July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh and yesterday for lunch I had mashed potatoes, watermelon, corn bread and ginger ale...ha..haha...

Cdex67 I bet you can't wait for you appointment! And your lunch sounds cool but very random :)

I think at this rate I'm just having a plate of mashed potato for dinner :haha:

It was very random! I was at a grocery store deli thing and those were the things I saw that sounded appetizing in any way.

I'm so excited to see all these new babies joining! It is going to be a fantastic July next year!!!

I think mostly I'm hangry a lot. I get so hungry and try to eat something, but then it makes me super nauseous and I can't get it down. I'm all about the weight loss, but can't ever get comfortable. Grumble, grumble. <<---see, I'm normally nicer than this....

sammynashley that's horrible. The least she could have done is have a conversation with you! If you don't want to go I wouldn't! Not cool! I have about 10-15lbs I had left to lose when I got pregnant so I'm going in with a want of only gaining 25 max, but I know I usually gain way more so also not going to overly worry about it til baby is born!

cdex - I don't have a ton of symptoms either! I'm sure the 6 days will go fast. It's crazy how time flies. I already need to get more prenatals lol

Today I really wanted a chocolate coconut donut. They didn't have it. So I asked for any donut with coconut. Didn't have one. I got stuck settling for a double chocolate. Ruined my donut :p I'm still super excited and waiting for movie popcorn and candy tonight! I've gotten in 19 KM of running in the last 3 days I think that's worth some movie treats!! Now I just want the work day to end haha

ajarvis, I'm so impressed with your running. I gave it a try and it is not my thing. I've done one 5K and that was all I could muster. Maybe you have some tricks for boredom. I think I could handle it if I didn't find it lonesome. Does that make sense?

I've lost 120 pounds over the last year and so I'm super nervous about gaining weight with this pregnancy. I'm hopeful it will come off easily afterwards since I've had the momentum going. It is so hard to lose it. I would be highly offended to have been referred to a group for the weight loss with my other pregnancies. I'm so sorry you have to do that, sammynashley.

So interesting to hear everyone's early cravings/aversions. No aversions here yet but I really fancy fish - any fish!! And crisps - really salty ones. Yum!!

Sammynashley - I'd confront the referring midwife. She shouldn't be making any referrals without patient consent :hugs:

Thanks ladies, it just annoyed me that she didn't talk to be about it while I was in front of her and she managed to get things wrong that I told her, so feel as if she not listening to what I say which doesn't fill me with confidence.

I won't be going to the meetings I know all about healthy eating doing need some patronising person going over what I already know.

Ajarvis- enjoy the treats and hunger games!

Cdex67- I did something similar I had mash and southernfried mini fillets with peas really didn't go but tasted good :)

Thanks Mammabee! I know my sister in law isn't much of a distance runner either because she finds it boring. But she trained and ran some obstacle runs this summer and that helped she said. The training was worth the run! I like them too. They were fun and start at 5K and go up from there.

For me it's therapeutic. I love it. I get lost in my own head. After the first 3-5K I don't even really notice that I'm running anymore lol.

Hi All may i please join you i have a little girl lena who is 21 months old and an angel we lost at 5 weeks 5 days in august, I have pcos and needed clomid for both lena and the angel baby cautiously NATURALY pregnant and i THINk july 25th is due date. very nervouse and worrying over every twinge and cramp

Thought I would share <3 Measuring perfect with HB of 160 :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141119_114534.jpg
    IMG_20141119_114534.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 13
Welcome and Congratulations WhisperofHope!!

Great pic Medzi! Glad you got to see the little bean ;)

Lovely pic medzi! Can't wait to see my little bean in 3 days!

Congrats and welcome whisperofhope!

Welcome Whisper & all the other new ladies. It's so exciting to see our group growing so quickly with all these July babies!

I still only have sore boobs as my main pregnancy symptom. I am eating more but I don't know if it's cause I'm hungrier or I'm just letting myself eat whenever and whatever I want. I've had no food aversions or MS and I still don't feel pregnant! Thank god for my scan showing everything's ok or else I would be really concerned about the lack of symptoms.

Welcome to new ladies especially csto who shares my dd ;-)
I'm still horribly nauseas and had a violent reaction to the smell of the dishwasher (hee hee), and have had a really sore lower back the last 3 days. Have any of you had that?

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies! Too many to keep track of, which is great1

Thanks for sharing the pic, Medzi! How wonderful!

KozmikKitten, that is pretty funny about the cottage cheese craving one day and a total aversion the next day. During my worst weeks of ms in both my other pregnancies, cottage cheese was one thing I craved that I knew wouldn't make me sick. So random.

Haven't really had any craving that have lasted, but yesterday I was all about NEEDING to eat canned peaches. That craving's gone today, though. *sigh* Maybe I'll have some cottage cheese with canned peaches anyway. Ha.

I know it's super early, but are any of you that are on your second or third pregnancies showing yet? I started showing at like 8 weeks the second time around. Can't imagine I'll be able to hide this pregnancy much longer even though I'm not quite 7 weeks.

Showing little bit. But right now looks more like chubby than anything, but I can't suck it in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->