July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Joy, sounds like a great delivery. I can't wait to see pics!

I'm so glad to be back. I'm doing okay. The insomnia is going to be the death of me (and those around me as my mood isn't the best). I've never been a great sleeper, but this is pushing it. At my scan yesterday they told me his belly is measuring behind so we are keeping an eye on his growth. DH and I DTD last night and I spent the rest of the night contracting. We might have to contime to hold off a couple of weeks. We are stuck.on names and haven't even set up the nursery yet. I feel so behind!

Wow these babies are starting to come fast! Congratulations to everyone who have had their babies.

I'm so tired, this is my day:
Wake up at 6, pump, getting Travis and I ready, drop Travis at the babysitter and go to the hospital.
Stay at the hospital with the babies from 8-4, feeding, pumping, bathing, cuddling!
Pick up Travis from the babysitter, pump, have playtime, dinner, and put him to bed.
Go back to the hospital from 8:30-10:30. Go home, pump. Go to bed at 11:30
Wake up at 2:30am, pump. And wake back up at 6am to start all over.

Her are my girls, sorry if I've already posted this picture!!

Sounds so exhausting! I'm not looking forward to not getting sleep!

Such beautiful girls! Do they get to go home soon?

I'm very very tired today even though I slept pretty well, my swelling although it goes down is way more frequent and a lot worse when it happens. My fiance was concerned about me last night it was cute he had me elevating my feet in the car, at home, massaging them, and asking me how they look every 15 minutes lol I can tell I'm getting towards the end which I'm excited but my nerves are really high about it all too!

K4th- that's what mine does from my ribs downward in a vertical line, didn't realise that's what it was, just thought it was one of those "pregnancy things" I've got the midwife tomorrow I'll speak to her tomorrow and see what she thinks.

I know what you mean about DD with questions my DD is exactly the same, she came to the midwife with me once and wouldn't leave the midwife alone with questions :haha:

Tonya- your girls are so gorgeous. Your day sounds very tiring but I'm sure it's worth it to see their faces everyday.

Tonya, the NICU is a tiring ride! I remember having to pump so much it seemed to be all I was doing! I hope your little girls get to go home soon. They're so beautiful! :flower:

Good luck at the midwife then sammy - let me know how it goes :thumbup:

Congratulations to those who have safely delivered and welcome beautiful new babies!

How are you all this evening? I am exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open as I'm writing this, and baby is SO active right now, I can't see that I'll be sleeping any time soon.

Lib glad the scan had good news for you.

Tonya beautiful babes

Mamabee glad to see you back! I was thinking about you the other week and saw on your profile you hadnt signed in in a while. Glad everythings ok! :thumbup:

Theres so much excitement on here I cant remember everything, so sorry for whoever ive missed.

Afm: somehow messed up my right ankle (more like btwn ankle bone and heel) ive been hobbling around for almost a week and finally decided to ice it and got a little brace. Hopefully this heals before bubs comes. Stinks otherwise I feel good, but cant do the things id like bc it hurts to walk. :growlmad:

Joy congrats!

Uh, I can imagine that was not the news you wanted. I hope you can make the baby flip. How do you feel about c-section?
Thanks! I'm hoping he flips on his own. I was reading the Spinning Babies site today, and it seems you aren't supposed to do the "flip a breech" exercises if you have high blood pressure, and mine is starting to spike at times. So, not sure I want to actually try any of those maneuvers! I will go for the ECV on Friday morning. I feel okay about a C-section; it would actually be nice to know what day baby is coming! But my doctor also mentioned something he called a "flip and drip" where they do a version and then immediately induce labour. If baby doesn't flip on Friday, then I might ask if we can try that around 38 weeks.

Raquel, hooray for you last day of work! Mine is pretty soon too. Looking forward to that for sure! I hope you can sleep better while being off work.

Thanks for the labour story, Joyofmylife! Love reading those! :flower:

k4th, I'm sorry baby is not in position any more. Same thing happened to me... little stinker went breech. Hope you can manage to flip baby! And I also have distasis recti (also not sure how to spell it... lol). I've had it ever since third tri I my first pregnancy. I didn't realize it could affect pushing during labour. I was still able to push really well in both labours. In fact, with my first little guy it was 2 1/2 hours of pushing and the nurse who was there said I was one of the best pushers she'd seen and was very impressed. So, don't let anyone tell you that you won't be good at pushing because of it!!!

Happy 36 weeks, Bubbles! :)

Srrme, I hope you can get some good sleep before baby arrives! (And after too!)

Tonya, that sounds downright exhausting! But totally worth is because they are so cute and precious!!!

I hope you can get some good sleep soon. And good luck with picking names!

babyvaughan, your fiancé sounds like quite a guy! Way to put a ring on it. ;)

Alea, I hope baby settles down so you can sleep tonight! Sounds like baby is already practicing for when it's outside the womb! Ha.

Rach, I hope your ankle heals soon. That stinks. :(

AFM, I'm doing pretty well. My work threw me a surprise shower yesterday, which was very nice. Wasn't expecting any showers as this is our third baby (and third boy). Got a Babies R Us gift card and was able to use it to order a moses basket and rocker stand. That was the last "big" thing we needed - a place for baby to sleep! So blessed. :)

They are so beautiful, Tonya. <3

I spent the day with my mom and DH getting some things organized and putting the pack n play together. It looks great! But the directions for putting it together kinda suck lol. Mom also vacuumed for us since I can't really do much right now without my back hurting. She's a saint!

Here's the 36 week bump. I hate pants right now.

Attachments

• photo (31).jpg
    photo (31).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
Morning ladies! How is everyone today?

I've woken up in a lot of pain, I think someone may have sneaked in the bedroom and kicked me in the crutch while I was sleeping :haha: little man has felt so low the last 2days I'm hoping he doesn't try and make an appearance by himself!

Just checked in here and I can't believe so many babies have already been born! Congratulations ladies - so thrilled for you and your beautiful new bubs. :)

I am going for a VBAC and I have no idea what'll happen - my midwife said my baby is 1/5 engaged today - is that good? I actually have no idea what that means!

Morning ladies! How is everyone today?

I've woken up in a lot of pain, I think someone may have sneaked in the bedroom and kicked me in the crutch while I was sleeping :haha: little man has felt so low the last 2days I'm hoping he doesn't try and make an appearance by himself!

Stressed today. We are moving this weekend and I'm wondering why we thought it would be a good idea to do so when I'll be 34 weeks! Excited to move in to our new house though, and we'll have a lot more space which will be perfect for when the baby is here, but until then it's a lot of stress :dohh:

Just checked in here and I can't believe so many babies have already been born! Congratulations ladies - so thrilled for you and your beautiful new bubs. :)

I am going for a VBAC and I have no idea what'll happen - my midwife said my baby is 1/5 engaged today - is that good? I actually have no idea what that means!

That's a good thing! My understanding is that it means baby is decending more and getting ready to be born.

I have brown pluggy discharge today and feel a bit restless. Also my house being disorganised is really bugging me. Surely can't be anything happening this I early can it? I'm not even 36w yet. Maybe it's just things starting slowly.

Just got back from my first NST. My BP was 130/90 so they ordered more blood work to get a baseline. Apparently what I thought was him kicking....was contractions. Who knew? So, they checked my BP 3 times, never went down...they aren't overly concerned....just want me to keep an eye on things.

Easier said then done! So, now I am so confused on what's him moving and what's a contraction. How can I measure his movements if I can't tell the difference!

Ms. Elizabeth, I read that baby's movement can cause BH, so maybe it's both happening at the same time?! Glad they aren't concerned about your BP... Mine's been right around that same range for a few weeks now.

dan-o, it does sound like something might be happening... not necessarily soon, but that does sound like your body gearing up! And I'm with you on the house; mine is reallllly bugging me. Like, it's so disorganized and full of extra stuff that we don't even have room to put the moses basket next to the bed right now! Eeep!

Dan-o - it does sound like you're getting ready :thumbup: :happydance:

Dan-o & Harley Quinn - my house is really getting on my nerves. I called a cleaning company today & they're coming round on Monday to give me a quite for a deep clean. I hate the idea of having someone in my house doing the cleaning :blush: But with spd & exhaustion, I've been putting it off for weeks now!! It needs doing before all the visitors descend after baby!!!

Had my last midwife appt today until after I have baby! Can't believe it! My bp was a little high but it wasn't that bad 130/84. Also found out little man is 4/5ths engaged which explains the bowling ball feeling and the pains I've been getting. I'm hoping labour doesn't occur and I make it until the 29th.

Also found out I have the same thing as k4th with the separation of the muscles but wasn't offered any help until 8 weeks postpartum :( hopefully it doesn't get any worse.

Today we meet with the Pediatric Urologist its an hr drive and my fiance was able to get out of work to come so I'm thankful for that. I believe he is going to explain the condition and create a plan with us as my ultrasound isn't until next Tuesday to check on baby. Next week they will decide whether to take him out right away. Theres still hope he could be totally better or same which means he can stay in, just can't wait for it to be Tuesday already so I can stop wondering and prepare myself either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->