July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Haha! So true! I only ever check my cervix in the shower after I've thoroughly washed my hands.

Tonya, how exciting!!! I can't believe you're almost there. Your beautiful girls will be here before you know it.

Babygirl, your nursery is beautiful and your shower looked lovely. I love how everything matches so nicely. Have fun on your Hawaii trip. I'm jealous!! :)

Medzi, I'm glad the discharge had stopped. Hopefully you won't have anymore scares while your DH is away.

AFM, I started my weekly NSTs last week and today they said my fluids are getting low. Now I have to go back for a follow up test on Thursday. I've also had a lot of leakage and thought it was just cervical mucus but I guess I was losing fluid too. I'm so nervous that the baby might have to come early if my fluids keep declining. I'm praying we can at least get to 36 weeks. Does anyone know if there are ways to increase fluid levels? I've heard doubling water intake can help, but not sure if that's a myth.

Cdex- I never thought of it like that but you have a point! Haha:)

Joy- are you being offered anymore scans? At least your being looked after. I'm not sure on how to double waters but I have heard drinking a lot of water is meant to help.

Afm- I don't like my postman today....he bought me a letter saying my scan had been moved by a day..sounds a little silly but I was meant to have my scan and then see a consultant and now I have to wait until the 2nd of June for a date for my csection. It sounds silly but I'm so annoyed I've been waiting since my 20weeks scan for this appt :(

I imagine the cervix thing is because generally his penis or fingers won't be against your cervix, whereas yours will be.

When my waters broke at 28 weeks I was told to increase my water intake (if you're already drinking loads though don't double as it could be too much) and not to drink extra round scans as it could give a better reading than it should. Iykwim?

We bought the pram yesterday :dance:

Lol cdex!!! I've not thought of that but that's a good point! :rofl:

Glad the discharge stopped, Medzi!

Rose, I'm sorry to hear about the nightmares. :( I hope they stop soon.

AFM, 32 weeks today! Yay! Also, I've noticed the past couple of nights in the middle of the night, my baby kind of shakes? It's not a vibrating shake, it's like when you stretch sometimes and it makes your muscles shake, does that makes sense? It's a very hard movement and made me jump last night.

It's scan day!! So thankful for the trial we are part of for setting up a 3D ultrasound for us free of charge. We are so excited to see our little man.....hopefully he is in a good position for viewing his little face. On Thursday he was in such a position we couldn't see his heart and could only see his eyes.

Jrepp, that is so nice! Enjoy it.

I have two days to go until my next scan. I cannot wait to see my little girl anymore.
After thinking about it for a while we have finally decided the name we will go for. I am sure that it will make some people wonder if we are all right in our head :D.
In The Netherlands is common to have 3 or 4 names. My husband and DS also have 3 names. But our daughter will have four because we love two names so much and she also will be named after my mother and my granny (who has passed away last September)

I imagine the cervix thing is because generally his penis or fingers won't be against your cervix, whereas yours will be.

When my waters broke at 28 weeks I was told to increase my water intake (if you're already drinking loads though don't double as it could be too much) and not to drink extra round scans as it could give a better reading than it should. Iykwim?

We bought the pram yesterday :dance:

What kind of pram did you get?

Jrepp- Enjoy your scan! We would all love to see the pictures!

My scan is in 3 days yay!

A friend of mine who is a week ahead of me also had a low placenta at her 20 week scan (same with me) and she just had her re-check scan and it is still very low and partially over the cervix. So she definitely has placenta previa and she was pretty upset - She said her OB seemed pretty concerned and told her she is on pelvic rest and to take it very easy. I feel for her :( She has a recheck in 4 weeks. I pray my placenta has moved up - Will find out Friday.

Thank you Joyofmylife :)

Bubbles yes! I get that too! I remember I did last time too

Glad I'm not alone, Medzi! It's such a weird feeling!

32 week bump!

Attachments

• photo (26).jpg
    photo (26).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
So i had my scan today, Mr is about 4lbs, 87 percentile, but not big from the GD just big in general LOL. He is breech, but thats not a huge concerned as I have a section scheduled for July 13th, my fluid levels are little high but still within normal range. Did n't gain any weight, and all other vitals are great

Tasha- how exciting pram shopping! What did you go for?

Beautifulrose- sorry to hear your having nightmares, I've had a few realistic ones they're awful.

Bubbles- yay for 32weeks! Lovely bump.

Jrepp- hope your scan goes well and you get to see a good look at baby's face.

Khatif & babygirl- hope your scans go well!

I got tums and happy to say they are working for me :) I actually got to sleep last night and feel great today! Making my dark circles under my eyes will go away now lol

We went back to see baby on the 3D/4D ultrasound and he was snuggled right up in my placenta! Darn anterior placentas! BUT we did get a quick shot of his face and I am IN LOVE!

ALSO I am also having nightmares! AND I am officially graduated.. and let me tell you that was a long day of sitting and standing.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Happy 32 weeks bubbles! I also get that feeling like baby is having a little shudder. It feels a little freaky but I think its normal.

Happy scan day Jrepp! I hope everything goes great!

Khatif, what names did you pick for your little girl? Is it a surprise?

Congratulations on the good scans Mk and Jbk.

Sammy, yes I'm going to start having scans twice a week now to check on baby's position and fluid levels. They also monitor the heart rate to make sure it accelerates and decelerates properly so baby isn't under any stress. I'm confident with all this monitoring that they'll be able to catch any problems right away. I just hope my fluid levels stay put so baby can keep cooking a little longer.

Thanks, Joy! :)

Babyv, Tums are the best. They instantly cure my heartburn/reflux. Glad they work for you too!

Glad everyone's scans and appts seem to be going well!

So apparently my midwife appt was accidentally scheduled for next week instead of today, so I called this morning to see if I could get this rash looked at. Turns out it's definitely PUPPPS. It's terrible and I pray none of you ever have to deal with it. It itches, it burns, my whole bump feels bruised and the only thing that cures it is delivery. Which I technically still have 6 weeks before that happens.
She prescribed a steroidal cream and recommended Claritin and oatmeal baths. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->