July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Jut had to share these... Oh picked them out today. But which one will be worn??!

image.jpg

Babyvaughan - I feel like that today. I'm so full I literally have no more space. It's so uncomfortable and I have 10 weeks left! I hate complaining too because I know I'm so lucky :hugs:

Lumi - lovely room :thumbup:

k4th i say it will be pink!

Hubby is leaning towards pink. I really don't have a clue!! Getting very excited to find out :)

Eta: I think I have guessed pink on the first page of this thread though.... Had several girl and boy dreams since!

k4th i say it will be pink!

Hubby is leaning towards pink. I really don't have a clue!! Getting very excited to find out :)

Eta: I think I have guessed pink on the first page of this thread though.... Had several girl and boy dreams since!

haha i guess you really never know i had no idea for DD, no dreams nothing, on my scan with her i was so happy it was a girl, with this one i think i knew from day 1 that it would be a boy since DH's family is all boys, my luck can't be that good twice :haha:

Babyv, that is an ADORABLE coming home outfit! Love it!

k4th, cute! What a nice thing for OH to do!

awwww :cloud9:

love the little baby outfits! :)

can't wait to see the new BABIES posted on here!

Such cute outfits!!

29 weeks today! :) 10 more to go!

8 days until Hawaii!!! Cannot wait to take this vacation!

Any of you still getting bloody noses? I just got one :-/

Cute outfits! I'll have to take some pictures of mine. :)

Here is Hudson's nursery :) Still have some wall décor to add and some furniture :cloud9:

Sorry it is sideways

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 15
Here is a pic from my baby shower :)

Attachments

• IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 16
Srrme - yes! Do take some pics of your baby outfit/s!!!!

Babygirl - wow your nursery is stunning! I love that your baby shower plates match the nursery decor :)

Srrme - yes! Do take some pics of your baby outfit/s!!!!

Babygirl - wow your nursery is stunning! I love that your baby shower plates match the nursery decor :)

Thank you K4th :) My sister knew I wanted the Chevron design (gray and white zig zags) for my nursery so she tried to have it match :) She did a great job! We are going to buy a gliding chair and ottoman for the nursery and maybe a small shelf/organizer and some more wall décor :)

I have been having a rough last two week feeling really down & anxious, on top of charlie horse cramps every morning, my belly feeling like its going to explode after I eat, and acid reflex all night its been not so fun. Today I feel better. I finally broke down and talked it out with my fiance and my college teacher yesterday which they both made me feel a lot better. I hate complaining about pregnancy because I know how hard it is to even get pregnant but its a lot different than I expected. I hope the next few weeks I can stay strong and try to find ways to enjoy this time! We picked his coming home outfit, I will post a picture :)

Are any of you ladies going to do the belly cast thing? I almost bought the kit but I thought I'd have a really hard time throwing it away in the future and I dont want it sitting around my house the rest of my life lol.

My sister gave me one that she bought before nephew 2 was born that she never got around to doing. I think im going to use it.

That's really cute!

Jut had to share these... Oh picked them out today. But which one will be worn??!

View attachment 867359

Babyvaughan - I feel like that today. I'm so full I literally have no more space. It's so uncomfortable and I have 10 weeks left! I hate complaining too because I know I'm so lucky :hugs:

Lumi - lovely room :thumbup:

I think pink too!

Here is Hudson's nursery :) Still have some wall décor to add and some furniture :cloud9:

Sorry it is sideways

I have the same theme in our nursery and the same carpet. Great minds think alike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->