July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I am feeling OVER it and DONE!! :haha:

I am in so much pain~ I feel like getting this baby out is ALL I can think about :hissy:

what sucks is that this IS my last- and I feel like I'm just not capable of enjoying it :(

I am feeling very done today and very pregnant today too. Every simple task seems like a chore... I don't remember it being this challenging last time -of course I wasn't chasing a toddler around.

Hope everyone is doing okay and hanging in there.. almost middle of June which means soon we will be non stop labour watch!

We had a boy!! Owen Zaven was born June 12 at 1:57pm. Get this... 37 weeks and is 8lbs 11 oz 19 iches!! He is amazing and we are thrilled!!!

They couldn't break my water to start induction bc he was too high even though I was 4-5cm. So they started oxitocin at 9:30 on low. I slept for about 2 hours and they were then able to break my water. Things got going after that and he was born 2.5 hours later! I only used gas and air so it was quite intense at the end. He was also sunnyside up. I have a 2nd degree tear (a re-tear since I had that with my first) so it uncomfortable but we are doing well.

I haven't had a moment to read back so I hope everyone is doing OK!! <3 Can't wait for more babies!!!

Amazing Medzi! ! Congrats such a big boy for 37 weeks! Hope you are doing well

Congrats, Medzi!!! So glad all went well and he is healthy and happy. :D

Yay Medzi, congratulations on your healthy baby boy. Wow, that is a great size for 37 weeks! I love the name Owen! :)

Eeek! Congrats Medzi! Love the name Owen. Hope you heal well!

Yay!!! Congrats Medzi!!! :) :) pictures soon??

Question ladies-- is it normal in late pregnancy for the whole bump to get sore?

Congratulations Medzi! He has a good size for his age. Enjoy your days!

Yay! Congratulations Medzi. What a fabulous weight :) I can't wait to see a photo xx

Congrats medzi! :happydance: lovely name & great weight!! Enjoy getting to know your little man x

Holly - I'm feeling the same. Tired, in pain, ready to have baby!! It's my last too & I really want to enjoy pregnancy - it seems I'm just not that woman though! So ready for baby in my arms :)

Anyone planning to do anything to try & "evict"??? I'm only 34 weeks so not planning it yet, but I might try raspberry leaf tea from 37 weeks. Anyone else thinking of trying anything?

I'm feeling that way too. I wish I was able to enjoy it, I have done up until this point but not now. It's settled it that this is def our last though, the mental anguish is just too much, I need this baby here and safe.

I'm not really K4th since I'm having an induction, how ever nipple stimulation worked for me before but you have to be prepared to do it for ages and your nipples to go numb :haha:

Congrats medzi!! Lovely name!

I'm currently on hour 14 of my induction. I'll update later :)

Congrats Medzi!!

K4th.. I started drinking RLT about a week ago. When I hit 35 weeks, I'll start EPO and shortly after bouncing on a ball. I'm totally going to "encourage" this little one to come. It didn't work the previous times... But maybe 4th times a charm?!?? :rofl:

Tasha - you make nipple stimulation sounds so glamorous!!! :haha:

Cdex - good luck!!

Holly - I might join you in starting the rlt at 35 weeks! I'm already bouncing on my ball. Can't quite get my head around the epo - give me a couple more weeks & I might change my mind though!!

Okay kinda dumb question since I've asked my doctor and she doesn't seem concerned, but when do I start to worry about bh... I have been having soo many this week. They dont feel like regular contractions or anything.. I'm just getting really annoyed by them and wondering when is it too much.

I doubt I will try to evict this one.. felt like I tried absoultely everything past time and ds was still a week late lol besides my ob is on vacay until after 38 weeks, so I don't want anything happening before then.

Cdex good luck hope everything goes smoothly!

Also curious as to how many of us July mama's are actually still having July babies? Lol seems like so many are coming in june

Good luck on your induction Cdex! Please keep us posted.

K4th, I'll be 37 weeks on Monday so the DH and I are going to start getting busy in the bedroom to try and get the little one moving. I've also been walking more and eating more spicy foods hoping to speed things up.

For those of you who've had vaginal deliveries before, has anyone tried perennial massage prior to delivery to prevent tearing, and did it work? I'm terrified of tearing and I don't want an episiotomy so I'm hoping to find some way to avoid both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->