July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Love all the updates and pictures of new babies!

Today in thr shower...tmi warning...I was so soaping myself up and when I brought my hand up to rinse...I had a dime size amount of...what think is the mucus plug. Completely white and clear. FTM so....that's what I'm calling it. Finally an update to tell the dr tomorrow. I've just been sitting here waiting for some changes. Lol

Course, not sure if my bed rest still applies this late....

Let's see what today brings!

Mama I hope you're holding your baby now.

Sammy he is beautiful.

Khatif not before but after I fed him every two hours even if it meant waking him. No bottles and no expressing at all, it seems to be working when i never really succeeded with my daughter.

Star, how do you know about the tea/table spoon? If it's because of expressing then it's important to remember that expressing is often not a true reflection of what's happening milk wise, many women can produce loads and yet express nothing. If you want to express though try looking at your baby or a photo of them whilst expressing, it can help.

Fab that so many of your bodies are getting ready :)

Eeeee good luck mamabee!!! :wohoo: my labour also stalled this time, I had drip as my waters had already gone.. and went off like a gun :haha: look forward to your new arrival update!!

Sammy he's gorgeous!! Congratulations again! Looks a good size too :cloud9:

Livvy your bump is amazing, happy 40 weeks. Very cute vest, hope your baby is wearing it ASAP!!!!

Khatif yes he is better now, thank goodness. We had one really scarey day and night, when his eyes were swollen shut, I also had to strip him down and wash his face to get him to wake up for all his feeds. Poor little thing. He still has a blocked nose but is fine otherwise, been out and about today!

Alea sounds like she's doing great!! Must be so hard for you x :hugs:

Alea sounds like she's doing great!! Must be so hard for you x :hugs:

It's not easy but thankfully I have a lot of support around me. I am still getting over the "it's my fault she was early" stage but apparently this is normal, and the neonatal unit have been great in assisting me through this. They have a family support worker who I've been able to meet with a couple of times now and she's just lovely and has really been able to help me rationalise things.

I have twin nieces who were born at 33 weeks (now 17 months) and another niece who was born at 27 weeks (now 6 months) so both my sister and SIL are able to relate to my experience and have also been a huge support but it's still very difficult.

38 week baby bump!

Attachments

• IMG_991318530410842.jpg
    IMG_991318530410842.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
Happy 40 weeks Livvy! You have such a cute little watermelon-shaped bump. You look adorable!

Alea, so happy your baby is making good progress. I'm glad you have the support you need to help you through this. I'm sure your baby will coming home before you know it.

https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o695/keyval123/Screenshot_2015-07-05-20-43-07_zpsiee0w2rs.jpg

39 week bump. I have definately dropped a bit anyway.
So glad I get to meet this little lady Tuesday/wednesday

Congrats Sammy! He is so adorable !

Good luck mama bee ! Can't wait to hear from you! <3

I'm 36 weeks and 2 days! Yay!!

I'm so scared and excited at the same time for my induction tomorrow .

My body doesn't feel like labour is too close though so I hope their able to induce me iykwim.

I am back from the hospital. My water is back to normal so there is nothing to worry about. I was so happy to hear that.
The ctg went well. There is no sign of any activity of my uterus. The baby's heart beat is still on the higher side but according to the doctor it is still oke. Anyhow she sent me for a blood test to see if they see any reason for the hight HB.
I have a ctg, a scan and the control at the doctor.

Gorgous bumps Ladies!! <3

Mines like a distant memory now, seems strange!

Khatif mine did that this time, 7.8 at 24 weeks but back up to 15.8 a few days before I popped.

Very exciting keyval, have you been induced before? X

Tasha you are very lucky! Just 3lbs! I was like that with my first two but this time I have at least 10lbs of fat to lose and a whole lot of muscle to gain back!

Appt today....being hooked up for the NST and get my BP checked again. Hoping for some good news today about some progress towards labor!

I am back from the hospital. My water is back to normal so there is nothing to worry about. I was so happy to hear that.
The ctg went well. There is no sign of any activity of my uterus. The baby's heart beat is still on the higher side but according to the doctor it is still oke. Anyhow she sent me for a blood test to see if they see any reason for the hight HB.
I have a ctg, a scan and the control at the doctor.

I am glad the baby is doing well, hope you get some answers soon!!!

Gorgous bumps Ladies!! <3

Mines like a distant memory now, seems strange!

Khatif mine did that this time, 7.8 at 24 weeks but back up to 15.8 a few days before I popped.

Very exciting keyval, have you been induced before? X

Tasha you are very lucky! Just 3lbs! I was like that with my first two but this time I have at least 10lbs of fat to lose and a whole lot of muscle to gain back!

Never. So I really dunno what to expect but I'm sure it can't be any worse than my last haha.

Full term today :happydance:

Now, I just need some labor dust!! :haha:

Attachments

• Collage 2015-07-06 06_01_47.jpg
    Collage 2015-07-06 06_01_47.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
Keyval - good luck with your induction!! Hope you get a lovely birth plus an easy recovery :)

Khatif - glad your waters are looking better!

Wishing - hope you get some good news about progress :)

Holly - wow, your bump is so neat!! I'm like a house :haha: I'll share some of that labour dust - where can we buy some?? :)

I had period type cramps for hours last night.... and then nothing from the minute I went to bed until now. I'm on my second cup of raspberry leaf tea today and not even a BH in sight :growlmad:

Good luck, Keyval!

Glad things are looking better, Khatif! I hope your bloods come back ok.

Wishing, good luck at your appt today. I have one too!

Cute bump Holly, and happy Term!

I hope labor comes soon for you, k4th!

All you ladies who talk about barely gaining any weight! I'm gonna have my work cut out for me once this baby comes. :haha:

AFM, appt this afternoon. Hoping for more progress. Bladder infection seems to be healing. I am feeling a lot better. Also yesterday, I had a really bad day. Ashlyn is sitting really low now and it hurts my back to stand or walk for more than 5 minutes, and the swelling in my ankles and feet is pretty bad, and is now in my lower legs as well. DH wanted to spend some time with me yesterday and all I did was mope at the computer. I had a good cry too. Just was in such an awful mood. :( A missionary came to our door later and while I couldn't donate, she offered to pray with me. I am not a super religious person, but I do believe in prayer, and I needed to hear her words. Thankful she came by. It didn't help my mood a ton, but it did help give me a little perspective.

Dr said I'm almost 2cm now. Only 1cm change in a week. But I'm soft. Lost more plug this morning. Wonder if bedrest is hindering this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->