July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Loving all the bump pics. I cant take any bump pics yet because its all bloat and lots of extra pounds. haha

Keep the pics coming ladies, its so fun to watch us all traveling down this road together!

So true!! Everyone looks great! I'll clean the bathroom and take one. Lol. Can't have you all laughing at my collection of litter boxes.

I feel the same...same mac & cheese belly. .. but I swear my boobs feel fuller...but I measure the same. Lol wishful thinking

With four cats, the struggle is so real. Team litter box! haha

Omg sooo true. I only have 2....but 4 litter boxes....how can two little things be so stinky! Haha.

Ha, we have 4 cats but only 2 boxes. (To be fair, they're HUGE.) They are such stinky little *******s, but I love them.

I took 4 big 30 gallon totes and made holes for them. I have a 10 year old and a 6 month old Bengal. She's out of control. She keeps trying to "kneed" my boobs....no kitten...not for you. How do they know???

Yay baby bellies!!! Cdex, ajarvis, luv you ladies are so stinkin cute! I dont have a bump yet, but I definitely bloat at night at cant suck my tummy in anymore. Its weird how something so itty bitty can make your tummy change so quickly! Like its the size of a small pea lol. My meals are wayyyy bigger than that and doesnt affect me. Ahh the miracle of baby. Sorry for the rambling, Im just so super excited! I love pictures. Even the ones of the hpts! Lol

We use totes too. I'm entirely too cheap for dedicated litter boxes from the pet store. with these I know if they crack/get old/too dirty I can just toss them in the recycling and buy a new one for $6 at Walmart. No harm no foul.

We've got a brown tabby, a tuxedo, an orange and white, and an all black. First three male, last one is a female. :)

Cuuuuuute bumps ladies.

Csto, big hugs your lines look fab. Try not to get too hung on them x

Hello,

I would like to join if it is possible for the time being.
I have just found out that we are expecting. I am 4 weeks 0 days now so at the very beginning. According to some calculation our second little one will arrive and of July and I will be due 30 July.

I have a 5 years old son already and he is also an July baby :)

So this is my second pregnancy. I have no symptoms what so ever but I also did not had any of them with my son until I was 6 weeks far.

I can't stop eating, anyone else like this? Everything sounds so good right now hahaha xx glad it's not sickness which usually kicks in about 6 weeks for me so I will enjoy it.

These are my tests so far. The FRER is yesterday, FMU.

(Edited- added a pic of all my tests. The single photo ones were my darkest lines. I know I'm still early. I just am paranoid, that's all. lol)

I can't stop eating, anyone else like this? Everything sounds so good right now hahaha xx glad it's not sickness which usually kicks in about 6 weeks for me so I will enjoy it.

those hpt's are the WORST!!! they're no where near as good as they used to be. I was having a lot of anxiety just like you.. go read the last few pages of my journal. Basically- the cheapy tests weren't getting darker. I bought a FRER and the test line is darker than the control line. I knowwwwwwwwww it's soooo hard not to worry!!!

I LOVE all of the bump pictures!!!

I had my 2nd beta done today-- fx'd it goes well!! [-o&lt; I should find out tomorrow around lunch!

I'm so annoyed my first clinic appointment isn't until December 29th and it says this isn't my scan so I want to know when my scan will be as I'll be 12+4 by then! x

Welcome khatif.

Baby dreams, that seems late. Maybe ring them x

I mean it wouldn't be late if you the scan that day obviously x

Baby_dreams could you not see a doctor sooner and tell the you'd like the 12 week scan but your appointment isn't until the 29th and see what they can do?? Must admit that is very late as my 12week scan is on the 29th.

I'll give them a ring as can't see them doing the scan 3 days later when ill be 13 weeks xx

I want all the tests done so need it before 13 weeks I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->