• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congratulations Khatif and Country Blonde.

I'm still waiting, too - 39 and 2 today. I've had loads of BH for the last few weeks but absolutely nothing else, so I think it might still be a while away. Sleep is a bit of a joke at this point, but other than that things are pretty good.

Good luck, Holly. Fingers crossed things speed up for you.

Well, been to my midwife appointment and it was really positive. Blood pressure and everything was fine, baby's heartrate was good and he/she is engaged and very low. The midwife did the sweep as she said my situation was 'ver favourable': cervix very soft and stretchy and 2cm dilated (which I'm happy with as I went from 4 cm to fully dilated in under an hour with my second son). So, here's hoping!!!

Raquel - sleep is a joke here too!

Poppy - sounds promising!! Hope it gets started for you from there :) fx'd for you

Afm - saw consultant this morning & she checked me again. Still 1cm dilated, but cervix has moved from posterior to anterior position since yesterday. So it's back to the gym ball for me! Have been given an induction date of 31st July if things don't get started - but my blood counts will influence whether that is brought forward or not.

Lumi he is precious :cloud9:

Jrepp I was thinking the same thing, I had very intense contractions for three days before they decided to induce me because I wasn't sleeping and exhausted. I hope my labor is quick next time around!

Lumi - how adorable that picture is !!

Jrepp- I'm so so sorry , have you been able to get a little rest?

I haven't been sleeping much and my entire body hurts! 2 more days !!!!

Here is a pic for you all!

Jrepp I'm sorry things are so hard for you. My first was not even close to this the last time... I really hope things get going soon.

To everyone else they will all be here soon! Can't wait to hear updates...

Would you like to hear my birth story? I never know.. not that it's super epic..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150722_063941.jpg
    IMG_20150722_063941.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
Here is a pic for you all!

Jrepp I'm sorry things are so hard for you. My first was not even close to this the last time... I really hope things get going soon.

To everyone else they will all be here soon! Can't wait to hear updates...

Would you like to hear my birth story? I never know.. not that it's super epic..lol
Congrats!! So cute! Yes to the birth story!

Gorgeous country blonde!! & yes to the birth story :)

After saying I didn't really want a cervical sweep, I think I'm going to have one if it's offered at my midwife appointment this morning. I just want my baby to come now as I'm getting more and more tired, restless and achey.

For those of you who had a cervical sweep, how soon did the contractions start for you afterwards. This question goes out to all but I would be particularly interested in the answers of second/third time mums.

With my first I had a sweep and started contracting that evening. With my second I started contracting 4am the next morning.

Congratulations Country, Khatif and to all the other mamas who recently had their babies.

Holly, I hope things are progressing quicker with your induction. Can't wait to see the announcement of your new baby!

Hang in there to all the other ladies who are still waiting for their babies. They will be here before you know it!

Looks like I broke the team blue trend for us yellows :)

Jewell Elizabeth was born 9:32am today.. She Is Sooo tiny.. 6'8oz.

Attachments

• 0722151103b~2.jpg
    0722151103b~2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
Aww - congratulations holly!! She's such a cutie :) Enjoy those newborn cuddles!!

Looks like I broke the team blue trend for us yellows :)

Jewell Elizabeth was born 9:32am today.. She Is Sooo tiny.. 6'8oz.

Aww she's so gorgeous!! Congratulations! X

Edit: did you go really quick in the end??

I am happy to announce that our little daughter, Kathryn Scout Maria Irene is arrived safe and sound on July 20 at 17 : 10.

She is lovely and loves her milk. She is drinking very well. The birth went very fast actually. I will write about it later as I am still tired.

Congratulations khatif!!!! <3 <3 <3

Well ladies turns out the contractions this morning were no joke...they came back at 1 and jesse Robert quickly entered the world at 550. He's 8 lb 3 oz and we are doing well.. came 100 naturally and quick.. quite the whirlwind. I will update with pics soon

Yay congrats country blonde!! Sounds like a fab labour, one of our bigger babies too!

Poppy your bump is gorgeous! Sounds like you are ready to pop then, maybe tonight?? :D

Lumi stunning photo :cloud9:

Dan o. Yes.. Definitely did! 4-10 in just over an hour!

Congratulations Holly!!! She is precious omg I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Way to go on being the only team yellow to have a girl thus far! That's just crazy.

Congrats holly ! How precious :)

Yes country :) we would love to read your birth story!

I am so tired and my back hurts :( just the rest of today and tomorrow then Friday early morning I will be able to meet my son :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->