July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ms. E it really does stink. Hopefully some reforms happen soon so we can get a break!

Here's my 35+1 bump!

Attachments

• photo (30).jpg
    photo (30).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Bubbles...I like how congress is looking at the paid maternity leave act now....literally...and they will pass it right when I go back to work. Haha. I can sense it!

Wow! I can't believe how expensive child care is! I'm a SAHM, so we haven't had to worry about paying that or looking into the costs here. I imagine it's quite expensive though.

I can't wait to see more babies!! Congrats full term mama's. . I'm counting down but it still seems so far away.

Congrats babydreams!

Congrats medzi and srrme on full term! Cant wait to be there in 1 1/2 weeks. :happydance:

Had my last growth scan Monday. Baby still growing perfect. Weighing in at 5 lbs 5 oz. :cloud9: little lady was hiding her face. Shes head down still (has been for a couple months) and facing my back. I asked the tech about 3d and just as I did my girl turned her head and we were able to get a little sneak peak. Her hand is up over her face, and the cord covering her mouth.

:hugs: to the ladies with bubs not cooperating on positioning and insurance headaches. Hope things all turn out well in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_20150609_160957.jpg
    IMG_20150609_160957.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150609_160536.jpg
    IMG_20150609_160536.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
I was miserable for 6hrs so my mom drove me to the hospital I spent most the day there. I got hydrated and they tried to figure out what wrong but couldn't soon as I got home I got a fever. So I'm thinking I have stomach flu or something I took Tylenol and a bath, doing better fevers slowing going down, and my pains improving! I was really worried I'd stay like this til term the pain eariler was so bad I didn't know how I'd make it. Still having some pain but I can't actually lay down now! Glad baby is okay!

Just an update after my cardiologist scan yesterday.

They still can't find a diagnosis for baby's heart, as far as they can see he just has an enlarged right ventricle but everything else is normal. Although yesterday the cardiologist thought she saw some extra fluid around the heart and lungs so now they want to induce at 36 weeks!

I have another scan to check the fluid on monday aswell as my first steroid injection, they're hoping to give me a set date then.

They're hoping by getting baby out the pressure on the right ventricle will reduce and there will be no further problems, but it's possible the left side could start to struggle instead.

Oh LIB, I'm so sorry for the scary news! Hopefully getting baby out early will resolve the problem. I'll be thinking of you and your baby.

:hugs: lib, that must be scary.

Babyvaughan I hope you feel better.

Bubble, cute bump.

Rach just gorgeous.

Medzi I hope you hear today.

I had an awful night last night. My baby wouldn't move, my tender tummy reminded me of when my girls had died. I tried everything to get it to move but wouldn't even shaking wouldn't. I pushed baby and there was no resistance, there always is and my hubby pushed and had the same. We both honestly thought baby had died.

Raced to triage, they kept telling me to calm down go for a wee, drink water to calm me down. In the end I was sobbing that I wouldn't be calmed by anything but a good trace as I was convinced my baby was dead or dying. Spent ages on the ctg getting a trace as it wasn't reactive or moving at first, plus my heart rate being fast was making its heart rate fast. Today I feel scared and sick, like I'm just waiting for my baby to die.

I've emailed my professor.

Hello,

I'm not sure if you'll remember me but my history may remind you, I'm 35+4 pregnant after sixteen miscarriages and a still birth recurrently, previous to that I've had three live children (all with pre-eclampsia) and another stillbirth.

I'm understandably anxious but last night took on an extreme level of fear. I ended up in triage and truly believe my baby had died. It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life and even thinking about it now makes me cry and feel sick.

I am so scared and worried, I feel like I'm just waiting for this baby to die despite the doctors saying there is no clinical reason to believe this is the case.

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting the outcome from emailing you to be, but I know I can't continue like this. It can not be good for my mental health to be living in terror like this and that in turn will not be good for my baby.

I know induction is not that far away but right now it feels like a life time.

I hope to hear from you soon

Kind Regards

:hugs: lib - sounds scary :hugs: hoping everything will work out perfectly :hugs:

Tasha - I'm glad you emailed your professor. With your history, I can only guess at the mental torture you must be putting yourself through on a daily basis. I really hope they can come up with a plan that puts your mind at ease :hugs: :hugs: keep us posted

Oh Tasha that's so scary! I hope you get a quick response!

Tasha big hugs coming your way :hug: you've done amazingly to hold it together so well after all you've been through. I've always admired how strong you are.
That must have been terrifying for you to go through. I really hope they can come up with the best plan to ease your (very understandable!) anxiety!
Was the trace ok in the end?
People deliver early for reduced movement all the time it seems... Hope you get a response ASAP!

LIB I hope mondays scan shows baby has improved enough to stay cooking a tiny bit longer. Must be so stressful, but they do seem to be monitoring you well. Thinking of you and your LO xx

Babyv hope you're feeling better!

Lib I'm sorry for the scary news - I'm glad there is a plan in place! :hugs:

Tasha so scary... I am happy you emailed. Let us know the response!

Tasha - I am so sorry you are going through this. I will be praying for you and baby. Good idea for emailing your professer. Has baby moved since? You are so close to term (although it feels like forever away). I have a feeling things will be totally fine. Stay strong! :hugs::flower:

Lib - I am so sorry you are going through this as well. I had the same thing happen with my baby - They thought his right ventricle was larger than the aorta, but it turns out it was just how the baby was positioned and they got a better view and it is fine, (I hope). Stay strong, and I am glad they are making a plan for you. Prayers for you and your family as well.:hugs::flower:

AFM- My ribs have been hurting so bad!

Today I got to work and my Boss's wife made me the most amazing baby book all by hand. I pretty much teared up and cried. It is so amazing and special to me. :cry::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->