July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Baby Dreams congrats !!!! Beautiful name :)

Jrepp yes we have been home for a week today and we're both doing great. Other than being a tiny little peanut you would never know he was preemie. &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Khatif, definetly speak to your mw about your concerns but it does sound like she is just totally chilled out. I've heard of that a few times and no issues, baby is chilled out when they're out in the real world.

I am 35 weeks today.

Happy 35 weeks Tasha!

Lumi good luck!
Tasha congratulations.

Dan o phew. Do you baby early though?

Khatif, definitely speak to your midwife

I got shocked into packing my hospital bag this morning. Lost a bit of my mucus plug!!!!

How are you doing? Anything happened?

Here's my bump today, grown loads recently! :cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/B15F78BA-7A19-4261-B83E-BE133D7D8DB2.jpg

Lovely bump! You looks amazing!

Most of you ladies are way more prepared for your little ones then I am, and mine are 2 weeks old!!!!!

I came in the other day, and they had "loaner clothes" on Emma because she had graduated out of her isolate and needed to be dressed.

Here is a recent picture, I can't believe they are 2 weeks old already!

Lovely girls! It is so unbelievable that they are two weeks old already. How do you feel

Afm- nearly ended up in L&D this morning had very bad back pains and tightening feeling in my back for about 5 hours I had a bath and it's slowed down and stopped, pretty glad because I still haven't packed my bag and would like mr to cook a little longer.

Also feel like I'm counting down every day until my csection now I know the date! Gunna drive myself crazy.

I am not even close to be prepared! I have nothing done. How are you doing?

Well Evie Hope arrived 4 weeks early on Friday weighing 6lb 6oz xx

Congratulation! I hope you both doing well. I love the name.

Baby Dreams congrats !!!! Beautiful name :)

Jrepp yes we have been home for a week today and we're both doing great. Other than being a tiny little peanut you would never know he was preemie. &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

I am happy to hear that you are at home and your little one is doing well.

Thanks girls for all your answers. I will speak with my midwife but it is good to know that my baby can be just a little lazy :).

I have to start to prepare for the baby. I have nothing done yet. I hope I have still 6 weeks but now that I see some babies are coming earlier.

Beautifulrose- I'm glad your both home and doing well!

Khatif- I'm still not prepared just not sure exactly what to put in the hospital bag. I literally just have a towel and maternity pads in there, my pains picked up again last night but stopped again so figuring it's a false alarm. Still hasn't given me much motivation.

Afm- 36 weeks today, can't believe how quick things have gone and we've got babies arriving already! I'm only a week away from when I delivered DS. And 3 weeks until my section!! I'm so scared! Silly really because it'll be my 3rd section but it still scares me.

Baby_dreams!! Congratulations!! Welcome Evie! Hope you are both do in well! :D

Keyval, I had a bad tear too and nervous about it. I had forceps so hoping to not need those again and maybe it won't be so bad? I'm a bit nervous too I had a terrible time recovering and still feel pain sometimes :(

I was all set for demanding a section for this birth but the more i research ...we basically have a great chance of not tearing again. I had an epidural last time and not gonna this time so I can be more mobile and not have to labour on my back which apparently is the worst way if you don't wanna tear. I started raspberry leaf tea last night and planning on soon starting perineal massage with evening primrose oil soon aswell... To help with stretch. Basically gonna try anything haha

Congrats, Baby_dreams! What a lovely name! <3

Tonya, they are so precious! They'll be home soon too! :D

Livvy, same here with the ads. They drive me nuts.

AFM, haven't been around much, but I have been trying to keep up with the thread. I've been working my new online job a lot lately to rack up some money for when baby gets here since I probably won't be working much then (luckily I can make my own hours, which is nice).

I really haven't been sleeping well at all due to pains and peeing, and my belly ITCHES so bad! It's my stretch marks, but when I itch them, they break out in bumps. :( I tried some Benedryl last night, and I think I slept a little better and didn't really itch either, but it made my tummy a little upset. I have some hydracortisone cream I'm going to try to see if it helps.

We are getting our dresser this week, I'm so excited! Also gonna get in touch with some pediatricians, which, admittedly, I should have done by now, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Was DH and I's 1st anniversary yesterday. :) It was an excellent, fun day. We had dinner in Nashville and went to a movie afterwards. We really enjoyed it!

Most of you ladies are way more prepared for your little ones then I am, and mine are 2 weeks old!!!!!

I came in the other day, and they had "loaner clothes" on Emma because she had graduated out of her isolate and needed to be dressed.

Here is a recent picture, I can't believe they are 2 weeks old already!

Tonya they are utterly adorable :cloud9:

Congrats on baby Emma graduating onto the next size in clothes, fab news!!

Bubbles we just met our pediatrician on Friday. So you're fine. :) also our first anniversary is Saturday!!

Sammie I'll try and remember what's in my bag.

Pj's x 2
XXXL men's t-shirt to labour in
Change of clothes x 2
Flip flops (I chose these over slippers as my feet get too hot in slippers plus they can be wiped up)
Maternity towels
Normal sanitary towels
Breast pads
Hair brush
Shower gel
Flannel
Toothpaste
Tooth brush
Towel
Lip balm
Milton wipes
Hand sanitizer
Tissues
Dressing gown
Toilet roll :haha:
Squash
Baby wipes
Bra's (including soft ones to wear over night)
Knickers (I don't buy disposable just go to primary and gets 5 pairs for like £2)
Socks
Book
Change
Phone charger
(Need to get snacks and water bottle)

Baby bag
Vests x lots
Sleep suits x lots
Swaddled blankets
Normal blanket
Nappies
cotton wool
Teddy
Towel
Nappy bags
Coming home outfit
Little jacket
Scratch mitts
Hat
Muslin
Bibs

Think that's it but not sure.

I'll reply to everyone else later xx

I can't believe how many babies have been born already! :cloud9:

I had so many Braxton Hicks last night I thought I was going into labor! :dohh: They carried on all night and eventually let up around 5:00am. I over did it yesterday cleaning, so that must have contributed to them!

They're starting to become more uncomfortable now, and reminding me about labor pains! :haha:

I can't wait until term.

Congrats Baby Dreams!! Can't wait to see pics!

When would be a good time to start washing clothes, blankets, etc? I have like 6.5 weeks to go...

Yesterday, I had SO MUCH PRESSURE in my vagina. It was pretty uncomfortable. No BH or contractions, just pressure when I would stand, so I sat for a while. Anyone else have that? Does that mean labor will be coming soon? I never had it with my daughter. I do have an OB appt this afternoon so I will let my OB know.

Congrats Baby Dreams!! Can't wait to see pics!

When would be a good time to start washing clothes, blankets, etc? I have like 6.5 weeks to go...

Yesterday, I had SO MUCH PRESSURE in my vagina. It was pretty uncomfortable. No BH or contractions, just pressure when I would stand, so I sat for a while. Anyone else have that? Does that mean labor will be coming soon? I never had it with my daughter. I do have an OB appt this afternoon so I will let my OB know.

I washed everything around 35-36 weeks (I just finished washing socks and blankets yesterday). I wasn't in too much of a hurry because I knew if my baby was born any earlier than 36 weeks she would go to the NICU and not be able to use any of it yet anyway.

I've had the pressure thing too. :dohh: Sitting definitely helps! I don't think it means impending labor though, because I had it weeks and weeks ago and nothing happened. :D

I started washing baby clothes today. Moved the bassinet and changing table into our room. Hmm, also want to start on the hospital bag today...

Tonya - BEAUTIFUL girls!

Tasha- thanks for the list, I think I need to add a few more things for baby to mine as we will be in for at least one night if not two.

Bubbles - Happy anniversary!

Khatif- don't worry, there is plenty of time to get ready. I lost another bit of plug today, it was a big lump the same as yesterday so I'm sure nothing is going on yet. There is more pressure but I'm ready for this baby one way or another, so there is nothing i can do.

sammy- i'm sure everyone feels anxious as it's still a surgery. :)

Baby girl - i washed most of mine already, with 4 weeks to go. But I was told you get more tired easily by the end.

Had my consultant today, I am due to start on metformin (but obviously the hospital pharmacy was shut by the time I came out of the consultants office and my GP has to reissue the script, GRRR). But thankfully hubby is working from home tomorrow and bless him, has agreed to sort it out. I don't NEED to be on metformin but I definitely don't want this baby to be bigger than it currently is. 36 weeks and predicted weight of 6lbs 4oz (2.9kg). I definitely don't need to deliver anything more than 8lbs. Obstetrician was actually happy with the non progression of my blood pressure and happy that my diet was controlled and we confirmed my fibroid (now 7x7cm!!!! WHAT!!) is out of the way, so i'm only due an induction week of due date and normal birth. Happy in a way that I don't have a long recovery but sad that it's gonna hurt :)

Phew!!!

Tonya, your girls are so beautiful and precious!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->