July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

So many babies on their way, soon! Loving reading through everyone's updates. Had my first weekly appointment this morning, I am 1cm dilated and almost 100% effaced! Measuring 3 weeks ahead as well. Can't wait to read some more birth stories soon :)

:happydance: yay wishing!! Hope it's not too much longer for you!!

You too greats - hope things get started for you soon. & if they do - share that labour dust around lol!!

Sooo i've been cramping for a little over an hour now with some pretty loose stools lol! I hope this leads to something! Big boom coming soon!!!

Sooo i've been cramping for a little over an hour now with some pretty loose stools lol! I hope this leads to something! Big boom coming soon!!!

Sounds promising! Maybe go for a walk to help speed things along? Or climb some stairs. Good luck!

I've been losing more plug....been getting these feelings....like he's stretching. Lower pressure with the upper getting hard. Now, I know his hands aren't down there....so it might be a real contraction...or is it the cookie I just ate? Wish there was a light that said "contraction, start timing" LOL

Being a first time mom is not easy! It's exciting how we are all starting these feelings at the same time!

Babies are so cute ladies!!

Bubbles hope things go well! Same for the other ladies...I read 3 pages and my brain forgot who else had promising symptoms.

Mine and hubbies 3 yr anniversary today. Unfortunately hes working today (24 hrs) but we went to a nice dinner last night.

Saturday and sunday lost a decent amount of mucus plug, but nothing really since. Shes definitely low. Check up tomorrow. Will be surprised if theres not some changes. No contractions or anything. Even after a long walk, foot reflexology massage, and some lovins saturday not even an ounce of baby action. Lol cant say I didnt try.:dohh:

Just an update for you guys. I'm 5cm and numb from the tummy down! The contractions got pretty bad so I'm glad for the epidural. Dr. is hoping Ashlyn is here by this evening. Also getting a little pitocin to speed things along.

Go bubbles go!

Add me to crampy/contraction group today. Hoping it's the start of something. I wonder how many pages of announcements there will be in the new few days! :haha:

Dan o he is so cute!

Good luck everyone. It really seems like so many of us are just on the edge!

Boy? Girl? Any last minute guesses? Ugh I so want to know!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
Little squished lips and nose :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
My fingers are SO crossed for everybody! Let there be babies!!!!

I went to my midwives yesterday for some pretty major swelling in my hands and feet. They did a ctg and it showed I was having contractions! This whole time i thought they were just cramps. They found some protein in my urine and my BP was a little high but not enough to be concerned. Just been feeling so icky.

They also did a cervical check and I'm not dilated at all. She said she could feel the baby's head and that I was very very soft....what does all this even mean?! Today is my due date and im a little bummed I'm not even dilated....how reliable are internal exams? Should I be bummed? I'm obviously going to be overdue but hopefully not too much longer!

Oooh! I feel a baby boom coming soon! It's hard to keep up with everything that's happening.

I had an apt just now and have not progressed since last week, so I doubt I will be part of the coming boom, but oh well. At least the weather has cooled off a smidge.

My bp was a little high, though, so I have another appt on Friday so they can keep an eye on that.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, checking in all the time for new birth announcements. Good luck to the ladies who are being induced or having c sections in the next few days and I hope anyone with a natural labor has a smooth easy ride!

Here's a couple pics of Wesley.
He's 23 days old now.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150705_215129_zps80vt1yoz.jpg
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150707_131924_zpsw2iy9nvl.jpg

So precious cdex! :)

My contractions have been coming 7 minutes apart for about 24 hours... It's exhausting! How can I kickstart them into real labor?

My fingers are SO crossed for everybody! Let there be babies!!!!

I went to my midwives yesterday for some pretty major swelling in my hands and feet. They did a ctg and it showed I was having contractions! This whole time i thought they were just cramps. They found some protein in my urine and my BP was a little high but not enough to be concerned. Just been feeling so icky.

They also did a cervical check and I'm not dilated at all. She said she could feel the baby's head and that I was very very soft....what does all this even mean?! Today is my due date and im a little bummed I'm not even dilated....how reliable are internal exams? Should I be bummed? I'm obviously going to be overdue but hopefully not too much longer!

I have the exact same issue with the swelling, protein in urine, and BP! On bedrest, yuck! Hope you feel better soon and your LO comes quickly!!!

It sounds like your cervix is prepping for labor. It gets softer as you get closer to delivery. It also gets shorter. So, let's say it starts out 3 inches long at 0% effacement. Once you reach 50% effacement, you cervix has shortened to 1.5 inches. At 100% effacement, the cervix is completely shortened and ready for the baby to come on out! While it is disappointing to hear you are not dilating, don't fret! It can all change in an instant!

So precious cdex! :)

My contractions have been coming 7 minutes apart for about 24 hours... It's exhausting! How can I kickstart them into real labor?

I have heard nipple stimulation, walking, and bouncing on birthing ball can help! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->