July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I order the changing pad cover two days ago which was the last thing we actually needed lol I need to get our room ready so we can set up the pack n play, I just totally lost all energy but every night I get in panic that if he comes early and our room isn't ready for him that I will be upset lol I think today I will finally accomplish it between going to my in-laws pool to get through this very hot day that's about to begin! Lol

Congrats Tasha. Thanks, I also like the birth announcement thing (added bonus you can send them out after a week or so which gives you a lovely quiet first week &#9786;&#65039;).

I also had a third degree tear Keyval. But I havent been very worried about it so far. My midwives also havent brought it up as increased risk of happening again, not sure if that is the case? I think for me what helps is that the reason was that ds came out with his hand over his head which is rare so I am kind of going into it like lightening prob won't strike twice in the same place. Maybe I am crazy &#128529;

Do you know why yours happened and have you spoken to your gyn or midwife about it? Perreneal massage is supposed to help prevent it I heard? Havent tried it yet but they discussed it in my antenatal class. Do they do elective cs for this reason where you are?

I hope you will find a good way to go into it. It sucks to be getting extra stressed going into labour. Sending hugs your way.

Congrats Tasha. Thanks, I also like the birth announcement thing (added bonus you can send them out after a week or so which gives you a lovely quiet first week &#9786;&#65039;).

I also had a third degree tear Keyval. But I havent been very worried about it so far. My midwives also havent brought it up as increased risk of happening again, not sure if that is the case? I think for me what helps is that the reason was that ds came out with his hand over his head which is rare so I am kind of going into it like lightening prob won't strike twice in the same place. Maybe I am crazy &#128529;

Do you know why yours happened and have you spoken to your gyn or midwife about it? Perreneal massage is supposed to help prevent it I heard? Havent tried it yet but they discussed it in my antenatal class. Do they do elective cs for this reason where you are?

I hope you will find a good way to go into it. It sucks to be getting extra stressed going into labour. Sending hugs your way.

I ended up needing an episiotomy and then tore right back to my anus from the cut as they used forceps. I'm really just hoping for a completely different experience this time. It was a bit of a nightmare. I hope everything goes well for you too xx

Most of you ladies are way more prepared for your little ones then I am, and mine are 2 weeks old!!!!!

I came in the other day, and they had "loaner clothes" on Emma because she had graduated out of her isolate and needed to be dressed.

Here is a recent picture, I can't believe they are 2 weeks old already!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 22
They are gorgeous tonya!!! Do you know when you might be able to take them home?

Tasha - happy 35 weeks :)

Lovely girls Tonya they're gorgeous!

Tasha- yay for 35 weeks:)

Dan-o lovely bump! Also love the cot I wanted one like that but hubby won't let me buy a new one as ours in pristine still.

Afm- nearly ended up in L&D this morning had very bad back pains and tightening feeling in my back for about 5 hours I had a bath and it's slowed down and stopped, pretty glad because I still haven't packed my bag and would like mr to cook a little longer.

Also feel like I'm counting down every day until my csection now I know the date! Gunna drive myself crazy.

Well Evie Hope arrived 4 weeks early on Friday weighing 6lb 6oz xx

Hi lumi - sorry I got you mixed up! How are you coping with the steroids? Hope you're not having too many side effects. Fx'd you respond & those counts go up quickly :hugs: When did you start them? And when do you have your next bloods??

All good hun :)
The oral steroids are going okay so far no major side effects but ive heard there can be some pretty unpleasant ones and I only started them about 3 days ago. Injections for bub were super painful but should be no side effects for me or him.

My next bloods should be done today, not sure how long it takes for them to start working?

Congratulations. Evie Hope is a lovely name. She was a fab weight too xx

Baby_dreams!! Congratulations!! Welcome Evie! Hope you are both do in well! :D

Keyval, I had a bad tear too and nervous about it. I had forceps so hoping to not need those again and maybe it won't be so bad? I'm a bit nervous too I had a terrible time recovering and still feel pain sometimes :(

Congratulations!!! I love the name too

My girls should be home in about 2 weeks

Congratulations Baby Dreams! Can't wait to see a picture of baby Evie!

Tonya, your girls are beautiful. Great news that they'll be home in 2 weeks.

I am there with you girls. I am 33 weeks today. It feels like my baby never will come, they days are dragging by so slowly sometimes I wonder if someone stopped time.
I cannot even imagine myself being 36 or 37 weeks pregnant.

I have to ask something from you, girls. My baby is still very quite or at least I hardly feel her. I have the 10 movements per day, but more or less that's it. I still have days when I have to make an effort to get awake or make her move otherwise I feel nothing :(
I will have a midwife appointment on Thursday so I can share my concerns with her, but before that I would like to know if you ladies ever heard anything about the relation between baby movements and the health of the baby?
I start to wonder if everything is all right with her or I have to start to prepare myself that there is maybe something is wrong with my baby. I got the feeling that she may move so little because it is not all right with her.
All the article says "active baby is a healthy baby" but my girl is not active....

Both of my kids were super quiet. I would have to poke t my stomach and then try would poke back and I would be content. I thought it was a fluke with DD but DS was the same way.

Well Evie Hope arrived 4 weeks early on Friday weighing 6lb 6oz xx

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!! I love the name too

My girls should be home in about 2 weeks

I bet you are so excited. They must both be doing really well if they are already getting ready to come home.

I am there with you girls. I am 33 weeks today. It feels like my baby never will come, they days are dragging by so slowly sometimes I wonder if someone stopped time.
I cannot even imagine myself being 36 or 37 weeks pregnant.

I have to ask something from you, girls. My baby is still very quite or at least I hardly feel her. I have the 10 movements per day, but more or less that's it. I still have days when I have to make an effort to get awake or make her move otherwise I feel nothing :(
I will have a midwife appointment on Thursday so I can share my concerns with her, but before that I would like to know if you ladies ever heard anything about the relation between baby movements and the health of the baby?
I start to wonder if everything is all right with her or I have to start to prepare myself that there is maybe something is wrong with my baby. I got the feeling that she may move so little because it is not all right with her.
All the article says "active baby is a healthy baby" but my girl is not active....

Both of my kids were super quiet. I would have to poke t my stomach and then try would poke back and I would be content. I thought it was a fluke with DD but DS was the same way.

How are you doing Rose? Are you and your son out of the hospital?

Wow, the ads on this site are driving me crazy.

Baby dreams congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see a picture!

Tonya they are very cute. :)

There were so many babies in church today and I couldn't help but think soon that will be me carrying a newborn!! Soon soon soon!

Livvy... If u go to the forum help.. Feel free to add you are too. It's making me CRAZY w the ads :hissy: can't even access a freaking page without trying to cancel out the stupid ad a hundred times! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->