July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Called the dr and they said to head in so we are on our way to L&D. Wish us luck!

Country wow deffo a growth spurt, lovely bump!!

Tasha he's gorgeous aww. :cloud9: not long until he's 0 weeks adjusted!! :) he doesn't look jaundiced at all in his pics!

Lib, adorable, what a little sweetheart <3 fab gain also, well done little man!!

Luvallmy how are you feeling today?

Babytots? How are the BH today? I reckon you will go very soon!!

Good luck for tomorrow lumi and heaveneats!! :yipee:

Have a feeling there is a July baby boom about to start!! :wohoo:

ooohh....i'm so excited for everyone! (and slightly jealous)

I feel I need to stop this bedrest and go for a walk to start things moving!

Wow ladies looks like we're going to several babies in the next two days! :) can't believe I only have 2 days left, I could feel his head in my pelvic all night whichever way I turned or bend it makes my cervix feel bruised! Last OB appt today going to get checked for curiosity! Fiance and I have been guessing babies weight for scan and how dialated I'll be past 3 times he has won lol. I think I'm going to today! ;)

Good luck Bubbles!

Luvallmy, did anything happen?

Country, we are all miserable right now. I am sorry that you are still working. I would die if I should go into work... This is the only time in my life I am happy to be a stay at home mum.

Is it possible that I feel my belly is stone-hard all day? Or is it just he baby being big ?

Still pregnant! Still having prodromal labor episodes. I'm trying to stay as busy as I can in as much pain as I am in. I am supposed to be induced tomorrow. I'm going to call tonight to see if they think ill be able to go in. It's a small hospital & it's not always guaranteed you can get in for inductions. I will still have to call in the morning too.

1 cm dilated, the doctor stripped my membranes, I had 3 contractions in 20 minutes on the non-stress test, and I'm getting an ultrasound at 3:45 to make sure amniotic fluid levels are good.

Fx'd we get some babies soon!

1 cm dilated, the doctor stripped my membranes, I had 3 contractions in 20 minutes on the non-stress test, and I'm getting an ultrasound at 3:45 to make sure amniotic fluid levels are good.

Fx'd we get some babies soon!
Oooh yay, good luck!!:thumbup:

Good luck livvy!!

I just had a call from the dr - I've got a uti :( no symptoms other than "period pain" which I now guess is due to the uti rather than any progress :( boooooo!

Yay livvy hope things keep progressing for you, I can imagine how done you are being prego!! Lol

Here's my little man now. He's no longer in preemie nappies and has gone up a size in babygrows! :cloud9:

Oh and we have eyelashes and eyebrows starting now! Bless :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/4A064285-966E-460E-926A-B26F2E4E1FC0.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/0D959EF4-E387-413F-A1AF-F0836DD5C644.jpg

Good luck livvy!!!!

Dirry you have a uti k4th :( will you get ab's?

Good luck livvy!!!!

Dirry you have a uti k4th :( will you get ab's?

Yeah, I have to go & collect them in the morning. I have no symptoms though (period pains aside) and my last urine test was over a week ago so it could be worse.

Thanks everyone! Dan-o he is so cute :) :)

Babyv darn right I'm done being pregnant! Haha.

I have had bloody show and lost my plug today! Wooo!!!

Good luck, Bubbles!!!

FX Livvy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"