July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

im due July 22nd :) Also- how do you add one of those thing at the bottom of posts with your baby's growth and stage?

Go to lilypie or countdowntopregnancy and make one, then use the BB code that's generated and put it in your signature. (You can find the editor in your user CP.)

Good morning ladies,

How are you all today?

I have a question to you. How do you deal with the fear of an MC? I am so worrying about it that I cannot be happy a little bit.
After having the first test done on Wednesday I bough two new ones to test. It is a different brand though. The lines are not too dark and the one from fsmu this morning is almost even lighter than the other from yesterday evening.
I know I drive myself crazy with this all but for some reason I am so worried that something will go wrong.

I test every day. For me seeing the lines is really the only way I can stay on top of my anxiety.

There is no way to really stop being scared of mc with my DD I thought after 12 weeks I would calm down but honestly I didn't stop worrying until I had her. It didn't help that she was soooo lazy and I only felt her move 6 times a day tops and they say after so long you should be able to count a certain number of kicks per hour and she seriously never moved. I would push real hard on my stomach and she would push back and id say ok just checking on you lol. But just pray and reassure yourself that everything will be ok

Good morning ladies,

How are you all today?

I have a question to you. How do you deal with the fear of an MC? I am so worrying about it that I cannot be happy a little bit.
After having the first test done on Wednesday I bough two new ones to test. It is a different brand though. The lines are not too dark and the one from fsmu this morning is almost even lighter than the other from yesterday evening.
I know I drive myself crazy with this all but for some reason I am so worried that something will go wrong.

I've been through a lot (sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth in a row as well as a previous stillbirth), so usually I do worry but this time I'm not. I've made a conscious decision not to. This is what I wrote in a thread I'm on

Your numbers and lines are all fab ladies. Try not to get too caught up on lines guys, they don't tell you much and it won't change anything. I usually do two a day for the first eight weeks. Seriously. All it does is stress me out. This time I did two when I found out, one a few days after they told me that I was waiting to miscarry (to see if I was going to bleed soon) and two digis after that. I wasn't even going to do that many but it was the waiting to miscarry that made me. I decided I could stress or I could enjoy every moment. I chose the latter and I am. I've only stressed over how difficult its been to get my meds and also the morning of my scan last week. I know I have made it sound overly simple, it is of course scary to be pregnant after loss, but I figure that stressing won't change it, I'm doing all I can.

I know it's not simple or easy and it is scary though :hugs:

Khatif. It's almost impossible to not worry, and by keeping testing you can make yourself crazy cause they can look different. I suggest trying to enjoy every minute of being pregnant. Enjoy that fact that feeling like garbage means your little bean is growing. It hard not to worry about something you already love so much. Hang in there! I worry every hour but I try really hard not too

stop testing!! it made me go crazy, i still walk by the preg tests at the pharmacy and fight every urge i have to buy one, i stopped when i ran out of wondfos, i promised myself no more it would only cause worry and tears

Thanks for the answer girls. I will stop testing and try to enjoy that I got pregnant.

Next Thursday I will make the appointment for the first scan. I cannot wait to see my little dot :)

Lol you are not alone, I tested from 7dpo most days through to 21dpo, and this is my 12th pregnancy!
I do the same every single time!! Poas aholic :test: I even have a couple of cheapys left which will get peed on I can assure you! :haha:

My food aversions are bad this time. How are everyone else's?

All I could manage to eat was one persimmon, until about 2pm when I managed a salad of chickpeas, lettuce and beetroot with some cottage cheese. Just the sight of anything else was repulsive! At least what I do fancy is healthy :) I was like this with ds1's pregnancy.

lucy - I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. The last two BM's I had I had to strain because I'm constipated too. Both times I have had brown spotting. I think I recall having the same type of spotting when I was pg with my son. So I'm trying really hard to not worry about it, but its difficult. I am still scared of having another mc.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

Here's a random question-- when my bloodwork came back, my hcg was around 60,000 at 7+3, which I know is good, but my progesterone was only 12. They like it at 11 or higher, but said some fertility docs like it at 15 or higher. So I was started on a 200 mg per day progesterone pill till 13 weeks to take at bedtime, and it is wiping me out. BUT here's the question... the pharmacy they sent the prescription to is back-ordered till who-knows-when, so they only gave me 5 of 30 pills. I've taken 2, so I have 3 left. What if the rest doesn't come in on time? Is it bad to take only a few doses and then stop, could my body become confused and mc? I know it's silly but I don't really know what to do...

Oh and here are the pics from my 8 week scan :) I thought I was 8+2 but they measured me at being 7+3... but that's nothing to worry about, right? I thought it was a little weird since I thought I knew for sure when I ovulated, but oh well. The reason they did an u/s at all was because they were worried about the possibility of ectopic since I was having sharp back pain. Only one baby and it's in the right place! We saw the flickering heartbeat measuring at 148, though we couldn't hear it yet. :happydance:

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo (20).jpg
    photo (20).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
You definitely shouldn't suddenly stop progeserone until the placenta takes over towards the end of first tri. Some ladies take it even longer. I always have trouble getting my progesterone proscription too, strange! :flower:

Ps. Congrats on the lovely scan!!

lucy - I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. The last two BM's I had I had to strain because I'm constipated too. Both times I have had brown spotting. I think I recall having the same type of spotting when I was pg with my son. So I'm trying really hard to not worry about it, but its difficult. I am still scared of having another mc.

I haven't seen any since that one time last night but it does put you on edge. I've been bummed out all day convinced it was all over!

Hello everyone! I just found out I am pregnant yesterday :) I have an appointment on December 18th - (They say I have to wait until im at least 6-8 weeks).

Hi ladies,
I am 4 weeks, 5 days with an IVF baby. I work 12.5 hour night shifts and my last shift I had some cramping at the end of it at 4 am. They were bad enough to take tylenol and helped and went away. No bleeding, but just got super scared. Anyone else with cramping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->