July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Not pregnancy related really but my mother in law is driving me crazy. She just sent DH a long email about how we are pathetic for struggling on two salaries and how she and her husband had a tiny house and didn't spend money on anything but food for a long time, even after having kids. Basically she said I'm screwed and can't be a stay-at-home mom and that we are spending our money irresponsibly (like by going on our honeymoon last year). I am livid. Embarrassed, because they think that about us, but also very angry. We are doing just fine and she doesn't even know what our finances look like. I have been working so hard this pregnancy, even picking up extra shifts and I know she only worked for a couple years of her life and never had to do a job where she's on her feet for 12 hours like I do!

-deep breath- also I'm just ticked because obviously we have different priorities-- DH and I have been saving since we found out I was pregnant so we would be able to go on our little trip before the baby comes-- and we made it work just fine because we had been saving for it. Just because they would have spent it differently doesn't make our priorities wrong.

Sorry ladies... Just really upset and didnt know who to turn to... Also DH of COURSE thought it would be a good idea to have me read this email ON MY WAY HOME FROM AN EXHAUSTING DAY AT WORK. He is so thoughtless sometimes.

Oh Livvy.. I'm so sorry. I would be SO upset. She has no right to meddle and be involved- nor voice her opinions on your financial state- or family state either. Walk a mile in my shoes, lady! People don't fully understand the situation of another- EVER. :nope: I'm sorry you're having to deal with that! :hugs:

Here he is! He's still in the transverse position with his legs tucked up underneath him, but I'm so happy to see his little face

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
Beautiful jrepp!!!

And livvy, what an awful mother in law :(

cdex - oh no!! at least you have a diagnosis and some meds now. Rubbish

Tasha- how exciting! we bought a second hand one as haven't decided which one we want for baby.

I'm having a really shit week. I lost my house keys :( :( and then caught something where I've now lost my voice and there is a super important meeting at work that I have to sort. Then my car cost £350 to fix and yesterday my husband's car broke down. Thankfully mine is fixed though!

Sigh.....and I stupidly decided to weigh myself today and have lost weight. I know it's not supposed to happen so now I'm worried.

And I have midwife monitoring for bp.....fingers crossed i can stay calm enough to pass!

Babyvaughan glad you got some sleep.

Adorable jbk <3

Joy that's fabulous that they are watching you so closely.

Cedx not sure what that is but it sounds awful :hugs:

Livvy, what the? I'd be so mad too. Even if you were struggling I don't think you can compare now to when we were small, the cost of living is massively increased since then, mortgages or rent alone is probably at least four times what our parents paid. Silly woman.

Gorgeous jrepp.

:hugs: time, I had two weeks like that these past two weeks, £497 got taken from my bank fraudulently and the bank wouldn't help until it had cleared from my account :dohh: that took five days so we only had £20 and no food for that time, the following week a direct debit went which shouldn't of done, then our car broke down with me in it, part of it was the electrics so I couldn't close the window back up so ended up stuck in the car for hours. My DH nan is in a coma from Sunday. So yeah crappy. Just wanted you to know you're not alone :hugs:

We got the icandy strawberry 2 in lush (red), I absolutely love it.

Scan and Dr this afternoon, should get induction date too.

Hey ladies. I've been mia but wanted to update. I'm having a girl. We plan to name her Lily. My last appt was a growth ultrasound and she was measuring a week ahead. I will find out tomorrow if they're changing my due date or not. I'm due the 1st and have zero confidence I'll make it to July. My body is so ready. Or maybe it's my mind. Either way I want her to stay put a few weeks longer but I'm so over being pregnant. I've been uncomfortable for about 2 months now.

When do they normally start checking for dilation at the drs? I wanna ask them to check me tomorrow but idk if they will say it's too soon

cdex, sorry about the PUPPS. Ugh, sounds miserable. :(

Livvy, :hugs: I would be pissed too. She has no right. It's not her place. Why would she be so rude to you guys? Ridiculous.

Timeforbaby and Tasha, :hugs: I'm sorry you two are not having the best of weeks. I really hope things start looking up for you soon.

Auntiesarah, congrats! I hope she comes sooner rather than later!

Srrme, happy 34 weeks!!!

34 weeks here too!

Livvy that sucks! So not her place!!

Time and Tasha and cdex :hugs:

Jrepp cute photo!

Had an appointment yesterday and didnt go well. Measures my blood pressure numerous times and was always high (150/98). I'm not having symptoms of it which is a good thing but they added another medication and hopefully that helps. Levels of protein in my urine also increased. I go back next week unless I'm still getting high pressure readings or I get symptoms. Doctor has now said we don't want to push it so the goal is 36-37 weeks and if my blood pressure keeps increasing they will want to induce.

When do they normally start checking for dilation at the drs? I wanna ask them to check me tomorrow but idk if they will say it's too soon

36 weeks here. Why do you want to be checked so early?

I think they will check for dilation during the Strep B test while they're down there. :lol:

I think they will check for dilation during the Strep B test while they're down there. :lol:

Just because I was dilated to a cm last time they checked at my cervical ultrasound and I've been having loads of pressure. And because my last p17 shot was a week ago and I'm not getting them anymore so I guess I'm just curious lol. I have a feeling they will say no

Beautifulrose, my dr starts checking for dilation at 36 weeks too. If you're high risk they may want to check sooner. Especially if you were already diialated at your last spot.

Medzi, sorry you got bad news. That's pretty scary but at least you're only 2 weeks away from 36 weeks. Hopefully your blood pressure will stay stable until then.

Livvy, I would be furious if I were you! She has no right to stick her nose into your financial business or judge how you choose spend your money. Hopefully your hubby will say something about it.

Cdex, so sorry about the rash. That sounds awful!

Livvy - How frustrating :( I agree it's none of her business what you both do with YOUR finances. I guess that's just a MIL's job is to be nosey and offer unwanted opinions! ;)

Medzi - Praying your B/P goes down until at least 36-37 weeks! You are so close!

Cdex- Sorry about your rash :( Hope the cream helps.

AFM- I am leaving in 3 days on our trip! I am not too happy about being in a bikini at 30 weeks pregnant - I am so embarrassed about my varicose veins on my legs:( And I am sure there will be tons of beautiful women with their perfect beach bodies on the beach :( Oh well.

Also, yesterday was not my day , I had a bunch of charts drop on my head and one hit my tummy (not too hard) while at work, then I slammed my finger in the bathroom door :( It hurt SOOOOO bad! And today , I feel really pregnant and uncomfortable! 9 weeks left.....

Just because I was dilated to a cm last time they checked at my cervical ultrasound and I've been having loads of pressure. And because my last p17 shot was a week ago and I'm not getting them anymore so I guess I'm just curious lol. I have a feeling they will say no

They probably will say no since sometimes it can "start" something! :dohh:

Why did they stop your P17 shots so early? I still have 5 more shots to go (I'm on natural progesterone and do 2 weekly, though). I can't wait until I'm done with them!

My insurance changed recently and won't cover them so I've been paying out of pocket but $200 a week is just too much on my budget so my Dr said it would be ok to stop now

Not pregnancy related really but my mother in law is driving me crazy. She just sent DH a long email about how we are pathetic for struggling on two salaries and how she and her husband had a tiny house and didn't spend money on anything but food for a long time, even after having kids. Basically she said I'm screwed and can't be a stay-at-home mom and that we are spending our money irresponsibly (like by going on our honeymoon last year). I am livid. Embarrassed, because they think that about us, but also very angry. We are doing just fine and she doesn't even know what our finances look like. I have been working so hard this pregnancy, even picking up extra shifts and I know she only worked for a couple years of her life and never had to do a job where she's on her feet for 12 hours like I do!

-deep breath- also I'm just ticked because obviously we have different priorities-- DH and I have been saving since we found out I was pregnant so we would be able to go on our little trip before the baby comes-- and we made it work just fine because we had been saving for it. Just because they would have spent it differently doesn't make our priorities wrong.

Sorry ladies... Just really upset and didnt know who to turn to... Also DH of COURSE thought it would be a good idea to have me read this email ON MY WAY HOME FROM AN EXHAUSTING DAY AT WORK. He is so thoughtless sometimes.

I'm sorry! How you spend your money is no ones business but your own. If your mil is so worried she can suck it up and get over it. It's not like you have asked her for money.

Beautiful jrepp!!!

And livvy, what an awful mother in law :(

cdex - oh no!! at least you have a diagnosis and some meds now. Rubbish

Tasha- how exciting! we bought a second hand one as haven't decided which one we want for baby.

I'm having a really shit week. I lost my house keys :( :( and then caught something where I've now lost my voice and there is a super important meeting at work that I have to sort. Then my car cost £350 to fix and yesterday my husband's car broke down. Thankfully mine is fixed though!

Sigh.....and I stupidly decided to weigh myself today and have lost weight. I know it's not supposed to happen so now I'm worried.

And I have midwife monitoring for bp.....fingers crossed i can stay calm enough to pass!

Thank you. I'm sorry your are having a bad week. I hope it picks up for you! How did your appointment go?

Babyvaughan glad you got some sleep.

Adorable jbk <3

Joy that's fabulous that they are watching you so closely.

Cedx not sure what that is but it sounds awful :hugs:

Livvy, what the? I'd be so mad too. Even if you were struggling I don't think you can compare now to when we were small, the cost of living is massively increased since then, mortgages or rent alone is probably at least four times what our parents paid. Silly woman.

Gorgeous jrepp.

:hugs: time, I had two weeks like that these past two weeks, £497 got taken from my bank fraudulently and the bank wouldn't help until it had cleared from my account :dohh: that took five days so we only had £20 and no food for that time, the following week a direct debit went which shouldn't of done, then our car broke down with me in it, part of it was the electrics so I couldn't close the window back up so ended up stuck in the car for hours. My DH nan is in a coma from Sunday. So yeah crappy. Just wanted you to know you're not alone :hugs:

We got the icandy strawberry 2 in lush (red), I absolutely love it.

Scan and Dr this afternoon, should get induction date too.

Thanks Tasha. I'm sorry you had a bad week too. How did your scan go? When is your induction date?

34 weeks here too!

Livvy that sucks! So not her place!!

Time and Tasha and cdex :hugs:

Jrepp cute photo!

Had an appointment yesterday and didnt go well. Measures my blood pressure numerous times and was always high (150/98). I'm not having symptoms of it which is a good thing but they added another medication and hopefully that helps. Levels of protein in my urine also increased. I go back next week unless I'm still getting high pressure readings or I get symptoms. Doctor has now said we don't want to push it so the goal is 36-37 weeks and if my blood pressure keeps increasing they will want to induce.

Oh no! I hope it settles down and you can make it to at least 37 weeks.

Livvy - How frustrating :( I agree it's none of her business what you both do with YOUR finances. I guess that's just a MIL's job is to be nosey and offer unwanted opinions! ;)

Medzi - Praying your B/P goes down until at least 36-37 weeks! You are so close!

Cdex- Sorry about your rash :( Hope the cream helps.

AFM- I am leaving in 3 days on our trip! I am not too happy about being in a bikini at 30 weeks pregnant - I am so embarrassed about my varicose veins on my legs:( And I am sure there will be tons of beautiful women with their perfect beach bodies on the beach :( Oh well.

Also, yesterday was not my day , I had a bunch of charts drop on my head and one hit my tummy (not too hard) while at work, then I slammed my finger in the bathroom door :( It hurt SOOOOO bad! And today , I feel really pregnant and uncomfortable! 9 weeks left.....

Have fun on your trip! You're going to look great! I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I hope the day is picking up for you.

30 weeks as of yesterday. Here is my bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm doing alright, pretty much the same as I have been all along with the added stress of baby not quite being in the proper position. its alright though.

Here is my 29 week Bumpdate video - https://youtu.be/nrf-ad9mOZg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->