya- can't believe only 6 days left! You must be excited.

Poppy- yay for ordering the big baby bits, we liked the Icandy raspberry as we had the icandy apple/pear but hubby insisted on the oyster2.

Afm- 33weeks today! I was a naughty mummy this morning I over slept and DS was an hour late for school, I felt so bad! Only a week until we see our little man again and hopefully discuss my section date fx'd!! Can't believe I only have 6 weeks left.

This pregnancy has gone so quick and tbh I don't know where the times gone and I'm getting so nervous for my section just the thought of it makes me a little sicky.

I had my first labor nightmare, I dreamt I delivered my son and no one else was there :( it was so real. I got there and was 5 1/2 cms then went to 10 in about an hour but the nurse wouldn't check me until she saw the baby's head crowning. :(

See doctor today, I'm starting to have a hard time and they said If I did we could take baby at 37-38 weeks which if I'm like this at 31w, I'm scared for what I will be like then but I dont want them to take him earlier because I want his lungs to be strong and for him to put on the most weight he can. I'm thinking its all normal what I'm feeling just little different given my health condition and so many past surgeries. I really wanted to enjoy this last bit of pregnancy but I find myself only enjoying a few hours of the day and miserable the rest :( This weekend we have some fun adventures planned, I hope it can distract me to 33 weeks then preparing the baby stuff and maybe soaking in the pool can get me to 39 weeks as of right now the 7 weeks 3 days I have left feel like a year.. lol

Sorry to hear your having a bit of a tough time Babyvaughan, I can understand you not enojoying it so much. I'm suffering with severe SPD, struggling to walk,sit,stand and sleep I'm pretty fed up with it all.

Could you not maybe speak to the consultant about giving you steroids for baby to help mature baby's lungs in the next few weeks if your really suffering with health issues etc? I know it's not an easy fix or an ideal avenue to go down but perhaps it's another option?

Just had my 32 week ultrasound. Had to do internal cervix measurement because baby is still head down. they said I measured short, 14mm...but could be normal. No more sex (just had it Sunday so not sure how that throws off their test). Talked about steroid shots if needed for baby's lungs. I feel fine. No pain, pressure....nothing. just think it's my normal...I hope!

Lovely bumps!!

Babyvaughan - I'm feeling it too. I can't believe I've got another 10, maybe 12 weeks to go :nope: so exhausted! :hugs:

Sammy - I can so understand the oversleeping. I definitely need either a lie in or nap each day - not that I ever get either!

Ms Elizabeth - hope it is your normal & baby keeps cooking for a while yet :)

Afm - work announced a period of consultation before making lots of structural changes. My job is one of those affected & I'll be 37 weeks pregnant when they're proposing to do the interviews! Great :dohh: I finish work in a couple of weeks to use up all my holidays - but unless I'm on official maternity leave, I don't know if I'll have to waddle in to interview for my own job!! Urgh - I could really do without this. I'm waiting to hear from HR, but have been waiting since Friday morning so they're clearly not in a rush :(

I had my cervical today Elizabeth and it's shorter than that but he said we expect that at this stage and it doesn't tell us anything really at 32 weeks. So much so that they've discharged me from Prem clinic :dance: I'm sure it's normal xx

Beautiful bump, dan-o! It's definitely grown!

My nesting instinct is really kicking in these days. Did cleaning last night at 7-8pm, abnormal for me to clean so late! Washed some rugs too. It was hard on me though, my lower back didn't feel so great afterwards. This apartment better be spotless by the time she gets here! :haha:

k4th-That sounds way too stressful for 37 weeks pregnant! Do you think there's something else you guys could work out? Maybe do your interview early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->