July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Livvy- I have been trying to stay hydrated I literally carry my tumbler everywhere with me refilling constantly and I'm obsessed with eating ice right now lol. I don't really eat a lot of salt but I need to be extra careful I suppose! I need to get through one more week then baby can do what he wants I just want him to be full term! According to my sister, mother, and FIL I'm not going to make it to July. I asked my fiance does that mean they think I'm huge? haha!

Me too I carry my water bottle with me everywhere!! And then set goals for myself like I'll drink two before 5 pm haha :) oh man, I hope neither of us makes it to July! Looks like it's gonna be a hot summer.

Cdex he is so incredibly cute!

I am just wondering what it feels like when your baby engages? I have been having some pretty extreme pain right above my pubic bone. Its a combination of pressure, feeling like a bowling ball is between my legs and having to poop constantly. I can't tell if its the way the little person is positioned inside of me or if he is engaged and pushing on my cervix.

Congratulations cdex!! He is perfect!!

Doing OK here. Owen's jaundice levels keep rising but we get then checked again in a few hours to determine if lights are needed. Fingers crossed not!

Also a few pics :)

:hugs: everyone! Hang in there!

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_071416122.jpg
    IMG_20150613_071416122.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20150613_114654961.jpg
    IMG_20150613_114654961.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 24
Medzi how adorable, makes me feel soooo broody to meet mine now :haha: although I'm quite happy staying pregnant for now, got a mega busy 2 weeks!!
We had jaundice with both of ours and i'm expecting it again this time as DH is blood group AB and I'm O (abo incompatibility apparently) we scraped through without lights with Vincent, but it took a whole month to clear! I had him out in the sun every day as well. He was bright yellow and had yellow eyes plus was so sleepy, poor thing, his first photos were awful bless him!
Fingers crossed he clears it himself ASAP!

I am also obsessed with drinking. Iced water is my fav, plus crunching ice cubes, huge craving!
If I don't drink at least a couple of litres overnight I feel like I have a hangover in the morning!

Growth scan in a couple of hours due to my midwife expressing concern when she felt my tummy. Fingers crossed fluid and baby are still doing ok. He's been moving about so I'm not too worried ATM x

Cdex and medzi they are scrummy.

Good luck for the scan dano. That's funny I'm O and I think DH is AB :)

I don't think I've updated in here? I was at the hospital for 4.5 hours on Sat as I had a 2 hr ctg and then wait for a Dr then a scan. Then yesterday I got admitted as I was contracting 3/4 in ten and was three cm's and that all died down during the night but I'm not allowed to go home now until I've had this baby. Had a growth scan today which was fine but the consultant for fetal medicine recommended my sweeps start from now.

Medzi super cute. :thumbup:

Tasha at least you're now being constantly monitored. Hope things go well :hugs:

Heres my 36 week bump comparison to last week. Not sure if she had a growth spurt or if shes just sitting differently. Feeling a little heavy down low last night and today. Yay we're all so close! :happydance:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1434383466118.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1434383466118.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi there, room for a little one? I'm a little late joining so I hope that's okay.

I'm Alea, I'm 22 living in London and expecting my first on 31st July. I don't know what we're having so I think that makes me team yellow?!

Medzi, he is perfect! I hope you don't need the light. How are you doing?

How are all the other babies and Mama's?

Tasha, hang in there! I am thinking of you two!

I am 34+1 today. I feel like my te never will come :).
I have started preparing everything. And next week I will put my hospital bag together finally.
I am very bad at drinking. I forget it all the time. I need an app or something to remind me to drink.

Cute bump Rach! :). It looks like your belly dropped.

Hi everyone! Congratulations Medzi and cdex, gorgeous babies!
I had my first scan of the week today. They were checking to see if the fluid around lungs/heart had increased but as of today its all gone! This baby likes to make us worry for nothing atm!
They've decided to admit me on Thursday as around this time I went into preterm labour with dd and they are probably going to induce on Monday!

Medzi he is gorgeous! Makes me so broody!

Tasha- glad to hear they're looking after you. Won't be long until your baby is in your arms :hugs: will be thinking of you!

Welcome alea! :)

Khatif- I forget to drink much too..I have a thing for fizzy drinks I crave the fizziness I think so I've had to be healthy-ish and swap to fizzy flavoured water but still don't drink as much as I should, also for hospital bag I still haven't done mine I'm awful! The babies bag is done but I'm yet to do mine.

Lib- glad you've got some good news with your scan, I hope the inductions goes well for you. Will be thinking of you!

Afm- I'm classed as term today!! 14 days until my section and if I'm completely honest with you ladies I'm so scared. I tried explaining to hubby how I felt last night but he thought I was being silly. I'm feeling very anxious and im not sure what I can do about these feelings. I'm scared of something going wrong while I'm in theatre and not being there for my babies. Is this normal?

Had my final scan today with the high risk Dr. All was normal. She gave me a print out to give my regular Dr of all the measurements and info. Not sure how to read it or how accurate it is. So....I'll just wait to be told what I need to know. LOL He's 6lbs 2 oz. That's what I know. His HB was back to 138 which made me happy. The rest....femur length, skull size...he's either 9% or 50%. LOL...sooooo....no one has told me he's going to be short with a big head so I'll just keep moving along.

I am starting the NST appointments Wednesday. Great! Another weekly appointment!

Looks like there's already a couple of babies safely here. I don't think I'm going to be delivering any time soon! Lol.

I'm officially ready for this little baby to come out! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"