July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm doing much better this morning my fever stopped around 4am and has stayed away since, no more pain! I'm so relieved now I need to get my house deep cleaned and ready for baby! 35 weeks today :) Baby really seemed to enjoy me only eating animal crackers the entire day yesterday and this morning because he has been doing crazy movements again they hurt now though because there is no more room! He plops his butt up at the very top by my rib now it doesn't feel so lovely lol.

Lib & tasha :hugs: :hugs:

Lovely bumps ladies!

Afm- I spent most of the day deep cleaning, it's crippled me but I feel so much better for doing it, I think my nesting has kicked in, I ordered bunk beds yesterday to make more room for the childrens bedroom and they're getting delivered tomorrow so me and hubby will be putting those up this weekend :) I want the house perfect and everything done before baby comes as I'll be out of action for a few weeks after.

As for baby, he seems a little quiet the last two days but he's still making the "target" movements. Also keep getting period pains forgot how annoying they are!

sammy- I want my house so sparkly clean and perfectly organized too, It will bother me really bad if its not lol. I want to stock up on foods to get us through the first two weeks easily too but it seems stuff that you can store that long has to be unhealthy which I dont want, thinking about freezer/crock pot meals but its just two of us so that might be too much food.

Anyone have ideas for healthy, tasty, easy going snacks/meals for breastfeeding?

Also for BFing I have Milk storage bags, pump, pads, and boppy. Anything else I should get?

(I'm going to wait until my milk comes in to go nursing bra shopping because I will have to travel 45 mins to a store that makes them in my specific size!)

I'm spending today preparing the bedroom and bathroom. I put clean sheets on the bed, and have another set of sheets cleaned and ready for the Midwife like she asked. I've put all of the other supplies in fabric bins on the dresser in easy reach.

Our 2 older boys have been sleeping in our room on their own beds, but we're going to move their beds into the spare bedroom (that will now become their sleeping room) tonight. I think they're ready now, and it will be much easier having another place for them to sleep in case I go into labor at night. Once that's done I'm going to rearrange the room a bit and clear off a dresser so my Midwife can use it for any equipment, supplies, etc.

I'm going to feel MUCH better once everything is done and over with and I can just relax and wait for labor. The only other thing to worry about is whether or not my DH will be home once it all begins! :dohh: We have NO other help, and I can't imagine trying to cope with contractions while tending to my youngest. :shrug: Hopefully she decides to come on a weekend, or at night. Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you Tasha! I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been. Hopefully they can get baby out soon if movement doesn't increase. :hugs:

Babyvaughan- we're trying to clear out the freezer so we can stock up on ready made meals that we've made and frozen, like pasta bake, spag Bol, casseroles and maybe a couple of cheeks pizzas for when we feel really lazy :)

Some advice I was given was don't eat too much onion or garlic as if can taint breast milk and upset baby's stomach.

Srrme- sounds like you're very organised! I wish I could be I'm just a scatter brain at the moment, we'll be sorting out the childrens room this weekend and ours next weekend hopefully.

Well I went to my MW appt this morning thinking all was fine, but I've just been referred in for a scan! Not sure when yet.
Baby sounded great and blood pressure was fab though (had late onset PE with #1 but was fine with #2)

I have loads of clearing and organising to do as well! Hair needs doing too, as I won't have time for about 3m afterwards. !
I also need to order a new mattress for the bedside cot and one for us as well really! Eek seems like time is running out suddenly lol!!! :wohoo:

Babyv, I find oats in anything seem to help. Also I seem to make loads after eating a big slab of homemade fresh cream Victoria sponge cake :haha: DS2 was CMPI tho so that indulgence was short lived second time round :dohh: I breastfed him almost completely vegan from the 6/8w mark and he was chubby as you like!
Have you seen the recipes for lactation cookies?

Ps. Speaking of pregnancy brain, I turned up at my MW appt at 10.00 and my actual appt wasn't until 11.20 apparently :rofl: whoops :blush:

thankyou for your kind wishes everyone. I'm trying to keep my mind off things by getting everything sorted as I've no idea if i'll be having a c-section or not. Only problem is i'm also exhausted so I've not been able to do much :(

I'm also still waiting for the crib mattress to arrive, I had to get one made as the crib isn't standard size and they seem to be taking a while to send it!

Dan-o- did they say why they were sending you for another scan? Hopefully everything will be ok! Also might sound silly but what are lactation cookies??

Lib- hopefully the mattress turns up soon!

Afm- the bunk beds have arrived, the delivery men where grumpy because I refused to help the lift 24kg bunk bed boxes. But at least they're here, I want to out them together now...itchy fingers! Have to wait until hubby finishes work tomorrow :(

Dano is there a reason for the scan?

Lib :hugs:

Thank you all so much for the support. You are an amazing bunch of ladies and I'm so glad it was you that we got to go through this pregnancy with :)

I went to DAU as advised on Wednesday night. I was still really upset as I'd had nine movements since then and all were when I drank something cold. Any way we did an hour long nst because there was no variability forty minutes, then the Dr did a scan. Checked blood flow etc. She offered to admit but I don't think that will help but that offer is there any time. Now they want me on for at least daily monitoring. She really listened too.

We are all getting so close now, can't wait for us all to have our babies in our arms.

Tasha so pleased they are taking you seriously. Glad all is ok. Roll on birth day, can't come quick enough now, the stress you must be under is incomprehensible!!

Yes static FH for 5 weeks has generated the scan referral. X

Tasha I'm so glad they are taking you seriously. You are so, so close to the end! I hope everything turns out ok. :hugs:

AFM, been having crazy BMs the past two days while walking. Walking always "gets things moving" for me, but these past two days, I've had to stop my walk twice to take a nasty, brutal BM. I'm hoping this means my body is prepping itself for labor. Fingers crossed!!! I was born at 37 weeks, and my brother was born at 39, so genetically speaking, I have a good chance of having her before 40 weeks.

Also, my bump has definitely dropped. I don't have problems breathing anymore, and, well, you can just see it lol. I'm happy for that. Been having more pressure and cramping down low too. Oh, and my tummy is SO ITCHY!!! I accidentally made it bleed this morning from scratching too much. :(

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm still working a ton online so I don't check in as often as I was before. Gotta make that money! ;)

Thinking of you medzi. Hope things go well.

Hope the other new mamas are healing great and babies are thriving. Baby dreams, beautiful rose and tonya :happydance:

Had a check up yesterday. They did the gbs test and checked for dilation. Dilated to almost 1 cm but still long. That was most uncomfortable. It didn't hurt when they checked at the hospital 2 weeks ago but it did yesterday. Had a little bleeding after too. I think I may have lost a teensy bit of my mucus plug this morning. When I wiped this am there was clear mucousy discharge with a tinge of blood/brown. Not sure though if it was because of yesterday.

Also I realized the inconsistency of human measurements. Last week my fundal height was 35cm at 34 weeks. This week she said I was measuring 34cm at 35 weeks. Hmm. Pretty positive my bump didnt shrink. Especially since I put on 2 lbs last week. Dr did say baby should be just under 7 lbs at birth. Cant wait to see my babykins!

Babygirl you look great!

Sorry tasha about the scare. Glad you got checked out and are being monitored. Sorry if youve already mentioned but will they deliver you early because of your history just to be safe? Either way we're so close! :hugs:

30 days left until my due date!!

:hugs: dano, your baby is determined for you to not be low risk :haha:

That sounds awful bubbles.

Cute bump babygirl

Rach they say your cm's drop around now as they get down but it increases again over then next few weeks. Yeah I'm being induced, thankfully!

Medzi - hope all is well with you

dan-o - oh, hope the scan shows everything is ok and baby is growing well.

tasha- sorry to hear the scare you had, at least you're being monitored daily now.

I'm struggling to fit monitoring in next week because I'm really busy for the last week of work. i didn't plan for it to be busy but it somehow ended up everything being booked for the same day.....The metformin I'm starting to take is really really screwing with me too :( :( Heartburn constantly. But if it means a happy healthy baby that won't have hypo's i have to deal with it :(

Hope everyone else is doing well. And more babies soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->