July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Aww he is precious, Tasha!!!!

I am def in the miserable boat as well!

He's precious, Tasha!

So I've been contracting all night, but they've been staying 7-10 minutes apart. Spotting and pieces of bloody plug too. I'm still at home seeing if they get any closer together...FX this is it!

So cute tasha!

Exciting bubbles! Can't wait to have some sort of change.

Thanks for the support ladies. I think I'm mostly miserable cause I'm still working which means being on my feet and happy to everyone all day. I had almost anxiety last night or something. Couldn't get my body to settle and every time anything touched me I wanted to scream. Ended up taking some gravol to sleep.. little bit of a rough night..

Hoping to see some more babies soon. I'll have to post my full term bump &#9786;

Bubbles, if you can stand it, walk, walk, stimulate your nipples and walk some more.

:hugs: girls. The last few weeks drag and are hard.

Mama, I hope you're enjoying snuggles.

Thank you girls. He's been referred to the hospital for a jaundice appointment x

Hi everyone!

I've been really busy since i've got back home so haven't been on much. We're doing well with breastfeeding so far and Isaac has finally gone up from 4lb6oz to 4lb12.5oz! I'm really happy because I've been worried about his weight lately. I said I'd put some pictures up but I was in hospital for what seemed like forever! Here are a couple!
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u48/Hrshindou/IMAG0336_zpsaobyone9.jpg
https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u48/Hrshindou/IMAG0309_zpsl8hj29ub.jpg

Sorry theyre so huge!

Lib & tasha - thanks for the gorgeous pic updates!!

Bubbles - hope this is the beginning for you :)

Keyval - good luck for today

Countryblonde - don't need to excuse feeling miserable just now. We're all hormonal and ready to meet our babies :hugs: vent away!! :)

Afm - met my friends 4 week old this morning. She's gorgeous!!! Have walked away feeling even more desperate for labour to start!!

So it's almost 11pm, I am being admitted to hospital tomorrow at 8am so they can prepare for my delivery and will be induced the following day... apparently my brain finds this good reason to keep me awake all night when I desperately want to sleep! Lol

They are still not 5 minutes apart but they are mostly in my back (oh goody). More bloody mucus discharge too every time I go to the bathroom. Also can anyone tell me what amniotic fluid smells like? I've heard it smells like semen, and I haven't had a gush or anything trickling, but I am really wet and slimy down there and I smell the semen smell...

Apparently we've grown a little in the last two weeks...

Attachments

• 67201585448.jpg
    67201585448.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
Wow lots of ladies are going to have babies soon!
Bubbles I heard it smells sweet? Sorry I'm not sure :(

Well today is my last day having only one baby! I'm going to cuddle her a lot more and savor every moment I have left, c section tomorrow!

Bubbles try laying down for a few minutes and then standing up. Let's a little fluid pool If it is amniotic fluid. I don't remember what it smells like. I never had much of a gush, just when my ds head would shift a little it felt I peed. Hope that helps

All your babies are so perfect! :brat: I want my baby right now!

From basketball to watermelon, countryblonde! So cute :)

Tasha and Lib, your babies are so precious! Can't wait to snuggle mine :)

Good luck bubbles, lumi, and luvallmyh!!

Thanks girls.

Bubbles mine was def sweet smelling when it leaked for eight weeks. Some people do say semen though.

Good luck tomorrow girls x

Country that was quite the growth spurt. Fab bump. I miss mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back