July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm so annoyed my first clinic appointment isn't until December 29th and it says this isn't my scan so I want to know when my scan will be as I'll be 12+4 by then! x

Sounds quite late for the first scan or it would be a control aready?
Sorry if I missed something, I am still new.

My first echo will be around 8 weeks or 9 nine I feel that is already far till then just sitting at home hoping for the best.

Super achey tonight think im going to have to stop lifting my lo shes not as light as she used to be

Welcome and congratulations Khatif!

Baby_dreams I wont' have my first scan til then! For first tri nuchal testing etc. it just has to be done before 13 weeks 6 days.

WhisperOfHope my 5 year old still asks to be carried up and down the stairs - only at bed time. I relent when I feel like it lol. Achy sometimes, but that's normal first tri stuff.

cdex thats an awesome little bump! I think mine would look like that if I was skinnier :p cause that's where I can feel it!

After 8 million years I finally got to go back and have my blood drawn. haha. (Took 2 hours to go from the waiting room to consult room.) Should have the results back tomorrow and she went ahead and ordered a second set of blood done Saturday at 8.

Being on disability leave is driving me insane. I HAVE to get out of this house soon.

About an hour ago I had a bowel movement and when I wiped I had some pink almost brown blood. Definitely from the front. I wiped again and it was gone. Just been back to the toilet and again nothing. I'm so worried. I'm pretty constipated so yeah, some effort was needed. I'm praying that's why.

I also think I'm getting a UTI too. I have that 'need to pee when I've just peed/awww crap the only comfortable place for me to sit is the toilet' feeling grrrrr I'm drinking so much water, easily 3l+ a day so it's not that.

Now I'm just sat quietly surfing google comforting/scaring myself.

Welcome Khatif, Feb4th and Countryblonde and congratulations!

Lucy, I've had brown spotting twice already during this pregnancy. I had my first scan on Monday and the baby was perfect with a strong heartbeat. The doctor said brown spotting is perfectly normal and not to worry unless it's red blood. I know how scary it is but please try not to worry. It's probably just old blood leftover from implantation.

I'm loving all the baby bump pictures. I'll try to post one of my gut tomorrow but I'm pretty sure right now it's just a food baby cause I can't stop eating!

As far as I know a bit of brown wipe is still can be normal and it should not be a reason to assume that something is wrong. If the blood is red that is a bad sign
But it is still a scary thing to experience. Just to relax a bit if you can!

Congrats and welcome feb4th2011 and countryblonde!

Spotting is completely normal in first tri! Best wishes to you :)

All the bump pics are fabulous! I might post one, but I don't know... Apparently I already look suuuper pregnant because two different people today made comments about me being pregnant. These were casual acquaintances who work in the same building as me and have NOT heard the news yet. They just saw my belly and assumed! AAaaarrggghhh. Some people have ZERO tact. Also, I'm never wearing this shirt again. lol

Welcome to all the new ladies as well.

I can't wait to have a bump again!! First trimester is just so much yucky and worried feelings I hope it goes by quickly!

My first selfie. Lol. Where are you supposed to put your hands?

Attachments

• 2014-11-20 20.59.15.jpg
    2014-11-20 20.59.15.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
ms elizabeth that is always my conundrum too lol

Haha, I'll just hold my back. Ya'll dont mind. Eventually we can hold our bellies!

https://s2.quickmeme.com/img/df/dff37c9c0ac5a9ca9913abdb6174bbc969f004bcd9f38b0d12ee39cdb6d9cb07.jpg

hahaha.

im due July 22nd :) Also- how do you add one of those thing at the bottom of posts with your baby's growth and stage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->