July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi everyone, thought I would join in! Just got my bfp yesterday and will be due 26th July &#55357;&#56471;

This will be my second my little girl is 21 month. We were only in our 2nd month of trying so didn't think that it would be this quick &#55357;&#56833; currently only symptom is sore boobs and slight nausea. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone xx

my DD is 20 months :) this will be our second too!! welcome!

Hi everyone! Thought it might be safe to join. Got my first beta back at 406! We are beyond excited! As you can see in my siggy...it has been a long journey! We are due July 27th!

Welcome dolly and call, happy and healthy 9 months to you both. :happydance:

Congrats dollymix and cali_kt!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! I've added you to the list :)

Sooo... We have a heartbeat!

The little one is measuring a day ahead (sorry ajarvis - I guess we should have left me on July 2nd ;) ), and had a heartbeat of 158! I've been cautiously optimistic but pretty detached due to fear, I shed a few tears of amazement when we heard the heartbeat. It seemed to surreal to hear a heartbeat coming from within my body that wasn't my own.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations on your BFPs.

Congratulations on a successful scan KtownKate. I had my first scan today too and I completely agree that it was the most amazing feeling in the world to hear my baby's heartbeat! I can't believe that my husband and I created this little miracle and it's so amazing to know that a little piece of both of us is growing inside of me.

Sorry for getting so sentimental but this is my first child and it is undescribable to actually experience this for the first time. Unfortunately I forgot to ask for the heart rate but the doctor said everything looks perfect and moved my due date to July 8th (Ajarvis can you please update me on the homepage?).

I actually feel like this is really happening now! I can't wait for my little one to get here!

I started a pregnancy journal yesterday if anyone cares to follow it. Title is "looks like the first babyDex is on the way"

I will update for you ladies!! Glad you had fabulous scans!

So I went from being exhausted and falling asleep before the kids to gas pains from hell and not being able to sleep. I'm going to call it a pregnancy symptom since it's unusual and it's all I've got right now :p

I wonder how the movie popcorn will help or hurt that tomorrow? Lol. Going to the premier of Hunger Games and all I can think about is popcorn!!

Oh this new diet ladies ... its called morning sickness ... down 3 lbs already ...ugh save me :( trying everything from Morning until around 3 I'm as sick as a dog ... evenings not so bad .

Welcome to the newbies!

Ktownkate- glad your scan went well!

Ajarvis- I'm still sleeping everywhere :) glad you've got a bit on energy back!

Keyval- sorry to hear your suffering so bad with m/s

Afm- I'm still tired, suffering with morning sickness in the mornings, I'm trying to look at it positively that it must be a good sign everything growing as it should but starting to find it hard..I struggle a lot in the mornings. I have my blood test to check my liver & kidney function also iron in the morning...hate needles!!

Also have my scan on Saturday so looking forward to that! Only 4 days to go :)

Awe KtownKate I hope you feel better soon! Although I'd take the 3lbs loss haha.

Hope the next 4 days go quick for you sammynashley!

ajarvis - I cannot BELIEVE the gas pain. I was suffering so bad Sunday and didnt have anything to take for it. Its been bad since Sunday but as bad as that day. My approved med list includes Gas-X so I guess I'll be munching on those from time to time!

Mine hits in the evening when I'm going to bed of course lol. Then I end up in the bathroom, bed, bathroom :p fun times. I'm sure it'll pass soon.

Can I ask where your gas pain is ladies, I keep getting a funny pain around my kidney it's like a stitch pain, I know it's not a kidney infection had urine tested last week but of a evening I get pain around there sometimes moving to my side.

My pain is usually in the direct center of my abdomin, right around the belly button. Its been so severe that I cannot stand up straight at times, and is a constant pain.

Bless you Hun that sounds horrid! Mines not that bad only gets as bad as a stitch pain, is there anything you can take for it to help ease it?

Got my hcg results from friday. Doubled perfectly at 17,960! Next scan is next tuesday. Cant wait!

Ajarvis I'm going to hunger games too, doesn't open here until Friday though. So no spoilers! Haha

Sorry all you ladies that are sick. I had 3 days in a row of some nausea but not too terrible, but nothing the last 3 days. Not out of the clear yet though. Hoping it doesnt get too bad. Energy has actually been better than usual. Built a desk and cleaned the house yesterday.

Cant wait until next week to see me some babeh!

Hi ladies! Looks like I'll be joining y'all. I was in the June group but had an ultrasound today and they put me as due July 4th, so it's a little patriotic baby I guess :)

Keyval I feel you!! I have been puking like no tomorrow and have dropped a lot of weight already. It sucks! I am not finding relief from anything&#8230; this happened with my son too and I had to go on Diclectin so looks like it might be the same this time around if I keep losing weight.

Thanks ladies for all the tips. This cough is wicked - I don't remember ever having one so bad :(

Welcome to all the new members and so excited about the successful ultrasounds. I have my first one tomorrow!

Yay for awesome numbers Rach!

Hunger games doesn't open here til Friday either, but my bf got tickets to a pre opening showing through work. So that's going to be awesome.

Medzi - I hope you feel better! Medication is better than consistently losing weight!! Good luck at your scan :)

Finished a 5.56 KM run. Feeling great during but nausea is back right after of course lol. Time to get the kiddies in bed and then me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->