July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Can you add me for the 4th ajarvis? :)

I'm kinda jealous of y'all that have been having symptoms... I've basically been feeling nothing.

Livvy - yay!! I've been waiting for a 4th baby I'm due on the 3rd I was hoping my ultrasound would move me up a day but nope I was right on from my LMP at July 3rd. Symptoms JUST hit for me a few days ago and they hit hard :( . Welcome :)

Can you add me for the 31st? I am so excited to FINALLY be a part of one of these groups. :D

Congratulations Csto &#10024;xx

I am 4+3 today and symptoms I have are my face is so spotty, this happened when I was expecting dd. Lots of gas &#128584; and I can't stop eating, enjoying it before the ms kicks in.

xx

Welcome csto and livvy, congratulations.

I had awful trapped wind yesterday, seems to have eased this morning.

I woke up this morning and panicked because my nipples weren't sore at all. Then I got smacked in the face with a strong wave of nausea and dry heaved so I guess I'm still pregnant :blush:

Welcome csto & livvy!

Livvy I'm a 4th of July baby :) & this little bean is due 5 days later on my dad birthday.

My body has decided the smell of baked beans & my fav perfume are awful, hubby loves them :( I have my blood test in a hour to test for OC hopefully it comes back clear.

Welcome Livvy and csto xx

I have been having bad nausea, smells are making me feel horrible and I hate heaving :(

Welcome new ladies :)

Hope your bloods go ok sammy.

Nothing much going on with me, bit early yet I guess, just tired and really picky with food!
First scan next Tuesday!

Welcome to the new ladies.

I'm quite symptomless really, except spotty and not finishing a meal in about ten days as nothing tastes good.

Thank you dan-O should get the results Monday.

Baby-dreams I'm with you in the heaving it's horrible isn't it! Hubby laughs at the noises I make luckily I don't take it personally!

Welcome and Congratulations Livvy and csto!!

Well I woke up with a serious craving for sunny side eggs. I didn't even need to get up for at least an hour probably more But I'm now eating my eggs :p

The pregnancy dreams are nuts! I never remember my dreams. I'm having very vivid dreams multiple times a night. It's insane. Some just weird and some downright horrible.

Hi everyone! I got my BFP on monday and due date is 20th July atm. So excited! Baby number 2 for me!

Welcome to all the new ladies that have joined in the last couple days! We are excited to have you here!

Pregnancy is so weird....Yesterday I could not stop thinking about cottage cheese. I wanted it soooo bad I *almost* stopped at the store just to buy it, but decided not to (dont want to haul my 2 yr old into the store for 1 item). Today, cant stand the thought of eating it. :sick:

Welcome LIB!

I'm really fancying mashed potato tonight it's pretty much all I've thought about all day but not sure what to put with it as everything is making me feel queasy.

I'm a little annoyed. I got my maternity notes off my midwife today and half the info is wrong, might be petty things like she got the guestation wrong of when I had DS by a week he was born at 37 not 38. And she put my due date down as the 8th when I know it's the 9th tracked my cycles with FF and used opks & bbt so certain on my dates.

Oh and the worst part...yes I'm a little overweight I don't pretend im not by any means but she's referred me to a healthy eating in pregnancy group because I'm overweight basically Fat Fighters group! I lost 11lb before I fell pregnant and this has pretty much annoyed me I have PCOS and most of my weight is around my belly and I know about healthy eating and low sugar diets...just feel this was pretty rude as she said nothing to me before making the referral.

I'm overweight too but I would be so annoyed to be referred to a group. Do you have to go? x

I'm not sure I just found a A4 size piece of paper with the referral details and a note saying will contact you within the next couple of weeks for a one on one consultation. Tbh I don't want to do it I'm gunna feel a tad insecure during pregnancy let alone someone commenting on what I eat and my weight.

That's not cool at all Sammy, I'm sorry shes doing that to you :(

I still have very few symptoms. I can't eat a lot cause I get full really fast. My boobs still hurt a lot but nausea isn't bad, no vomiting so far at all. Mostly just a lot of back and hip pain. First appointment in 6 days. Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->