July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sorry Steph :hugs: Hopefully all will be ok though.

I'm 31 next month and this will be our last. DH and I could never handle more than 2! Hoping for a girl so I have one of each, but would be very happy with another little boy for sure! I'm sure it will be a boy&#8230; :)

Aw, I'm sorry steph. :(

This will be our last baby too. I think three is definitely enough for us, and I'll be 33 when this one's born.

I'm pretty sure we're going to find out the gender of this baby. DH says he can wait if that's what I reallly want to do, but I don't think I'm 100% convinced. Anyway, we have two boys and we both would like a girl this time, especially since it's our last. I think that's part of why I'd like to find out ahead of time. To give me time to adjust to the idea of 3 boys if that's what it's going to be!

Well, the last few days I haven't really felt pregnant. Which I guess is good, since it means I'm not nauseous and don't have any heartburn or anything. I've just been extra tired.

I need some tips&#8230;

I've been really sick for a week - congested, a horrible cough that keeps me up half the night, exhaustion, sore throat and ears. I went to the doctor and it is viral so he says I just have to fight it but I think pregnancy is making it a tough fight! Throw in that I'm puking a lot due to morning sickness, and I'm taking care of a 17 month old who is also sick with ear infections&#8230; it has been a rough go.

Anyone have any tips on what I can do about this cough? It is honestly the worst - dry, hacking, and relentless! I've done hot water with lemon and honey and it helps for a little bit but not really&#8230;.

Well ladies it looks like my happiness was short lived. Just did another test and the line has almost dissapeared :( Good luck to you all!

So sorry steph. Really hope the test is wrong :hugs:

I need some tips…

I've been really sick for a week - congested, a horrible cough that keeps me up half the night, exhaustion, sore throat and ears. I went to the doctor and it is viral so he says I just have to fight it but I think pregnancy is making it a tough fight! Throw in that I'm puking a lot due to morning sickness, and I'm taking care of a 17 month old who is also sick with ear infections… it has been a rough go.

Anyone have any tips on what I can do about this cough? It is honestly the worst - dry, hacking, and relentless! I've done hot water with lemon and honey and it helps for a little bit but not really….

Sorry to hear you're still sick, Medzi! My cough is just starting to go away (I'm going on week 6). I bought a cold humidifier. I pointed it straight at me while sleeping, and it seemed to help a lot. I also received an inhaler (Salbutamol) to ease the coughing. I hope this cold starts clearing up for you soon!

Steph I hope that everything is ok.:hugs:

Medzi hope your feeling better soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies haven't been on all weekend been feeling so rubbish! Still feeling terrible to be honest and morning sickness is not helping in the slightest just making things worse. Need to have a read and catch up on what's been going on!

How is everyone else?

Steph - hope you had a faulty test!

Medzi - hope you feel better soon. Does sucking on mints help?

Harley Quinn - glad you're feeling better! I have 2 boys as well. I can't decide if I want a girl or 3 boys lol. So I guess either will be great :p the SO wants a boy though.

Hi ladies .. what's helping your morning sickness ? I'm miserable here in work and trying to also hide it got another few weeks and I just wanna vomit everywhere ha . It'd 1.45 and I couldn't eat a thing o'er it will come back up . Trying to sip water but even that is hard . Just ate a soft mint which helped a bit and put a better taste in my mouth . Thank fully I'm finished at 3 today but I'm doing a 9-6 shift tomorrow . This is torture x

Hi ladies .. what's helping your morning sickness ? I'm miserable here in work and trying to also hide it got another few weeks and I just wanna vomit everywhere ha . It'd 1.45 and I couldn't eat a thing o'er it will come back up . Trying to sip water but even that is hard . Just ate a soft mint which helped a bit and put a better taste in my mouth . Thank fully I'm finished at 3 today but I'm doing a 9-6 shift tomorrow . This is torture x

Have you tried ginger biscuits? I'm not suffering from ms (yet!) but they were a godsend when I felt sick with dd. Hope it passes soon :flower:

Steph - I hope everything works out for you! So sorry about your lighter line.

Keyval - have you tried gingerale? I drink it sometimes to help settle my stomach. Seems to help me.

This is definitely our last baby and we will find out the gender. I'm slightly worried I'll be a bit sad if its another boy, so I want to get that out of the way long before the birth. DH and I would both love a little girl. I think I'll be ok with two boys though. A lot of my friends have 2 boys and think its the best!

Have you tried ginger biscuits? I'm not suffering from ms (yet!) but they were a godsend when I felt sick with dd. Hope it passes soon :flower:

I was wondering as well if anyone knew Good ways to ease MS. I'm having a horrible time!! It was not this bad with my DD. I've bought preggie pops but they are all different and the ginger ones make me even sicker! The peppermint help the best.

Hi, I was hoping I could join you ladies. I'm due July 14th with our 3rd LO. It still feels surreal! My symptoms are completely different than when I had my other two. They are 9 & 7 now. I can't believe we're going all the way back to start!

A trick for MS that my MIL passed to me. If you are feeling nauseous, take a whiff of rubbing alcohol and it helps the feeling to pass. I know it sounds completely bonkers, but it usually worked for me. She said in their country (she's Dominican), they would carry a small bottle with them when they were pregnant.

keyval have you tried crackers? Ginger tea? Gingerale?

Welcome MamaBee413 congratulations! It's my third too :)

I Am due July 13th! Congrats to all you lovely ladies!!

Scroll down for everyone's due dates! :happydance:

Congratulations July Mammas!! :baby:

Please let me know your due date and I will add you to the list!

If you think of anything else you want on the list please let me know!!

I am a mom of 2 boys currently - 8 and 5. They are super excited for this baby. I'm not with their father any longer. So this is my SO's first baby. As you will see throughout this pregnancy I'm letting him decide alot of things - like whether or not we find out gender etc. that type of thing. I make all decisions on prenatal care and delivery ;)

https://i62.tinypic.com/11m9409.png

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:
:yellow: Rach87 :yellow:
:yellow: Srrme :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:
:yellow: Shorty88 :yellow:
:yellow: Shirley. :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:yellow: BeautifulRose :yellow:
:yellow: lozmega :yellow:
:yellow: Shocked At 41 :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:
:yellow: lozzy21 :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:
:yellow: jumpingo :yellow:

July 10th
:yellow: carlsberg :yellow:
:yellow: Ms Elizabeth :yellow:
:yellow: Harley Quinn :yellow:
:yellow: alternatedi :yellow:

July 11th
:yellow: TonyaG :yellow:
:yellow: kimbresque :yellow:
:yellow: jbk :yellow:

July 12th
:yellow: KozmikKitten :yellow:
:yellow: Keyval :yellow:
:yellow: Tasha :yellow:
:yellow: CertifiedOreo :yellow:
:yellow: LuvallmyH :yellow:

July 14th
:yellow: lcgoodac :yellow:
:yellow: MamaBee413 :yellow:

July 18th
:yellow: heaveneats :yellow:

July 20th
:yellow: SarahTabor :yellow:

July 22nd
:yellow: dan-o :yellow:
:yellow: sportysgirl :yellow:
:yellow: MKAC2005 :yellow:

July 24th
:yellow: Lucy1 :yellow:

July 25th
:yellow: k4th :yellow:
:yellow: steph. :yellow:

July 27th
:yellow: hollyw79 :yellow:

July 31st
:yellow: Chilli :yellow:

2 Angel Babies :hugs:

Ginger sweets are really good for MS. You get them in Holland and Barrett if you're from the UK x

Congrats pirateardnek!! Welcome. I added you to the list ;)

I haven't had to deal with morning sickness much but someone recommended those little red and white peppermints. The one day I felt awful those and some ginger ale helped a lot.

ginger works great for nausea, sea bands, vitamin b6 is also supposed to help. If it's really severe, zofran is amazing!!!

Hi everyone, thought I would join in! Just got my bfp yesterday and will be due 26th July &#128151;

This will be my second my little girl is 21 month. We were only in our 2nd month of trying so didn't think that it would be this quick &#128513; currently only symptom is sore boobs and slight nausea. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->