July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babygirl I forgot to answer your question-- not until 42 (at my request), as long as everything checks out with babes. Though my doctor doesn't think I'll make it to 42 and I hope he's right!

Just went for a walk with DH to try and get things going faster, now I'm having loose stools... Feeling hopeful!

Cdex he's so cute!!

Livvy I had loose stools with DD and ended up in full labour a few hours later so fingers crossed!

Had some tears putting DD down for sleep tonight, its the last time I only have one baby to say good night to, she also was upset that in the baby's room there was a glowing dinosaur light and she didn't have one, so its now in her room:haha: I love her so much I hope she doesn't think this baby is going to be more cared for than her.

I'm trying to think of some last great meals for tonight as a late night binge since after midnight I can't eat or drink anything not even water.I may go make some chips and dip for me and DH :)

Only 36 hrs to go!! AHH! I feel so excited/nervous/overwhelmed!

Fiance surprised me today and had bought me a pair of jegging jeans from Maurice's so I have something to look forward to wearing that will be comfy as my body goes back down. I thought it was really sweet & thoughtful! :)

Question, Do I bring my boppy to the hospital? (breastfeeding pillow)

So I was admitted this morning, bloodwork came back fantastic so they checked my cervix which was 4cm, long soft and the doctor said she would easily be able to break my waters, scored me an 8. SO they are moving my induction forward and will kick start things this arfternoon! So excited :)

Cdex, he is absolutely adorable!!! :D

Livvy, try stairs! :) I used the stair master last night and oh my do I feel him low in my pelvic now. I can't lift my leg to put my bottoms on or it hurts lol. I also read that nipple stimulation helps with labor there was a study and 40% of them had there babies within 3 days or less!

Wow, a lot of activity on here in the last day or so. Best of luck to everyone who is almost there.

I'm going to buck the trend and say I'm really not ready for this baby yet! First-timer anxiety, I think - nothing to do with birth, more the idea of coming home with bub and not knowing what to do next. It's also the idea of everything changing as it has been just me, hubby and our dog for a long time. Still nineteen days until I'm due, so hopefully I'll feel more prepared once we get there, but at the moment any regular crampy feelings or frequent braxton hicks are freaking me out a bit!

Here's my 37 week bump from a few days ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Today is the birthday of my son! He is already 6 years old, so unbelievable.

Ladies today with planned action I am thinking of you! And good luck to the ones who are progressing! We will have so many announcements soon!

Hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to update. So here's what went down. I dilated to where I needed to be but baby's head was in a weird place. We tried repositioning her and me pushing but no luck. I had to have a c section. I was terrified as anything and shaking uncontrollably but I made it through. She's here safe and sound and weighs 6lbs 15oz. She's perfect in every way and we love her so so much. I'll post pics soon! :)

Wow, a lot of activity on here in the last day or so. Best of luck to everyone who is almost there.

I'm going to buck the trend and say I'm really not ready for this baby yet! First-timer anxiety, I think - nothing to do with birth, more the idea of coming home with bub and not knowing what to do next. It's also the idea of everything changing as it has been just me, hubby and our dog for a long time. Still nineteen days until I'm due, so hopefully I'll feel more prepared once we get there, but at the moment any regular crampy feelings or frequent braxton hicks are freaking me out a bit!

Here's my 37 week bump from a few days ago.

I can imagine that you feel like that. I was so happy that my mum was here with me the first time otherwise I would not have any idea what to do. I am a second-time mum and still don't know how it will be when the baby is here.
I am a bit scared that I cannot share my attention good enough between my son, my husband and the baby. And you know I don't even remember anymore how to do some stuff. Of course, it is not the same I understand that .
You will be fine and you will know what to do and if you will have some questions than we have this group here to help you. I am sure we all will try to help and there are some very knowledgeable ladies here :)

Hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to update. So here's what went down. I dilated to where I needed to be but baby's head was in a weird place. We tried repositioning her and me pushing but no luck. I had to have a c section. I was terrified as anything and shaking uncontrollably but I made it through. She's here safe and sound and weighs 6lbs 15oz. She's perfect in every way and we love her so so much. I'll post pics soon! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations bubbles!!!! Sorry about the section, but you now have your girl in your arms to make up for it all, can't wait for pics!! <3

Was she born on the 7th or 8th?

Cdex, adorable!! So cute!!

Lumi, exciting developments!! Good luck!!

Khatif happy birthday to your little one! It's my boys birthday on Friday, we like July babies it seems :haha:

Good lucky livvy , fingers crossed :yipee:

Raquel I was like that with #1, I cried when they admitted me for induction at 40+3 lol!! Xx

Babyv.. eek not long now :wohoo:

Congratulations bubbles!! :)

Cdex - gorgeous little boy!!

Livvy - good luck - hope the walk kick starts everything

Lumi - good luck for this afternoon :thumbup:

Keyval - hope you're doing well hun & have baby in your arms!

So many babies arriving!! So so exciting :wohoo:

So many babies are here now, and so many are on their way too! Congratulations and good luck ladies.

How is everyone doing?

Congrats bubbles can't wait to see pictures of your princess! How are you doing recovering from the C-section?

Congratulations Bubbles and good luck to all those having contractions!!!

Thank you ladies! We are so in love. <3

Babyv, I'm doing well so far. What really stinks though is 1) afterwards I was uncontrollably shaking for like and hour and it was so uncomfy. It is normal though apparently, and 2) they have to come in and mash on my uterus to make sure I'm not bleeding too much, which is even more uncomfy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
Aww what a little sweetie :cloud9:
Sorry you've been through the mill a bit :( I can sympathise with the uterus mashing. I had that too, with the lovely manual removal. Ugh. Hope you heal quickly now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->