• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congratulations Khatif!

Yep, I'm still waiting as well Country Blonde! I'm two days overdue now and getting frustrated. I'm like you, I've been having off and on contraction type feelings/ period pain type aches over the last few days but they always seem to go away. I've also been getting much more cm (clear not blood tinged), so I'm hoping I've started dilating and will lose my plug soon, because, for me, that has signalled the start of labour in the past.

Congratulations Khatif!! Glad it went well! Lovely name

I am still waiting too. Today's my due date. It is making me a little nervous tbh, labour being right around the corner but also how it would work being a mom to two. I am also cramping on and off. Hope it goes smoothly for all of us remaining preggos!

Congratulations khatif!!!

Good luck poppy!!

I'm still waiting too. Just had a second sweep - but had made no progress from the first one last weds. Still 1cm dilated & 2cm long. Hope it's not much longer for those of us who are left low x

Congratulations, khatif! What a beautiful name.

Speaking of meeting - I'm in Hertfordshire if anyone is fairly local?

I'm still waiting too! Friday is my c section date, I'm so exhausted.. I am not sleeping at night and I hurt all over. 3 days to go. Sorry for you ladies who are still waiting and are overdue or super close . :/

Congrats Khatif! Rest up cuz we want to see pictures ! <3

Congratulations Khatif!

Still about 2cm over here. Had a sweep, hurt a little but nothing crazy. Doubt it'll do anything. If I make it to Monday then they're scheduling me for another growth scan the day before my due date and if she's still measuring big (was 3 weeks big at last growth scan) then I will be induced in August when I'm around 41 weeks.

Going for a nice long walk when the sun goes down later and dtd tonight. Someone in my other pregnancy group mentioned using the breast pump to stimulate nipples... Anyone ever try that? I'm kind of scared to lol

My overdue bump!

Attachments

• IMG_108139686248481.jpg
    IMG_108139686248481.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
Well ladies turns out the contractions this morning were no joke...they came back at 1 and jesse Robert quickly entered the world at 550. He's 8 lb 3 oz and we are doing well.. came 100 naturally and quick.. quite the whirlwind. I will update with pics soon

Ahhh congrats country and Khatif!!! Pictures soon! :)

Super cute bump poppy!

I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of you ladies. I've been having contractions for weeks and am still pregnant while it seems as if a lot of women lately are getting contractions for the first time in the morning and having a baby by dinner time.

After saying I didn't really want a cervical sweep, I think I'm going to have one if it's offered at my midwife appointment this morning. I just want my baby to come now as I'm getting more and more tired, restless and achey.

For those of you who had a cervical sweep, how soon did the contractions start for you afterwards. This question goes out to all but I would be particularly interested in the answers of second/third time mums.

Today is my due date :) :growlmad: I really thought that my second would be early *sigh* I'm waiting to see my consultant at the hospital just now - I think they're going to give me a date to be induced.

Jrepp - sorry the waiting & contractions are difficult :hugs: It really sucks to be waiting around and hoping that things are starting up every single day!

Country blonde - congratulations! Sounds like a lovely delivery - can't wait for a birth story :)

Poppy - with my first I had a sweep at 7pm on my due date & contractions woke me up at 1am. Dd was born at 7pm at 40+1. I've had two sweeps this time around, one at 39 weeks and one yesterday at 39+6 at 2pm. Yesterday afternoon I bounced on my ball for SIX HOURS and nothing :nope: Hope yours is more successful!

I had multiple sweeps in my last two pregnancies and still had to be induced. :nope: but I think it's worth a shot!

I'm in process of being induced. Not happy bc they won't break my water which was done initially In my previous pregnancies. But, I'm w a new doctor and hospital.. Such is life. I started at 2cm and dilated ONE cm in three hours. Not happy. I was hoping to be half way done by now :(

Well today is my sweet baby boys due date, making him 2 weeks old at 8.36pm tonight(where did the time go??)

I absolutely love motherhood and DH has been wonderful, Dexter is a very content easy going baby which has been lovely for us first timers. Breastfeeding was a bit difficult at first but we are going great guns now :)

Congrats to everyone that has had their bubs since I was last on and goodluck to those still waiting!

Here is a pic of my little man from his photo shoot &#10084;

Attachments

• 2015-07-22 17.41.16.png
    2015-07-22 17.41.16.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 10
I had multiple sweeps in my last two pregnancies and still had to be induced. :nope: but I think it's worth a shot!

I'm in process of being induced. Not happy bc they won't break my water which was done initially In my previous pregnancies. But, I'm w a new doctor and hospital.. Such is life. I started at 2cm and dilated ONE cm in three hours. Not happy. I was hoping to be half way done by now :(

Urgh - sorry it's not progressing as quickly as you would like holly :hugs: hope it's not much longer now!!

Lumi - he's gorgeous :) How are your platelets behaving now you've had him?

K4th - Thank you :)
They are stable at the moment after having an ivig transfusion and continuing with steroids, I am wanting to get off the steroids asap though so hoping the heamatologist will agree to start weaning me off them at my next appointment!

K4th - Thank you :)
They are stable at the moment after having an ivig transfusion and continuing with steroids, I am wanting to get off the steroids asap though so hoping the heamatologist will agree to start weaning me off them at my next appointment!

Good! Glad they are stable & hope that you can get off the steroids - side effects can be uncomfortable! Hope they're not too bad for you & you can stop taking them soon :) Enjoy your new little man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->