July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

^yup breathing! So wierd and so cool. I remember being really weirded out by it with ds but i think it's pretty neat to see them breathe!!!

Thanks everyone! My contractions have been progressing all day, think I might head to the hospital in a hour or so. My contractions range anywhere from like 7 mins to *gasp* (wtf?) 2 and a half (that only happened like once though)? I went for a walk and after that they seemed to pick up a little bit. Lost some mucous plug also. Looks like my baby girl will be here very soon!:kiss:

Thanks everyone! My contractions have been progressing all day, think I might head to the hospital in a hour or so. My contractions range anywhere from like 7 mins to *gasp* (wtf?) 2 and a half (that only happened like once though)? I went for a walk and after that they seemed to pick up a little bit. Lost some mucous plug also. Looks like my baby girl will be here very soon!:kiss:

Yay I hope things continue to keep progressing! Keep walking! I find that walking up stairs makes me have BH's! Good luck girl!

cdex ~ so adorable!!!!! have you tried probiotics for you/baby to help with the gas and fussiness??

jrepp~ many US docs will do elective inductions once you reach 39 weeks.. have you maybe inquired about doing that?! :shrug:

certifiedoreo~ good luck!!!! :yipee:

I'm still pregnant and waiting, too. Still got a few things I'd like to do before my due date on the 27th, so I'm not feeling impatient (yet). Have no idea if things are progressing or not. I've had loads of BH and cramps but nothing regular, and no other signs so far. Expect to be waiting for at least a little while longer.

Congrats to all the new mamas. Cdex, Wesley is just adorable.

welp. I went back to maternity triage again tonight. I developed a nasty uti from the catheter they put in while I was on the magnesium sulphate. Got antibiotics and have started them already, so hopefully I will actually feel all better soon! My goodness, this baby is still putting me through the wringer!

Eeeeeek!!! I had her I had her! Olivia Ann was born July 15,2015 at 8:12pm. 7.8 pounds and 20.5 inches long. I had her completely natural. Was contracting from 4am and when I went into the hospital I was 6-7cm dilated...this was around 5:30, or 6ish. They had to break my water when I was about 9cm. I was surprised when they said I was ready to push when I wanted to because I didn't feel the contractions as intensely as I did with my daughter. I think I pushed for maybe a little over a half hour and that was the most painful for me this time around, what a relief I felt when she came out!! Breastfeeding is going OK so far and she is asleep right now, I'm so tired but not sure I can sleep. So happy.

Yay congratulations certified!!!! Sounds like an awesome labour too <3

Gosh Harley... I hope that's the last of it for you! :hugs:

Congrats Certified Oreo!! Can't wait to see a pic!!

Harley I'm beginning to think it's true what they say, the third is the wildcard!! Hope your baby comes soon and you feel better soon as well, ugh!!

Congratulations Certified Oreo! Great labour experience.

I am getting so impatient for my little baby to be born now. I was up for three hours in the night, restless and just couldn't sleep. I always tend to get better sleep once my babies are born than in the final month. Only three days away from my due date and after initially thinking that I was going to go a week early, I get the feeling now that I'm going to be an overdue mummy!

Congrats Certified Oreo!

I am glad some of you ladies are still here. It makes waiting a bit easier :) If you know what I mean.

K4th, yes my induction is booked for Monday. I had an other ctg today but it showed no sign of activity. I will have one more on Saturday just to see the baby movements.

Thanks so much everyone! Come on more babies :) I can't sleep a wink here at the hospital, too much excitement maybe? Heres some pics!

Attachments

• 11755878_10153648591437150_5265914728423157391_n.jpg
    11755878_10153648591437150_5265914728423157391_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 11227040_10153648664552150_4326142705627589239_n.jpg
    11227040_10153648664552150_4326142705627589239_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 23
Eeeeeek!!! I had her I had her! Olivia Ann was born July 15,2015 at 8:12pm. 7.8 pounds and 20.5 inches long. I had her completely natural. Was contracting from 4am and when I went into the hospital I was 6-7cm dilated...this was around 5:30, or 6ish. They had to break my water when I was about 9cm. I was surprised when they said I was ready to push when I wanted to because I didn't feel the contractions as intensely as I did with my daughter. I think I pushed for maybe a little over a half hour and that was the most painful for me this time around, what a relief I felt when she came out!! Breastfeeding is going OK so far and she is asleep right now, I'm so tired but not sure I can sleep. So happy.

Congratulations!! What an excellent name choice, Olivia Ann is my name! :thumbup:

Ahh, today was my due date. I can't believe my little girl is 3 and a half weeks old. Here's a picture of Terra.

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s311/Ayekasong/20150714_203949.jpg

how beautiful Certified Oreo! I love the blanket too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->