July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Names are STILL the bane of my life.

Question....just left the Dr's. Little one's hb is usually 140-150s....this time 128. I'm trying to be calm...they says it's normal range....but with all these weird contractions and pressure....hard to not worry.

So my expert ladies....this normal?

Those who have been in labor before, random question, but do you still feel the baby moving throughout labor?

Question....just left the Dr's. Little one's hb is usually 140-150s....this time 128. I'm trying to be calm...they says it's normal range....but with all these weird contractions and pressure....hard to not worry.

So my expert ladies....this normal?

Normal range is 110-160, but because mine were alway high I hated when they were in the 120's!
The heartbeats fluctuate depending if the baby is moving just like ours would. It is only if the heartbeat stays too high or too low for a long period of time that they worry.
Plus as the baby gets older the heart rate lowers too.

Those who have been in labor before, random question, but do you still feel the baby moving throughout labor?

yes, but not super active. It was fairly quiet in there... I was induced all three times so not sure how that compares to other ladies. :shrug:

I still felt movement during labor. Not as much though.

Not as much movement during labour.. but they still move..I think they slow down cause there is so much going on. And when your uterus contacts I can't imagine there is a whole lot of space to move

This heat is crazy! Thankful for the pool but my hands swelled had to take my ring off while still could, I almost didn't get it off! I've been drinking water all day staying well hydrated but I guess I need to cut out salt! I'm so nervous about the heat and have a newborn who I can't easily cool off! We have a portable AC unit in our living room which works great but our bedroom is so hot and we can't put it in our room due to where our window/bed have be! Idk what to do guess try a fan in there lol our light bill is going to be insane!

It's been really hot here too. I've been relying on fans as we don't have air conditioning. My hands and feet are very swollen, I can't recognize them.
I've been dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome from all the extra fluid. I have been drinking lots of water to try to flush fluid out, but it's not really doing anything. Is there anything else that can be done for the swelling?

Thanks ladies, I was just curious.

Tasha names are hard for us too. Right now we're thinking Jade Annabel for a girl and Slade Samuel for a boy. Have to wait until we see them though!

Ugh yes so hot here too. My feet are like balloons. Hurts so bad. I have them soaking in cold water with Epsom salts and it has helped a little...

We aren't anywhere close to a name! I honestly have no idea what baby will be named!

We have a name picked out, but just tonight I was thinking maybe it's not too late to change it!? Crazy thought! Have no clues what we would change it to, though! Lol.

Tasha, did I read correctly that you packed a squash in your hospital bag?!

For some reason I thought I was the only one still struggeling w names this late in the game! I like the idea of waiting to decide to meet baby but I would get too stressed out about it. We decided on one last week, it was sooo tough but I am v happy with it. Tho now I strangely worry that it will become very popular all of a sudden &#128513;

Livvy - I don't remember dd moving much during labour. But I don't remember much of it at all tbh!!

Medzi & tasha - SO pleased to hear others are still struggling with names!! There are lots I like but just can't find something that both oh & I like. We have a few boy ideas, but at this rate if we have a girl we'll be announcing "baby [surname] has arrived!" I wonder if it's a bit harder on team yellow??

Elizabeth totally normal.

Livvy mine moved through labour. I'm not sure if it's actually less or we just have so much going on we don't notice.

So glad I'm not the only one, you do end up feeling you're the only one who is still stuck. Livvy they're lovely. K4th I think it does as you need to find two perfect names rather than focusing on one.

Thanks Tasha for the list! I loved it, though I am not sure what about the squash thing.

We have the name picked, but still sometimes I ask myself if we have the good one but on the other hand I cannot imagine to call her anything else than Kathryn. :)

I started to swollen also. I have my wedding ring on my necklace because wearing it hurts. I am not drinking enough though, I have to give a bit more attention to it.

Hahaha, meant to reply to Harley. Squash is dilutable juice that you add to water. In the late stages of labour particularly if it's been going on a while and you can't face food, it helps to have a flavoured juiced as it helps my mouth when there's no way I'm going to brush my teeth. :haha: funny if I took an actual squash.

I'm swollen, drinking loads (yesterday about four litres) but hardly peeing. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->