July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm officially ready for this little baby to come out! :haha:

I bet! :haha:

Have you got a name picked out for your little girl? How neat you're having a girl after 3 boys.

Medzi/Cdex- Both of your babies are beautiful! So happy for you! Makes me so excited to meet my son!!:cloud9:

Tasha - Thinking of you and hoping for everything to go well:flower::hugs:

LIB - glad the baby's heart/lungs look good! Exciting news! Glad they will be admitting you this week. Good luck!!:flower:

Rach- You look adorable! It def looks like baby may have dropped a little

AFM- I have been craving and eating ice TONS! and I have been really good about drinking water :) I'm proud of myself for that. Someone had mentioned feeling pressure and some pain really low right about the vagina - I feel the same way, especially when I go to stand up I feel some pain (not severe or anything) and pressure. I think its the baby's placement and his head is pressing on the cervix.

Ladies- I have officially started to waddle :blush: haha it's hilarious.

Have you got a name picked out for your little girl? How neat you're having a girl after 3 boys.

Yes! Her name is going to be Iris Myrina. :flower:

We're over the moon about having a girl after all of our little boys! I was almost certain we were going to have 4 boys, and still won't believe it completely until she's out, haha. :haha:

Alea - Welcome! We have the same due date, but I am having a C-section so I am delivering a week early on the 24th.

Srrme- You are soooooooo close!!! Hang in there mama!

Yes! Her name is going to be Iris Myrina. :flower:

We're over the moon about having a girl after all of our little boys! I was almost certain we were going to have 4 boys, and still won't believe it completely until she's out, haha. :haha:

What a beautiful name!

Alea - Welcome! We have the same due date, but I am having a C-section so I am delivering a week early on the 24th.

Srrme- You are soooooooo close!!! Hang in there mama!

Hello due date friend! :happydance:

Welcome Alea.

I love your name Srme.

Hahaha baby girl, a few week of it and it doesn't seem so funny :haha:

Cute bumps girls.

:hugs: Sammy totally normal.

Oh wow lib not long to go x

I've had steroids tonight!

Welcome alea!! Will add you to the front page ASAP!

Tasha... Eeek!!! Baby's coming soon then :wohoo:

Fabulous news things have improved LIB.. and not long until you meet baby either!

Lovely name Srrme, I've only met one other iris, I love all the flower names!

Gorgeous bump rach :cloud9: mines changed shape in a similar way, but I think mine is more my abs have finally given up :haha:

Great news Ms E!!

Sammy I'm sure it's totally normal to feel like that. I sometimes worry about the same thing :hugs:

Baby girl, with you on the ice, my poor teeth really suffer when I'm pregnant! If I'm not eating fruit or fizzy sweets, I'm crunching ice cubes :haha:

My growth scan was fine! Loads of water (AFI 15) and baby is around 50th centile same as before. His head wasn't even all that low, so that doesn't explain the low fundal height either! I must be carring this baby between my hips or something lol :haha:
Cord flow looked great. Happy to carry on for a few weeks now, until he's ready to make his appearance! !

Evie Hope :)

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/NicolaLD/20150613_231302.jpg

So sweet Baby dreams!

Anyone heard how Rose is doing?

Tasha - Are you going to be delivering soon then??

Hello, ladies! It has been far too long. I see we have several new bundles. They are so precious and I can't wait to see more!! I hope to keep up from here out and see how everyone is. I've missed you tons :)

Aw, thanks for posting pics, Medzi and Baby dreams! What gorgeous babies!!!

dan-o, glad to hear the growth scan went well and baby is happy in there.

Welcome, Alea!

LIB, so glad to hear things are looking good with baby's heart. Why must these babies make us worry so!?

Tasha, oh my! Baby's arrival must be super close if they've admitted you! Eeek! So excited for you!

So many ladies having weekly scans and being monitored closely! Thinking of you all!

AFM, I had a doctor's appointment this morning and when he was feeling baby's position, he suspected he might be breech. He got the u/s machine out and sure enough baby is breech (I'm 35+5 today). The good news is, baby is measuring right on track and not 2-3 weeks ahead as my huge belly would seem to indicate.

I've got an ECV scheduled for Friday morning (I'll be 36+2). I'm having mixed feelings about it, though. I know there are risks, but I'm actually a pretty good candidate for it, considering this is my third baby and that baby isn't yet engaged down in my pelvis. I just keep thinking... First of all, if the version is successful, baby could still flip back to breech before birth. Second, if it's not successful, baby could still flip head-down on his own. And third, would it be so bad if I just did nothing, baby didn't flip, and I had to have a c-section? (As in, do the possible complications of a version outweigh the possible complications of a c-section?) Ugh. So much to think about!

Glad your scan was good dano. Not long left x

Sweet Evie Hope. <3

Babygirl I'm not really sure. I'll see the Dr again this morning most likely.

Hey mama, how are you?

Harley :hugs: try spinning babies website to get baby head down. Other than that maybe research the optim time if you do decide to go that route because I think it's 37 weeks as less chance of flipping back again.

I'm thrilled to announce that our baby boy, Sean Michael, arrived safely today at 3:53pm weighing 6lbs 7oz and measuring 19 inches. He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I am already so in love! I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->