July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

any of you 36 week'ers want to trade with me?!!? :rofl: I'd love to be that far along!

I'm so with you holly!!! My due date seems soooo far away still.. belly is feeling nice and heavy today too.. 7 more weeks.... sigh

I'm personally hoping this baby wants to meet me early.. roll on 37-38 weeks :rofl:

I totally want and don't want an early baby...I'm anticipating being late again though. Makes it easier if I have to wait that dreaded extra week again

You two have the same due date! :) 32 weeks seems not that long ago for me, and yet time (as in each day) seems to be dragging on so slowly! I don't know how that can be so... I need to find something to fill my days. When I try to organize/clean, I get completely worn out after about an hour. So then what?!

Livvy are you working still or are you off already? I plan on work until I'm 38 and a half weeks.. so that keeps me busy. And the days I'm home I almost choose to do nothing. I don't know why the last couple months take FOREVER. Just to make us all crazy I guess..

I picked up the cutest little overalls for a going home outfit today and it made me want to have bubs in my arms already!!

Country I just stopped working on Thursday-- huge relief as I was so miserable working 12 hour shifts on my feet! Awww, we have overalls too in case baby is a boy :)

Livvy, I'm right there with you on getting worn out quickly. I've been so excited to put all the baby stuff away from my shower but I can only work in one hour increments then I need to take a nap! I hope my energy comes back once the little one gets here or else I'm in trouble!

I ordered a personalized coming home outfit for the baby on Etsy. It's a little onesie with a tie with the baby's initials and a benie with his name. It should be here on Monday. I can't wait to see it!

I am there with you girls. I am 33 weeks today. It feels like my baby never will come, they days are dragging by so slowly sometimes I wonder if someone stopped time.
I cannot even imagine myself being 36 or 37 weeks pregnant.

I have to ask something from you, girls. My baby is still very quite or at least I hardly feel her. I have the 10 movements per day, but more or less that's it. I still have days when I have to make an effort to get awake or make her move otherwise I feel nothing :(
I will have a midwife appointment on Thursday so I can share my concerns with her, but before that I would like to know if you ladies ever heard anything about the relation between baby movements and the health of the baby?
I start to wonder if everything is all right with her or I have to start to prepare myself that there is maybe something is wrong with my baby. I got the feeling that she may move so little because it is not all right with her.
All the article says "active baby is a healthy baby" but my girl is not active....

K4th I'm not the one with platelet issues, I can't remember who all has them now that I think about it!! Was it Jrepp?

It's a good thing I've finished work :dohh: my baby brain is awful atm!!! Sorry hun!!

Last week I looked for a birthday card I'd bought for over an hour - rang oh to yell at home for moving it & he was like "you mean the one you posted on Monday?" :dohh: :dohh:

Khatif, definetly speak to your mw about your concerns but it does sound like she is just totally chilled out. I've heard of that a few times and no issues, baby is chilled out when they're out in the real world.

I am 35 weeks today.

Hi ladies. Any of you with bad tears last pregnancy. How are you preparing yourself this time ? I had a 3rd Degree and feeling very anxious about this labour now.

I thought I was going into labour yesterday but it all simmered down after about 4 hours of regular tightenings. I didn't bother going to L&D as they haven't believed me when I've actually been in labour the last two times, never mind when I'm having a practice run this time round :haha: :dohh:

Happy 35w Tasha!

K4th baby brain is hilarious :haha:

Khatif maybe it's just your bubba like Tasha says. Best to get checked if you are worried tho x

Hey ladies sorry I've been absent lately, I'm the one with the low platelet count. Recently took another drop and I know for sure I won't be having the baby at my local hospital as they are not well enough equipped.
Have had a two day course of steroid injections to mature babies lungs and I am on oral steroids to try and bring my platelet level back over 50 (currently in the 20's) no sign of fetal hemorrhage via ultrasound and no major bleeds for me thank god. But they are definitely preparing us for delivery.

Lumi good luck!
Tasha congratulations.

Dan o phew. Do you baby early though?

Khatif, definitely speak to your midwife

I got shocked into packing my hospital bag this morning. Lost a bit of my mucus plug!!!!

That would have got me packing too Tomeforababy!! :haha:
I've got my butt in gear as well, frantically clearing out my bedroom as baby will be in with us and I want it just-so lol. Can't bear the thought of it not being done!
Our due dates seem to be looming all of a sudden!
I had my last baby at 38w their dates but it was actually 37w by ovulation.. No idea what to expect this time!

Lumi, sounds scarey, hope everything is ok, glad the u/s showed all well despite the drop. Hope you can go a bit longer xx

Here's my bump today, grown loads recently! :cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/B15F78BA-7A19-4261-B83E-BE133D7D8DB2.jpg

Hey ladies sorry I've been absent lately, I'm the one with the low platelet count. Recently took another drop and I know for sure I won't be having the baby at my local hospital as they are not well enough equipped.
Have had a two day course of steroid injections to mature babies lungs and I am on oral steroids to try and bring my platelet level back over 50 (currently in the 20's) no sign of fetal hemorrhage via ultrasound and no major bleeds for me thank god. But they are definitely preparing us for delivery.

Hi lumi - sorry I got you mixed up! How are you coping with the steroids? Hope you're not having too many side effects. Fx'd you respond & those counts go up quickly :hugs: When did you start them? And when do you have your next bloods??

Lumi- I hope all goes well and they can get your platelets up! That has to be scary but keep staying strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->