July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good luck, Cdex!!!

k4th I haven't really thought of trying much to get things going. Someone suggested doing squats. I might try that if I'm desperate, haha. We shall see. It depends on how long she decides to wait to make her appearance!

AFM, pretty sure the itching is PUPPP. :/ I have all the symptoms to a T. Gonna bring it up with my Dr. when I have my appt on Thursday. But of course, it happens mostly in boy pregnancies, so now I'm freaking out thinking they were wrong on two ultrasounds (even though it was quite clearly female parts we were seeing). I know it isn't unheard of in girl pregnancies (someone on the forum actually had it and had a girl), but leave it to me to worry about such things. :dohh:

Also had another bathroom "episode" yesterday. How much longer can the poo problems go on??? :(

Congratulations, Medzi! :flower:

I had my home visit yesterday. Everything is all set in stone and planned out. Now the REAL wait begins. I thought I was in labor last night. I had back to back BH from 3-6am, but eventually they tapered off.

Oh wow congratulations medzi!! What a big bouncing boy for 37 weeks!!
Hope you are both doing fab xxx

Congrats Medzi

Country: I am still due in July, but it will be between the 7th and 28th depending on what the little guy decides to do.

My bump (really my entire body) is incredibly sore all the time. It sucks and it hurts, but I wouldn't trade it in if it meant anything less than a healthy baby on the way.

Congratulations medzi! What a fabulous weight for 37 weeks.

Fingers crossed cdex

I am potentially due in July unless something drastic happens. Induction by 7 July at the latest

Hope all is going well Cdex!

AFM: We finally are getting the deep cleaning done! After venting to my fiance last night about how overwhelmed I feel that he could come and the house isn't ready we decided today we would tackle it all together. He is doing great helping he scrubbed the entire bathroom, moped, cleaned out the vacuum and is helping me with everything else. I knew he could take the trash out and occasionally wash dishes but this is most I've seen him do before makes me smile! He had my purple butterfly cleaning gloves on Haha!

Are any of you swelling? My hands are off and on through out the day and occasionally my feet are but they go back down pretty quick.

Almost 18 hours after beginning induction, at 11:47am Wesley Adam was born. 6 lbs 15oz. They haven't measured his length yet because his head is a little coned so he will be shorter tomorrow.

Congratulations Cdex! I hope you are bith doing well. So excited for all these July babies.

Oh wow. Congrats ladies! I can't believe July babies are being born already! How exciting :)

Thanks everyone! He's so perfect! https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150613_155346_zpsfe03rwlz.jpg

Congratulations cdex, you're right he's perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->