July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I had my cervical today Elizabeth and it's shorter than that but he said we expect that at this stage and it doesn't tell us anything really at 32 weeks. So much so that they've discharged me from Prem clinic :dance: I'm sure it's normal xx

Great news tasha!!!

Bubbles - I have a meeting with my manager on Wednesday but had been hoping to speak to HR before then to see if I have any options. I agree - it seems way too stressful - but either way I need to know so I can prepare myself :(

Send me some of your nesting instinct please bubbles.

K4th that's crazy. I hope you hear from hr soon xx

I had my cervical today Elizabeth and it's shorter than that but he said we expect that at this stage and it doesn't tell us anything really at 32 weeks. So much so that they've discharged me from Prem clinic :dance: I'm sure it's normal xx

Great news tasha!!!

Bubbles - I have a meeting with my manager on Wednesday but had been hoping to speak to HR before then to see if I have any options. I agree - it seems way too stressful - but either way I need to know so I can prepare myself :(

Well I hope they can work something out for you. At least you will know one way or the other and be prepared, like you said.

Hahaha Tasha...not feeling very nesty? ;) Gosh I don't know where all mine is coming from. I'm exhausted but I keep finding things to clean. The kitchen is actually staying nice these days. It's crazy.

Tasha...thanks for the reply. They said 25mm is normal....but then again....what's my normal? this appt is with the high risk doctor, and they haven't told me measurement before. Wish they said "you were at 30mm and now 14mm". I was so caught off guard, I didn't ask. But I have no signs otherwise of anything. Just an active baby up top...nothing below. OH said too much sex caused this. He's trying to make me calm down.

Bubbles - the nesting instinct is definitely CRAZY!! What a time for it to come too huh, when you're the biggest and most tired.

Tasha - I hope they work it out with you.

Mrs Elizabeth - it sounds like your little guy is head down. Do you know if that's the case? I have a 3d tomorrow so I'll ask what mine is to hopefully reassure you that it will be pretty normal.

Oh yeah Dan-o: I have the 3d scan tomorrow and then appointments with high risk Ob may 28, June 11 and June 25

Jrepp....he's been heads down for at least 3 months now. I just get nervous being first timer...and never being told what I was at before. Lol. Lesson learned....ask. He's almost 5 lbs now too.

During my 2nd pregnancy I had bi-weekly cervical scans, and I was around 26-27mm around 32 weeks. They were fine with it because they said it's completely normal for it to shorten towards the end of pregnancy. :D

Tonya - That is so exciting! 6 day!? How awesome! Do they suspect how long the twins will have to be in the NICU?

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Greats - We have the same due date!

I have been getting so excited for this baby - We did some more final shopping for baby and I think we have everything we need! I cant wait to start washing clothing/bedding! We also ordered our rocking glider chair with the ottoman off of Amazon :) Cant wait to get it and put it together!

5 days until we leave for Hawaii! Hoping this week flies by like the last weeks have been and I get an ultrasound this Friday! Praying the placenta has moved up.

Tasha....awesome that you got discharged! Hoping you get smooth sailing from here on out!

Dr called...prelabor test was negative so I'm on pelvic rest at the very least. I'm ok with that since I have no other symptoms....no cramping, swelling, contractions, etc.

false alarm for concern....but I'm going to rest laying down as much as I can to get his head off my cervix.

Tasha....awesome that you got discharged! Hoping you get smooth sailing from here on out!

Dr called...prelabor test was negative so I'm on pelvic rest at the very least. I'm ok with that since I have no other symptoms....no cramping, swelling, contractions, etc.

false alarm for concern....but I'm going to rest laying down as much as I can to get his head off my cervix.

Cute bump dan-o! Thanks for checking in - no more weird discharge and Puffin has been active. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon so I'll bring it up.

Tasha that is great news!

Testing out to cosleeper....so far...kitten approved! :thumbup:

Hehe, our cats also love to test everything we buy. I actually hide the carseat from them otherwise they will sleep there all the time.

I have acid reflux even when I'm not pregnant, so I'm always on medication for heartburn. There are a few that are safe during pregnancy, I'm taking Prevacid since I've been in the hospital and before at home I was taking pantaloc, I still get heart burn at night but I compliment with tums.

Last night there was a movie shoot outside of the hospital, it was Suicide Squad with Will Smith, so my room mate and I were outside until almost midnight, and now I'm exhausted!!!

I've got 6 more days, my c-section is on Saturday :)

Hearthburn is killing me lately. I am taking some meds but it doesn't help that much. I even cannot sleep because of it. During the night I got awake because i feel sick.

Oh and here is my sweet boy (22 months) visiting me yesterday.

Ah, what a cute boy! I guess you miss each other very much.

Oh! I forgot to add that last night when I was laying in bed, Ashlyn kicked or punched (or kneed or elbowed) me on my bottom left side and it HURT! She hit a nerve or something because it was super, super painful! Anyone else had something like this happen? Ouch!

On my left side I have a weaker area. Whenever by baby kicks there I feel a very sudden stabbing pain. It is very unpleasant

Had low pinching cramps all night off and on. When I got up this morning it was so wet and running down my leg (sorry TMI!). I think just lots of discharge and some plug bc it was a bit mucousy. I called health line and they said it is normal to lose bits of plug - they told me to watch for a consistent trickle (there isn't one), blood, and contractions (none of those either). So I am hoping a one off thing for now. Still feeling Puffin moving quite a bit. This did happen with my son too, and he came a week later. I hope this baby decides to stay cozy - I know neither of us are ready! Stay put Puffin!

And OF COURSE my dh just left hours before for a week long business trip :/ at least he is only a short flight away if he needs to get back.

Oh, I am sorry you husband is away. It is not the best time for them to travel but unfortunately it comes with the job and it isn't always something they can avoid. At least that is what I keep repeat to myself. My husband has to go to Cyprus in the second half of June. After that I hope he doesn't have to travel for a while.

Finger crossed that Puffin stays for a couple of more weeks!

Medzi how are you feeling today hun? My ds2 came at 37w ( by ovulation) as well (although the docs made it 38w as he was big on his 12w scan so they altered my due date by a week)

Tonya you can count your days left on one hand today... Eeek!!!!

Tasha hope all goes well with your scans and babytots with consultant! X

Here's my bump today, grown loads recently :)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/356EC23D-77FF-440B-9358-34B3B5DB449A.jpg

You look fantastic! How do you feel lately?

See doctor today, I'm starting to have a hard time and they said If I did we could take baby at 37-38 weeks which if I'm like this at 31w, I'm scared for what I will be like then but I dont want them to take him earlier because I want his lungs to be strong and for him to put on the most weight he can. I'm thinking its all normal what I'm feeling just little different given my health condition and so many past surgeries. I really wanted to enjoy this last bit of pregnancy but I find myself only enjoying a few hours of the day and miserable the rest :( This weekend we have some fun adventures planned, I hope it can distract me to 33 weeks then preparing the baby stuff and maybe soaking in the pool can get me to 39 weeks as of right now the 7 weeks 3 days I have left feel like a year.. lol

I am sorry that you having a difficult time and you cannot find the joy you hoped for. I can totally understand that you want to have the baby in as long as it possible because of the development.
Can you try to find some fun in the preparation for the baby?

Awesome news! I am so happy to hear that. 32 weeks yay!

Doctor gave me a list of meds to try she thinks if I get the heartburn down then I'll sleep better which will help everything. I'm hoping so! I went and bought his baby book and a cute monster bib after my appointment, its beautiful out and soon it will be warm enough to go visit my in-laws and take over there pool til baby comes haha! Were going on our babymoon day trip to the beach in Oregon this weekend I'm so excited my happiest memories come from there as a kid so I know that will get my spirits up! Can't wait to take Gavin there next summer!

Tasha, great news on getting discharged!
MsE, I'm sure everything will be just fine.

I was silly and decided to feel my own cervix today lol its really hard to reach but really soft. I'm not sure what that means lol

I'm still having a lot of pain and pressure, not sleeping and this rash, OMG. I want to rip my skin off my belly. Ugh. The only thing that helps is an ice pack. Looking forward to seeing the midwife tomorrow.

Tasha- great news!

Mselizabeth- hope everything will be ok. Rest as much as you can.

Babyvaughan- glad the docs trying to solve your heartburn issues, hopefully you'll find something helps.

Cdex- don't go telling your midwife you felt your cervix, I told mine and she gave me a huge lecture about introducing infection etc etc. but mine was also really soft and felt very weird!

Afm- I bought a carry cot for our pram tonight :) I feel sad getting excited about a carrycot but I love my pram:)

I can't wait for Saturday!
The twins will have to stay about a month I'm hoping no longer!

Medzi, I've had weird discharge lately too. Lots of it today, and also kinda mucusy, but I think that might just be because I had sex yesterday. I also have an appointment tomorrow, so I'll ask my doctor too and see what she says about it.

Cdex, I also felt my cervix (a few months ago) and it was also very soft and felt kinda open. Although it always feels kind open after having two kids. I remember asking about it here (either in this thread or elsewhere) and was assured it was normal and told not to go feeling it again. lol

Oh I won't say anything. I just think it's funny that it's ok to have sex and put a penis in there or your husband's fingers but not your own hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->