July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Alea - with my first she was born at full term and we took her out for a walk in the buggy at about one week old. After that we'd frequently go shopping or out for lunch & at 4 weeks I started going to a mum & baby group. I'm one of those that gets cabin fever if I stay in too much!!

Lucy - congratulations!!!

Khatif - thanks for asking hun! I'm feeling a bit better, but it's because hubby is home for the weekend so he's helping out massively! So good to have him here <3 Hope my pelvis is a bit better when he goes back to work on Monday!! Exciting stuff about your plug!! Hope it's a sign of things getting started for you!! I've been losing little bits over the last three days but not enough to think that it's gone yet. How are you feeling about your induction?? I would be so excited in your shoes :)

Poppy - I can relate to the pain. And the certain feeling I'm going to go overdue. Urgh - so ready to meet this little one!!

Babygirl - only 7 days!! So jealous you have that certainty lol! Glad your appointment went well

:hi: tasha - good to hear you're all doing well. Can't believe it's a month since you announced the arrival of little Orion!!!

Jrepp - hope your plug coming is a good sign that things will happen soon for you!!

Just checking in to say I had Olivia Rose at 10.35am on 13th July via an uneventful planned c section :)

She was 7lb 13, a nice long 21.25inches and absolutely gorgeous! Completely in love with her and so is her daddy

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous rainbow Lucy!!

Alea - with my first she was born at full term and we took her out for a walk in the buggy at about one week old. After that we'd frequently go shopping or out for lunch & at 4 weeks I started going to a mum & baby group. I'm one of those that gets cabin fever if I stay in too much!!

Lucy - congratulations!!!

Khatif - thanks for asking hun! I'm feeling a bit better, but it's because hubby is home for the weekend so he's helping out massively! So good to have him here <3 Hope my pelvis is a bit better when he goes back to work on Monday!! Exciting stuff about your plug!! Hope it's a sign of things getting started for you!! I've been losing little bits over the last three days but not enough to think that it's gone yet. How are you feeling about your induction?? I would be so excited in your shoes :)

Poppy - I can relate to the pain. And the certain feeling I'm going to go overdue. Urgh - so ready to meet this little one!!

Babygirl - only 7 days!! So jealous you have that certainty lol! Glad your appointment went well

:hi: tasha - good to hear you're all doing well. Can't believe it's a month since you announced the arrival of little Orion!!!

Jrepp - hope your plug coming is a good sign that things will happen soon for you!!

Thank you !! 6 days now. I had the worst night ever last night. I'm in so much pain in my pelvis and back I had to sleep on the couch. I barely slept .. I feel like these 6 days will drag because of the pain I am having :nope:

Congrats Lucy!

Aww :hugs: babygirl :( my pelvis is really bad too. It was bad with my first at the end & it literally vanished the moment she was born. Hope yours disappears as quickly!! I'm pretty worried about pushing through the pelvic pain this time around tbh - I have a blood disorder and atm my platelet counts aren't high enough for an epidural :nope: and it is really painful to walk or sleep.

I'm so looking forward to jumping out of bed in a few weeks time!!!

Twenty minutes until my due date! Will my baby come tomorrow and if not, how many days will I go overdue!!!!

Had my little man Thursday! He weighed 7lbs 8oz. We are so in love!

Attachments

• WP_20150718_06_43_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150718_06_43_52_Pro.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 17
Aww - he's lovely. Congrats jbk!

Poppy - happy due date :happydance: Hope you're not waiting much longer!

Thought you ladies using wraps may find this useful, been a life saver for me when NIP and running around after a 2 and 4 yo!!

https://youtu.be/3LCXLLIyem0

Yay, full term today!

K4th, I am a bit nervouse I have to admit that. I actually hoped that she would arrive by her own this weekend, but there are no sing of labour at all. I am afraid that induce will not work fast and it will take a long time to have her here.

I'm glad to hear you feel better and your hubby was at home with you.

Babygirl, I am sorry to hear you have such a pain. I cannot really sleep during the night anymore either. I take it as preparing for the life with baby and without sleep.

Congrats Jbk!

Happy due date Poppy!

Thanks for the link Dano! I have wrap and also a carrier (ergobaby).

Khatif inductions can go well, mine were both fast! Fingers crossed you don't need one though:)
I also have an ergo but Quinns been too small to go in it so far! Using boba wraps at the mo X

I need a wrap/sling/carrier. I've been recommended a caboo from lots of mummy's as I've never used one before. Do you girls agree?

I've never heard of a caboo... I love wraps though!! :)

I bought a didymos indio woven wrap and can't wait to use it!!

I bought a caboo before Ds was born, I've only used it a couple of times for the nursery run but it was really simple to use!

I had one for ds1 bit fiddly, didn't like the rings, I was inexperienced with babies and carriers then though... The plain wraps I have now are easier to use IMO. Different for everyone though.

Holly they look gorgeous, I may try a woven when we get too heavy for the stretchy this time!

Hey Ladies! Congrats on all the birth announcements! Sorry I've been MIA lol life with a newborn and a 3 yr old is rough. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Julien is 7 weeks 2 days and at his last drs visit was 9lbs 7oz so up 4lbs from birth and that was 2 weeks ago so I'm sure he's around 11 or 12 now the way that he eats lol. We've been doing great with breastfeeding and I've been working with him to take a bottle since I go back to work august 21st but so far he wants none of that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 12
Khatif I was induced with Owen and was not with my first. Owen's birth was much faster (4.5 hours compared to 13!) and I found the contractions more intense but I didn't have to push as long and I still gave birth with just gas and air and no other drugs :) I was really nervous too but it went better than I thought! I'm excited for you! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->